I'm Late! (Tsutsui Ayame) - August 22nd, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190822)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.





Thank you for coming to the Tour in Osaka!
It's a pity that the performance on the 2nd day was cancelled due to the typhoon.
It's true that we can't do anything about the weather, but I'm still let down because of it.
I like doing Lives. I shall look forward for another chance to have another Live in Osaka!

On the first day, we got to perform "Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakute mo Ii" for the first time!
I was so nervous, but when my eyes got to meet with Asuka-san's and the other 4th-gen members during the dance, I could feel at ease.
I was so relieved when it ended ´`
I shall do my best to perform more expressively from now on.



There was the surprise announcement about Manatasu-san being appointed as the new captain.
Manatsu-san often talks to us 4th-gens. She really is a nice person, just like how you all know.
We shall give our utmost to not holding her back and give our support!!
Love you, Mana-chan senpai ♪





I wonder how to express "who you are"?
During interviews and some other things, I often asked about what kind of person I am, but I always didn't know how to answer.
"Maybe this is who I am? Ah. No. That doesn't seem right?"
Even now I'm still unsure...。
It's difficult to describe my own self.
That's why recently I want to try knowing myself more.





That's the latest story~





I'm sorry that (the blog) it's so short today.
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*


I'll be in the same line with Rei on this Friday's national handshake event!!
We're both rejoiced because of it.
I'm so happy, I'm so happy ♪



That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments