Seimiya Rei 2nd 46 Q&A - BLT October 2019 Issue

(original article : BLT Magazine October 2019 issue)


1. Tell us a moment where you got to feel the kindness of your Senpai!
Before performing on a Live, I was so worried that I cried, but Nakada (Kana) -san hugged me, saying "It's OK, it's OK!".

2. Ever since you joined Nogizaka, any kind of food you get to eat and think that it is delicious?
The Shine Muscat (a type of grape) that I got as a treat was delicious.

3. On which job did you feel the most nervous so far?
The very first Nogizaka Under Construction shooting.

4. Which Nogizaka's song that you really like to perform?
SKYDIVING.

5. Which 4th-gen member that is different what you imagined?
Tsutsui Ayame.
At first I thought she is a very quiet person, but ever since we get along well together, turns out she just like a normal junior-high school student.


6. Which Senpai that you is different from what you imagined?
Shiraishi Mai-san. She is really a friendly and kind person. (so in other words, Rei thought of the opposite before this >_<)

7. Which Nogizaka's song and lyrics that you feel resounds in you?
Kanashimi no Wasurekata. "Mayotteru no wa watashi dake jyanain'da. Soba ni itsu datte dare ka iru".

8. What kind of thing surprised you ever since entering the entertainment industry?
Seeing adults anywhere anytime.

9. Who do you think hit the looks in their training suits?
Senpai: Hori Miona-san.  4th-gen: Tamura Mayu

10. "4th-gen's 〇〇 (member name) is actually 〇〇".
Fill in the 〇〇 on the sentence above to complete it.
4th-gen's Kakehashi Sayaka is actually an oddball.

11. You're on a mission to exorcise demons. Which Nogizaka member would you like to have in your party?
Kaki Haruka. She's smart, so I believe I can count on her. On the flip side, Kakehashi is so laid back that she might just sleep underneath the shadows, so I won't bring her along (www).

12. What is the color of the curtain in your room?
White

13. Tell us your way of eating the food that you like!
It's about Tamago Kake Gohan (raw egg over rice). I would put just the egg whites over the rice and stir it thoroughly. Lastly, I'll put the yolk over.

14. How does your smartphone cover look like?
It's transparent with a little bit of decoration put around it.

15. What images do you use for your smartphone home screen and lock screen?
The lock screen is an image of my beloved Hamabe Minami-san.
The home screen is a beautiful image of a theme park.

16. What song are you good at in Karaoke?
I don't go to Karaokes, but in the dressing room I often sing just a phrase of "Aimer" from "Romeo and Juliette" musical.

17. Which place do you like ever since coming to Tokyo?
My grandparents house in Tokyo.

18. Recently, what did your Mom, or perhaps your Dad, tell you?
Don't buy weird stuffs.



19. What will you always do every year in the summer?
Eating shaved ice.

20. What is the first thing that you do after waking up in the morning?
Stretching on my bed.

21. What is the first that that you will do when returning back home?
Hang up the keys at the entrance way so that I won't lose them.

22. What would you eat gyoza with?
Ponzu sauce and chili oil, 3 drops each.

23. What kind of cakes do you like?
Strawberry shortcake and Montblanc.

24. When you're going out to play, will you invite your friends?
I will ask "How? Will you come along?"

25. Are you able to confess to someone you like?
I can't.

26. It's your First Date! Where would you like to go?
I guess going to a cinema won't make me feel awkward......。

27. It's your First Date! What kind of clothing will you wear?
A light blue colored, no sleeve one-piece dress .

28. For Mother's Day and Father's Day, what kind of gift will you prepare for your parents?
I didn't know when those days are. I got to know it afterwards. Sorry. (so basically, she gave nothing)

29. We're holding the Olympics! Should you got to participate, what kind of competition will it be?
Guessing the flavor of shaved ice with eyes closed.

30. What kind of magic would you to be able to use?
A magic to eat things that I have never eat before.


31. Should you are able to realize your wish one day, what kind of wish will it be?
I want the Anywhere Door. (from Doraemon)

32. What kind of breads do you like?
Croissant.

33. What kind of sprinkles do you like?
A lot of minced salmon.

34. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
Tamago Kake Gohan.

35. What is your fetish, should you dare to say it?
I like seeing girls feet. (>_<)

36. What are things that you look for in boys?
I want them to have a neat / clean impression.

37. Your magazine is serialized! What would the title and contents be?
A Light Under the Sun.
(her answer was Hidamari no Hikari. Hidamari basically means a sunny place / sunny spot, but I kinda think it sounds weird to use those term)


38. What would you do if you can become invisible?
Get on a vehicle (doing things like shouting on it, for example)

39. If you become a boy, what would you try to do?
Cutting my hair short.

40. Your novel is released! What would the title be?
Sunny place (again, it's Hidamari >_<)

41. What would you the at the end of the world?
I want to eat meats and sushi.

42. Tell us, how to make you feel great?
Feed me with oranges and gummy.

43. Tell us, what is your special move?
Rei-Punch!

44. What kind of light is the "Fourth Light"? (referring to 4th-gen song from the 23rd single)
A gentle light.

45. On what temperature will you set your air conditioning at?
25 degree Celcius (in dehumidifier mode)

46. Tell us what color and pattern do you like for a T-Shirt?
I like those who have a small character printed on it, and also the white colored ones.



Comments