Moshi Deai Ga Guuzen Nara (Seimiya Rei) - August 20th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190820)

Hello ☀︎
It's 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)

Did you watch Nogiobi (SHOWROOM) yesterday??
I'm so happy since I really longed to do it.
Thank you very much ( ¨̮ )





Oh, right,
Saku-chan (Endou Sakura) gave me a plushy for my birthday present.
She said that she choose it because it looks like Rei.
Are we really look alike?? www


I named it Tatsuta (竜田).
Please get along with him.






Alright...
Before we get to the main topic...

Thank you for those who came to the Nationwide Summer Tour in Osaka.
We got to know that the second day performance is cancelled, right after performing on the first day. It made me really sad. I believe the staffs waited until the very end to make such decision.

After all, we couldn't do anything about the weather, and the decision to cancel it was made just because we're thinking about your safety.
I believe there are a lot of people who were looking forward to the performance. During handshake events and in the blog comments, I recall people saying things like "I got a good seat in Osaka!", "It will be my first time going to a Live!". It really is hard for me, knowing that many of you were excited about it.

But I believe we will be able to do another Live again, so it would be great if you can come along next time.
I really love to perform in a Live concert, and it's the place where I can shine the most, so please come to see Rei in Lives!!



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Thank you for coming to the individual and national handshake events!

We'll be having handshake event in Makuhari soon!
Please come to visit Rei's line~~




Thank you for the flowers as well (*゚O゚*)





❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Carefree Q&A Corner~

Rei-chan, what kind of talk would be fun for you in handshake events?
Let me hear your stories ‎( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾
Things like what are studying in school, is your job hard, places you went to, or talking about your friends. Just listening to them is fun. Handshake event is not just a one-way conversation. I would like to share with lots of people.

Rei-tan, tell me, what kind of girl is your type?
I somewhat unconsciously like girls who got Bob hair or long black hair that are split in the center. I wonder why~~^( 'Θ' )^
(it's just a rare exceptions, but everyone is cute)

Any Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46 members you get along with?
Keyakizaka46 2nd-gen members and Hinano (Hi~chan) is in the same year with me (in school), so we're always together during lessons. Even now we often talk together, especially with TenTen (Yamasaki Ten) and Hi~chan since we're almost the same age!

When talking with Rei-chan, would it be better to use honorifics or just casually?
I'm okay with any that makes you easier to talk~~
Either way, I'm happy to talk.

How would you call your Senpai? Would it be 〇〇-san? (note: the point is whether she still use the "-san" honorific to call her Senpai)
I'm still not get along well with my Senpai, so there are lots that I still call with 〇〇-san ( °˟° )
However, during the Nationwide Tour, I managed to talk a lot with the 3rd-gen members.
They told me to call them Shi-chan (Kubo Shiori), Aya-chan (Yoshida Ayano Christie), Minamin (Umezawa Minami), Ren-chan (Iwamoto Renka), so I will try to be brave and call them with those next time!!!!

What do you think you were in your previous lifetime?
Snail.
It's not like my movements are slow now (rather it's the opposite), but I just abruptly thought like that. Maybe because I'm sleepy, ,

When you are really free with nothing to do, what would you do?
Sleeping until the afternoon.
Then, for example, I will watch dramas that I didn't manage to record on the internet from the first episode.
Having meals.
Cleaning my room.
Studying how to do make-ups.
Washing bed sheets or pillowcase.
And in the end, sleeping again.

Rei-chan, are you a good friend with Sanyon (Kakehashi Sayaka)?
Maybe not many know about this, but we have been together for quiet often since the beginning~~
She really got a free personality and things might change suddenly around her, but somehow it's fun to be around her (っ'~')っ
From the beginning we often go out together.

Early days!!
(It's a rare photo we have before our fan greeting event)



Say what are you truly think about, here and now!
The IME conversion tool cannot straight up shows 4th-gen members name!!
I need to write their name by each letter, one by one, so it's a bit hard to do!!!
Just a bit!!
ヽ(' ∇' )ノヽ(' ∇' )ノヽ(' ∇' )ノ

When it feels very hot that you lack the drive to do things, what would you do?
Turning on the cooler is the best solution~~
(well, the world is not that easy though)
When we need to go outside, bringing a cooled water will surely help.

What would you do when you cannot sleep at night?
Answering questions in blogs.
Each time, I have around 5 days to write a blog, so sometimes the mood when writing them at the beginning and the end are different.
HaHaa~~nn (;▽;)

I'm getting nervous during handshake event. What should I do?
Well, if talking makes you nervous, asking me to do things like special move or Zukkyun should be okay, right? (I guess national handshake would give you a longer time, I guess?)
I'm not sure if other members will do it for you, but Rei will 100% respond to it!!

I want to be Rei-Punched 100 times. What should I do?
Come to Rei's line 100 times.



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎




✔︎August 25th, 4th-gens will perform in "@JAM EXPO 2019" in Yokohama Arena!

This would be our performance in Yokohama Arena apart from the 4th-gen Live.

I really look forward to it! Let's heat it up together!
Please come to cheer on us, 4th-gens!

The timetable has been announced, so please check it as well ☺︎


✔︎August 25th, 18:00 ~ 18:30 "Nogizaka no No" will be broadcasted!
I had a talking-segment with my lovely Menko (Ayame) and Umezawa-san.

✔︎August 26th, 22:00 ~ 25:00 "REKOMEN!" will be broadcasted!
Kakki~ and Nori-san are the MCs.
Endou Sakura, Kanagawa Saya, and Seimiya Rei will be there as well.

Everyone, please have a listen!!!!!!


Yan-chan took the picture (˶・ᴗ・˶)



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Manatsu-san has been appointed as the new captain.
Congratulations

On 4th-gens first appearance in Nogizaka Under Construction, she got to introduce me. Back then, before the recording started, she kept on saying "Don't worry, it's okay~" to me who was very nervous, trying to make me at ease. She really is a nice person.

) Nn, and so
I want to be someone who can contribute to Nogizaka. I shall do my utmost to contribute.



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



It should be the end of summer vacation for students. Maybe there are lots of people who will go back to their job after the Obon festival?

I hope you all having fun


And! With! That!



Thank you for reading.







Actually, the blog title this time is a lyric of a song.
Do you know where is it from?
It's a song that I like.
(I believe it should be from Chikyuu ga Marui Nara. First line of the second chorus)



We should cherish any encounter we had.




I'm like a dandelion, such as Hinako-san (Kitano Hinako) is like a doggy.
(note: I don't get the point here, but whatever >_<)

Comments