I Wanna Eat Mochi (Kaki Haruka) - August 26th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190826)

Hello everyone.
It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/


Did you got the answer for the quiz on my previous blog??

I read the comments, and it turns out that there are so few people who got it right!! It was hard, right (∵`)



The correct answer is, from left to right, it's Saku, Yuri-chan, and Yakubo!
There are many people who mistook Yakubo for Kakehashi Sayaka ( ∩'-'⊂ )



For those who answered right,


『( 'ω')ふぁっ』


I present to you this emoji, which my little brother often sends to me.
Congratulations



(′-′ )イラナイ トカ イワナイデ (don't say that you don't need it)

(note: well... this is a nice fishing tactic from her. Now we will have a lot of Kakki's "little brother" using this emoji whenever she got to appear >_<)




Change of topic!
Thank you for coming to the national handshake event the other day!

I was on the same line with Yuri-chan ( ¨̮ )
It was fun~

Thank you for the flowers as well!



It seems like Yuna loves Coco-chan (Yuna's dearly beloved dog) more than me and baseball. I want to confront Coco-chan. We'll have a barking contest.

I find that Yuna's affection for dog barks is cute. Personally, barking has become something I hooked up into now.
(note: I'm pretty sure that is what she meant, even though it sounds weird...)



Next!
Yesterday, we 4th-gens got to participate for the first time in @JAM EXPO 2019!


With Sakuchan ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾♡



It was really enjoyable (* 'ᵕ' )

I learnt a lot of things by seeing another idols performances.
As idols, there are lots of things that we are still inexperienced about. I want to be an idol who can shine without putting a stain on the name of Nogizaka46!

It was funny to see how Yakubo's excitement was on it's limit ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )



Aa! Speaking of which, 4th-gens song in the 24th Single, "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he" has been released!


(*´꒳`ノノ゙パチパチ


I'm really grateful that 4th-gens got to have another song. I'm so happy!

Both the song and the MV got cute vibes, right~ ❁⃘



I remember that there were quite some little-cute bugs (saying it in a cute way) around me when we had the shooting, since it was inside a building which is pretty deep in the mountains.
I recall that I was dancing while frightened by them...

I'm bad with insects, but somewhat it seems like I'm liked by them~
I wonder why ( ・᷄-・᷅ )






And then, we'll have the sudden Q&A Corner (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

◎ Are you a night owl or a morning person?
I'm undoubtedly a night owl! (′-′ )
I'm really bad with waking up early (′-′ )

However,
recently after sleeping for the 2nd time, somewhat I always woke up 5 minutes before the time I intended to wake up at. It seems like my guardian spirit wakes me up  ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

Nah~ really, if I'm not careful I will oversleep. I put a lot of alarms. Somebody wake me up~~

◎ If you can receive anything that you want now, what would you want??
Now I really want a Nintendo Switch Lite, ,
I would like to play Animal Crossing with that, ,

Playing Animal Crossing can really clear up my mind ( .. )

◎ If you could use any character from My Hero Academia, which character would be good?
Since I want to fight, Todoroki-kun's or Kaa-chan's character would be great~ but Yaomomo's character is also good (′-′ )
(′-′ )

Any characters that are good in fighting is great!

◎ Can you drink black coffee?
I can if I put a lot of sugar in! ( ¨̮ )

◎ When you wake up, something amazing happened. What would that be??
Being attacked by a group of Niboshi (note: I believe this refer to dried infant sardines)

◎ Do you know the free to play games "The Case Book of Arne", or "Noel The Mortal Fate"?
A live-streamer called KIYO-san did live streams of them. Please have a look (。・ω・。)
I know those! I haven't seen any of "Noel The Mortal Fate though, so I'll try to have a look (* 'ᵕ' )
I love "The Case Book of Arne" www
I like how his speech becomes bad when protecting Rin-chan.
(note: I had no idea what this game is about. Seems like it's not officially translated yet.)

◎ My fighting power is 53-billion. How much is Kakki~'s fighting power? Do you think you can beat me ( ⌒⃘ཽ⃜ ◞ළ̆◟ ⌒⃘ཽ⃜ ) 
uOo~! I'm getting excited~ ╭( ・ㅂ・)╮
(note: Kakki took the question as a reference to the old DragonBall meme, "It's Over 9 thousand". Kakki's reply in Japanese was Goku's catchphrase "Ora Wakuwakusuzzo" which shows his excitement when fighting a strong enemy)



That's about it for today!
Thank you for lots of questions (?) ( ∩'-'⊂ )



Lastly, it's an announcement!

〇 Weekly Shounen Magazine
〇 B.L.T.
〇 B.L.T. SUMMER CANDY 2019

I got to appear on all of those!
Thank you very much.

Some offshoots from B.L.T. SUMMER CANDY and Weekly Shounen Magazine 


It was really enjoyable!!
Everyone, please have them with you! (please buy those >_<)



Also, I got to have a show in today's Rekomen!

It's the 3rd day for me to continuously have a show there. It would be great if you can have a listen (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)



Doing a solo nationwide campaign made me able to show up in a lot of programs so checking them all out might be hard, but I'll be happy if you can look up on them in Nogizaka46's official website ( ー̀ ֊ ー́ )



Also, tomorrow I have a plan to make an announcement for you all!
Look forward to it (*´˘`*)♡



Sorry that it became too long!
But thank you for reading ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾



Tomorrow's Sayaka! I'll leave it to you 



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭


Any of you know when was this photo taken?
ニコニコ(◦︎˙-˙◦︎)



Kaki Haruka

Comments