Let's Play Smash Brosh (Kakehashi Sayaka) - September 18th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190918)

Yesterday we had the individual and national handshake event in Nagoya.
Two days ago we had individual handshake event in Tokyo Big Sight.

I tried to wear a wreath around me,



also tried to become Ms. Bear,



and got to receive lots of flowers.

I'm very sorry that I don't have enough memory capacity (on my phone),
so I will post the pictures of those on my next blog.

If you write the blog comments using names that I can remember matches someone's face,
say you write "Next time I come, let's talk about this",
I will give my best to recall it, so for those who will come on the next handshake event,
by all means please leave some comments below.


Recently, I got quite a lot of off-time,
so I somewhat just playing Smash Bros up until midnight.
However, there are nobody to play with me now,
so I'm in the middle of looking for a friend to play Smash Bros together ( ¨̮ )
(I volunteer >_<)




With that said, here's the Q&A Corner

I wanna wear a fancy dress on the Halloween Party together with my friends, but I'm unsure on what to wear. Saa-chan, what do you think would be good?
Become a Black Cat!! I will wear at as well in handshake event (^・ェ・^)

Saa-chan, what are you doing today?
I woke up late at 3 PM,
and then I redesign my room to look the same as Rei's.

Have you listened to "Ai ni Deai Koi wa Tsuduku"?
I have!!! It was nostalgic!!!
Aa~ I really love HoneyWorks-san ┗|∵|┓

Saa-chan, on what situation do you feel that you have become a grown up?
When I'm listening to a nostalgic songs in video streaming websites (Youtube... smh),
like those that I can find in the "About" section which were posted like 6 years ago,
"Haiboku no Shounen" for example

I guess that's it!!


Lastly, here's a picture taken by Haruka-chan



and the picture which was praised by my Mom.




Later then |˙꒳​˙)

Thank you for reading.

Comments