I Will Eat Youuu (Seimiya Rei) - August 9th, 2019

I Will Eat Youuu (Seimiya Rei) - August 9th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190809)

Hello (っ'~')っ
It's 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)



(Aa, I just cut my hair! I wonder which one looks the best...)


I'm a Zombie.
Zombie will most likely bite people.

I got to appear on the 3rd day of Zombie event.
It feels like being a guide.

Anybody went there?
Not yet?
Those of you who like scary things, please come.

That said, those who went to the event must be scared, right? (´;︵;`)
Rei too, went in along with Yakubo and Yan-chan, but even at the entrance I felt like it's already impossible. While crying, I told them "Let's just run", but even so Yakubo kept on grabbing my hand so in the end I couldn't run.

In the end, things like haunted house is impossible for me.
I feel like my own self who said "Rei might be able to do it!" was stupid.
I guess it's been a while since I've cried out loudly.

Those who are participating, do you best to get back home alive.

I got to wear the Zombie uniform that I longed for (っ'~')っ ← this is a ghost
(It's the second Nogizaka costume that I really want to wear after Nigemizu costume)



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Thank you for coming to the handshake event in Osaka ( ¨̮ )

I was in the same line with Kakki!
It's the first time we got to be on the same line (*´꒳`ノノ゙☆パチパチパチパチ

I think because Kakki is funny, seems like her fans are also funny people.
It was enjoyable.

By the way, I feel like I did a lot of "Rei Punch", however on the next handshake event if you ever challenge me to a fight, make sure to prepare yourself because I am strong.

Aa! Right! People asked me where did "Rei Punch" come from, however I did it back on my Individual PV for 23rd Single, titled "Heroine", , ,

If any of you haven't seen it, please watch it.
Those who have seen it but feel like seeing it again, by all means, please.


This picture is me together with Kakki who were on the same line!
Seems like it is the first time I posted a two-shots with Kakki (゜▽゜)

The new uniform is cute, isn't it?
The 24th single uniform feels pretty hot, so I got to wear it earlier than the others on the national handshake event.

In between the round-collar ones, there are those with scarf and those with ribbon. I choose the scarf one!

I think there are 4 types in total.

All of them are so cute that it made me hard to choose.



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Now I will talk about cosmetics and skin-care that I promised back then.

I did my best to take this picture.
I think showing it this way will make it easier to understand.



Seimiya always doesn't have much money, so she won't buy anything expensive, but she always yearns for them when seeing the big sisters using the good stuffs.

I want some too~~

Back then, I received Dior's maximizer from KAKEHASHI SAYAKA for my birthday present (〃▽〃)
Everyday, I use it over my lips. It feels great!



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



4th-gens got to perform in TIF!

It was my first time to take a stage in festivals. I found the vibe is different on TIF, and it was fun ☺︎

Did any of you went there??

Did you watch over Rei properly??

I was able to perform "Jikochuu de Ikou" as well!

It was really hot.


Sa~nyon



❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎



Carefree Q&A Corner

Is there anything that Rei-chan want to do now?
I want to do Nogiobi or Nekojita SHOWROOM~!!
Please!!!! Please!!!

When will I be able to do it?
Not yet?

Not yet?

Everyone, should I finally be able to show up there, please watch it ☺︎

Po~


Rei-chan, how would the other members call you?
Saku, Menko, or Yuna would call me Rei-tan, but for the most part everyone just call me Rei.


What kind of sprinkles do you like?
I'm not really good with white rice, so ever since I was a child I got to buy sprinkles.
I like "Sake" (minced salmon)


If you can be reborn, what would you like to be?
I don't want to be a human, that's for sure.

It's tiring.
That said, becoming a lion who is kept inside a zoo would be boring as well (-ェ-)。o
I'll just become an egg, cooked as an Omurice, and get eaten.


Rei-tan, what kind of perfume do you use?
I don't use perfume ( °˟° )

But one day when I grow up, I want to keep one with a good smell.
For softener, I use Flair Fragrance's Beads! The pink one!


Any kind of music that you like?
I listen to Christmas Carols all year round. The American ones. I listen to them while I'm taking a bath, for instance.
The one I especially like is "Come Fly With Me" (it's not the one by Frank Sinatra, but a gospel song).
Also during holidays, my father will always play jazz music in the house, although I'm not sure since when he started to do so. Even now, listening to jazz music makes me feel calm.


Who's beside you right now?
Menko.
Her hair is getting longer.


Rei-chan, your hair color is brown. Did you dye them?
It's the natural color.
My school prohibits dying hair, so before I graduate from high-school, I cannot dye them ( °˟° )
But there's not many 4th-gen members who dyed their hair, so it seems like I wouldn't dye mine soon www


Rei-chan, it seems like your blog got so many typos www www
Ee! Is it?! (゜▽゜)
Is it just me who didn't realize it?
I thought they were all perfect~
I did check them at least once~
Well... please don't think too much about it.


Anything about 4th-gen that you can tell?
For example when reading everyone's blog, I realized Yan-chan's got so many abnormalities.
Kakki's blog are mostly written in Kansai dialect on the first half, but slowly they went away, and she often used weird emojis.


Rei-chan, are you the type to be teased / bullied often?
No!!
But for some reason Kakehashi called Rei a baby.
Rei is way more an elder sister than her!


I love you
Ee, thank you (˶・ᴗ・˶)


Thank you for reading this blog
FuFuFuNoFu


Fu~





Fu~






Pe~



Seimiya Rei



I got a little bit over-excited at the moment that I just wanted to express my feelings.


Later



I cut my bangs too much~~~
This is Rei as of now
Myunn

Comments