Today is the Day of My Beloved Handshake Event (Kakehashi Sayaka) - September 7th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190907)

Here's Kakehashi Sayaka who was surprised to have two instant pictures of her taken when she went back to Okayama and visited her former home tutor sister's house.


"Move your neck a little bit like this!"
"Make a pout!"
said Haruka-chan, who directed and took my pictures.


Thank you for taking them ( ¨̮ )

My first Nationwide Tour was finished.
I managed to speak more with the Senpai(s).
It was a great opportunity to have (*^^*)

My attempt to crack the raw egg was a big failure.
My neck was hurt so I put a compress on it and got laugh at by Asuka-san、、(´∀`)

When I told Asuka-san that I am using a magic circle wireless charger,
she said "I wanna go to see the one that Kakehashi-sensei used".
Now, there are lots of rice crackers that my mother sent to me, so by all means please come.

It was really fun ( ¨̮ )


But such summer also ended in a flash.

The time that I got to spend with Sakurai-san was also very brief.
I'm so sad that I'm about to cry while writing this.
Reika-san in the white dress during the encore was beautiful.
I wanna be such a lovely woman someday.
Thank you for being the captain up until now.




Next, change of topic.
I went back to Okayama at September 2nd.


I went out with Mom and Dad and ate a lot of parfaits ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The peach I had when we were having shootings for Nogizaka Under Construction was so delicious that I'm a bit addicted to it.

Nakahara is so cute, I want to bring him back to my place (in Tokyo).
(Nakahara Kouji is a pet dog we had in our home)


Well then, here's the Q&A Corner

Which country that you would like to go now?
It has always been Egypt.

If you can be an Anime character, who do you want to be?
For now I wanna be Fuutarou-kun from 5-Toubun no Hanayome.

I listen to Ishifuro-san's songs a lot. Does BeNaaNaa-chan listen to them as well?
I like "Yurufuwa Jukai Girl".
(Ishifuro is an artist who uses Vocaloid for his works)

What should I do if my I cannot get taller?
If you listen to this, you will be taller by around 2 cms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyQw4dIHC4M
(sorry, I just love this MV so much)


That will be all!!

The Trainees (Sakamichi trainees) has been announced, right? (´∀`)
I'm really happy about it.
There's a girl I would like to meet.

Comments