I'll be Going to Nagoya~ (Kaki Haruka) - August 15th, 2019

I'll be Going to Nagoya~ (Kaki Haruka) - August 15th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190815)

Hello everyone!
It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/


August 8th Birthday Girls ʚ(。・-・。)ɞ
Yuri-chan always clinging to me~
Love her 

It must be fate that we're born in the same day of the same year ( ¨̮ )



Next!
Yesterday we had the Nationwide Summer Tour in Osaka!
Thank you very much!



The first time 4th-gen members got to stand on the same stage with the our Senpai was back in 7th year Birthday Live in Kyocera-dome.
After that, about half a year later we got to stand on the very same Kyocera-dome once more. Somehow I got a strange feeling about it.

It's like recalling the beginning of everything 



Next,
We got to perform Nogizaka46 24th Single, "Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakute mo Ii" for the first time.

It made me really nervous since it was our "First Performance". I regret that I couldn't show up all the things I have practiced for it.



Even so,
during the dance, my eyes met with Hori-san, Saku, and Ayamen. Also, when the performance ended, Yamashita-san pat me on my shoulder. It all made my heart feel lighter.
I really felt that I am supported by the people around me.



Here was just the beginning, so from now on I will keep on giving my very best!



Next, there was the surprise announcement that Manatsu-san is becoming the new captain!!!

Manatsu-san is really a nice person. She got to approach us 4th-gens who was still shy first (on their early days) and asking us for any trouble we might have. She is a person full of things that I can respect.
I'm a person who is not good on saying "I love you" out loud, so that feeling might not reach Manatsu-san, , even so, I will do my best to not trouble the Senpai that I really love!!!
(note: She just said that she's not good on saying that she loves someone... but whatever)



And then, next!
Thank you for coming to the national handshake and individual handshake events!!

I'm really happy that I got to have my birthday celebrated a lot of times!
Thank you for the flowers as well 

I got to wear the new uniform and yukata for the first time! How was it? ( •︠ˍ•︡ ) 
(I want some compliments)



I talked about my Grandma who likes to see a lot of pretty flowers before ❁❁
I too, also like them ❁❁



(ง ˙˘˙ )ว



And then, also!!
I have wandered all over the country during the solo nationwide campaign,
and tomorrow! I will be visiting Nagoya!



(ง ˙˘˙ )ว



・From around 14:10、Tokai Radio [] 東海ラジオ 「Yamaura! Fukaya! Ichi-Ji Kara!」
 
・From around 16:30、@FM「@1 Countdown」

They all will be broadcasted Live! (ง ˙˘˙ )ว
https://mobile.twitter.com/nogizaka46/status/11619



I am really looking forward to those ( ◜௰◝ ) Everyone, please have a listen!
(ง ˙˘˙ )ว(ง ˙˘˙ )ว(ง ˙˘˙ )ว








Okay, and now we'll have a sudden Q&A Corner ( ¨̮ )

◎Which works from Ghibli do you like?
"The Cat Returns", "Spirited Away", "Howl's Moving Castle", I think those are my favorites!

I really like Baron. (character from "Whisper of the Heart" and "The Cat Returns")
Is there anyone who know him? ( •︠ˍ•︡ )

◎Aa!, , , A shooting star?!, , , What would you wish for...?
Aa!! Can... can I become a "Hiji Kami-sama"!(?)
(note: she played with "shooting star" which is "Nagareboshi" in Japanese, but also a name of a comedy duo, which have an act titled "Hiji Kami-sana", lit. Elbow God)

What has fallen from the sky over Haruka-chan?
Yuri-chan with a Levitation Stone (′-′ )
(note: again a word play. Levitation Stone is an item in the movie "Laputa, Castle in the Sky" which makes its user able to float in the air, combined with Kitagawa Yuri who keeps on insisting her fondness about the sky)

Are you really that bad on dribbling (basketball) such that you are banned on doing so? (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ヒョオオオオオ
Next time, please show it to us ( ˙³˙)プルルルルァ
Also, strawberry is delicious, right, Kakkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ‪( ◜௰◝ )
Too many Emojis ‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ ハッハッハッ

, , Don't talk bad about people ( ・᷄-・᷅ )

Which perfume does Kakki use?
Ohana Mahaalo eau de Cologne
(Pikake aulii)
That one!
I think it's the one I bought from Francfranc~





That's about it for today, I guess!
Thank you for reading 





Lastly, Question!

Who are these?!
My dear buddies ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)



If you got to answer right, well~~
I might have something for you ( ∩'-'⊂ )




Tomorrow's Sayaka!
I'll leave it to you!!




Later (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 



Kaki Haruka

Comments