Summer~❁ (Kaki Haruka) - August 4th, 2019

Summer~❁ (Kaki Haruka) - August 4th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190804)

Hello  everyone!
It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/


It's already August now!
My birthday is just around the corner ( ¨̮ )❁
I will become 18 years old~ How fast ( ˘ᵕ˘ )



There are lots of events in the summer. I really look forward to them 



On August 14th & 15th, we'll have the Nationwide Summer Tour in Osaka! Everyone~ I'm waiting~



Since it's hot, please take measures against the heat ¨̮ )/¨̮ )/






Also!
On August 2nd, we got to perform in TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL!!
Thank you for those who came!



It's been a while since the 4th-gen independent live that 4th-gens got to perform alone.

It was our first outdoor performance and our first Festival, so I was very nervous and worried.
However, it was really enjoyable!


I'll work hard to be able to stand on such a stage again! ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬




Also, thank you for coming to the individual handshake event the other day!
Thank you for having my birthday celebration as well! ( ¨̮ )



For my sake, people were giving their time, giving pretty flowers, and coming just to see me, , ,
It was the first time where in just a day there are so many people coming to say "Congratulations". It made me realize how I am truly blessed.



From now on, I will work even harder. Thank you very-very much!



I'm 18 years old now. From now on, please keep on continuing to look after me ¨̮ )/

I will post the pictures from August 4th later! 





And then!!

Surprise!
I, Kaki Haruka, will do a nationwide promotional campaign by myself!!(′-′ )

I'm really thankful about it, but I'm anxious since it will be the first time for me to move around the country alone.

That being said, I will give my best for the sake of making everyone around the country to get to know the 24th single, and also get to know Nogizaka46 more!! I'm really looking forward to it 



Everyone, please kindly keep watching over me ¨̮ )/¨̮ )/




And then, also,
On August 8th, Weekly Shounen Sunday edition, where I and Yamashita Mizuki-san got appear in the cover, will be on sale!!



(*´꒳`ノノ゙パチパチ



ヒャァァァア ワァァァアアアアアイ‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆



It was really an enjoyable photoshoot!
I was so happy that I could get to have a lot more talk with Yamashita-san(′-′ )
(note: Oh well... she'll surely learn a lot from her)

Everyone, please have it with you (please buy it! >_<)




And with that, from here on it's the Q&A Corner ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Is there any position you long for when you were in a basketball team?
My position was Center, back when I was still playing basketball. However my dribbling skill was so bad, that in matches it was almost like I am banned to dribble, , , That's why I admire those who played as Guard ( ・᷄-・᷅ )
However I also like playing as Center ( ◜௰◝ )

What kind of fireworks do you like best?? It's a question with summer vibe
I like the sparklers!
Somehow they make me feel emotional (´・ ・`) and I like that feeling


༼ꉺɷꉺ༽༼ꉺɷꉺ༽༼ꉺɷꉺ༽
Please give this kid a name
Takeshi, Takeshi, Ketashi the 2nd

Is there any kind of Gundam do you like?
Gundam... well~(′-′ )
I don't really watch it, but my little brother likes it, so at least I know the Mobile Suit Gundam!

Back then, together with my brother I played the "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam" quite a lot. I kind of remember that my brother used Gundam, or Gundam Unicorn, and I often used the Gundam Mk-II ( ˙-˙ )

It was fun 

There was a fried oyster (Kaki Furai) fall around here. Was it yours, my liege?
Umu, it was mine.
(note: both question and answer were playing with old-style high-class Japanese way of talking)

Regarding Kakki's previous life, were you a cat, , ? Or perhaps a dog, , , ?
Back then, I tried to find out what was I in the previous lifetime and next lifetime,

In my previous lifetime : I was a comedian in a primitive era
In the next lifetime : I will be a garbage can

     (ง ˙˘˙ )วゴミアツメルゾッ♪ (let's collect trashes)

What will Kakki become if she melts?
Hair-ball

Which Disney character that you like?
Rapunzel!! ( ˘ᵕ˘ )





I will end it up here today!
Thank you for reading 





Tomorrow's Sayaka! I'll leave it to you 





Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 



Kaki Haruka

Comments