I Haven't Finished My Summer Homework, so Please Praise Me (Kakehashi Sayaka) - August 16th, 2019

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190816)

It's Kakehashi Sayaka


Q. Who did you receive the one-piece dress from (abruptly asking)

Aa, that's right,
"The Quintessential Quintuplets" (anime/manga series),
all of the girls who got appear are very very cute.
I really recommend it since I find it very soothing ‪( ◜௰◝ )‬

Here's Yakubo who got to visit a maid cafe together with me back then.


Seira, Mayutan, Rei, and me.



Together with the mature-looking Seira and YanYan, us three got to appear in CMNOW magazine, where Sakura is on the cover ♪♪
I wonder how the interview will turn out ドキドキ




* ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ *


All of them are so cute.
Thank you very much ♡"



I took these back on the handshake event ( ¨̮ )


* ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ *

If I type in too much text,
my phone wouldn't listen to my commands,
so for today please let me take a rest on having the Q&A Corner ( ᵕ̩̩ㅅᵕ̩̩ )
(note: I guess she needs to buy a new phone)

Lastly,
the next captain was decided to be Manatsu-san.
When the Live ended, I went to tell Manatsu-san that I'm happy for her to be chosen as the next captain, and then she just broke into tears of happiness.
I really love that side of her.

It's hard to see Reika-san graduating,
but we just have to move forward.
Either way, I will treasure the remaining days that I can spend together with her.

Thank you for reading up until the end ♪♪

Comments