My Ghost Story Must've Scared You, Right?? (Kakehashi Sayaka) - August 5th, 2019

My Ghost Story Must've Scared You, Right?? (Kakehashi Sayaka) - August 5th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190805)

Hello


It's Kakehashi Sayaka (=͟͟͞͞꜆꜄・ω・)=͟͟͞͞꜆꜄꜆ソイヤソイヤ

TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2019
The stage really heated up. I really enjoyed it.


Together with Mayutan after the Live.
Maybe because I am treated like a daughter by Mayu-san,
on handshake events boys said "Saa-chan, I want to raise you".
("like my own child", just to make it doesn't sound too creepy)
and girls said "Saa-chan, I wanna to give birth to you." (well... WTF girls!)
Giving birth? Really, that's too much.

Here are pictures of flowers I received in the handshake event.


To me, having handshake events and reading blog comments give me life...
Really, thank you very much (´;︵;`)


Yukata, Kireba Happy
(Yukata. Wearing it makes you happy.)



I thought about that rap 
Great, isn't it?? ( ¨̮ )
(well, she wrote ラップ, so my best guess is that the "Yukata, Kireba Happy" part was intended to be some kind of rap... I dunno >_<)





Q&A Corner

Are you still reading them all~ (the blog comments)
Of course (〃▽〃)
Thank you as always, everyone.

Today 4th-gens are going to appear in TIF, right? Sayaka-chan's hairdo is so cute, but what does it called?
That's a swirled half twin-tail.
It's my favorite hairstyle (。ì _ í。)

Carrot, Bell Pepper, Onion. Which one would likely to be your friend??
Mr. Carrot.

Saa-chan, recently what are you doing during off-days~?
Back then, together with YanYan, we went to a Ferret Cafe
and Strawberry Sweets Specialty Store (。ì _ í。)
(I won't post pictures of those since when I showed them to Shiba (Shibata Yuna, I guess) she told me that I look like a child in kindergarten)

Saa-chan, what do you think you were in your previous life?
Somewhat, I have memories of it. I was a "Kutsunugi-Ishi".
Do check out for the details (。ì _ í。)
(I can't find proper interpretation. Basically, it is a quite wide stepping stone in front of a house, where visitors will take off their shoes and put it there, before entering the house. Literally, Kutsunugi-Ishi is "a stone where you take off your shoes")


Well then, until next time (。ì _ í。)
Next will be YanYan


(note: The title refers to her attempt to tell a ghost story in Nogizaka Under Construction episode which aired in August 4th 2019, where she completely messed up :D)

Comments