Wagamama Houdai wa "Daisuki" Uragaeshi (Kakehashi Sayaka) - August 27th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190827)

It's Kakehashi Sayaka ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Back then, Taramu Mayu-chan took this picture.
The answer to the question on my previous blog is Taramu-chan.
(note: she really wrote Taramu Mayu on purpose, which I think to rhyme with the character name that she mentioned below)

Aah right, maybe there are some of you who understand what the title is about. Nowadays, I'm really hooked up with Uramu-chan.

Ebina-chan and Sylphyn-chan are really cute as well...... ( ᵕ ᵕ̩̩ )

(note: these all referring to an anime series "Himouto! Uramu-chan". The title of this blog was a part of the lyrics of the OST, titled "Kakushinteki Metamaruphose!")

I'm now also watching "Pokemon Sun & Moon" and "NEW GAME!!" again.

I wonder why whenever I told someone that I like anime, vocaloid, or games, they seem to be surprised for some reason, while on the other hand, I feel like I can live with just those.

It's so weird~~


Well then, here's picture of some flowers 


I took them using Yakubo-san's mobile phone.
The pictures are pretty dark (www) (note: somewhat dissing Yakubo's phone? >_<)
It's really how it looks. I'm sorry.

Seeing these cute flowers makes me want to eat them.

Thank you very much ( ;꒳​; )




Q&A Corner

◎ Is your neck okay? I was surprised seeing you got some compress patches around them www
From the 23rd, my neck was badly hurt that I can't move it,
but today it has been healed for a little ( ¨̮ )
I guess they were pretty stood out (www)

◎ Have you gradually finished your homework?

( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

◎ After coming to Tokyo, any cooking you're good at now?

( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

◎ Sayaka, what kind of music do you listen these days~?
Mer-san's "Bijutsushitsu no Kemono" and "Take Me Out To The Sea"
I'm genuinely a Vocaloid Otaku ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


On B.L.T. magazine October edition, there are over 50 pages of photos from the "Toshoshitsu no Kimi he" shooting, photos of us playing around the sea, and photos of use wearing yukata.

The 46 Q&A section is also a highlight ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


"Toshoshitsu no Kimi he" personally will be the most memorable song for me.
(I will talk about it sometime) (It's not the time to do it now)
All of those are printed on the magazine that I got to have my first solo gravure with, B.L.T.
Please have a look.

Lastly, here's a picture of me with ChuChu.


Aa, some pictures from Toshoshitsu no Kimi he as well


Bye, then ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Comments