It's Summer Now (Tsutsui Ayame) - July 31st, 2019

It's Summer Now (Tsutsui Ayame) - July 31st, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190731)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.


Recently I've been really into coffee shops.
Not cafetarias. It must be coffee shops.
(note: I'm interpreting it's the "old-style" kind of coffee shops)

From long ago I really like the atmosphere it has.

⚪︎Old-fashioned streets where grandmas are around, instead of those like Takeshita-avenue (shopping avenue in Tokyo)
⚪︎Shrines instead of castles
⚪︎Dumplings instead of cakes

I like things that are 「traditional」
That's why I keep on continuing calligraphy!


That's how I am, recently ーー(*´꒳`ノノ゙パチパチ



We held the individual handshake event ❁⃘
Thank you for those who came!

It was so enjoyable^^

I read the letter for Rei's birthday celebration.
Being with Rei always making me smile. It's really fun to be with her!
Here's a picture of Rei 



Thank you for the flowers as well (;;)
Also thank you for the message cards!
It all burned into my mind!



Next week we'll have the national handshake event ^^



Back then, I watched the movie "Hot Gimmick - Girl Meets Boy", which Hori-san got to appear in!
During the sad parts, pop musics are used. The combination of the scenes and musics was so beautiful that I was drawn into it.
After you watch a movie, wouldn't your way of viewing the world become different?
I really like that sensation.

For those who watched it, I would be glad if you can share your thoughts about the movie during handshake events!






Monthly ENTAME was released yesterday.
It is so colorful with all of 4th-gens got to appear.
Please kindly have it with you (note: please buy it! >_<❁⃘

Here's an off-shot during the photoshoot


Me and the dog.
It was so cute!!





On Friday this week, us 4th-gens will perform in TIF (Tokyo Idol Festival)!
I'm really looking forward to it!
Let's heat it up together ε٩(๑>ω<)۶



I thought about ending it here, but since it seems there's not too much content, I will answer some questions.

Q: What kind of egg-cooking do you like?
A: Tamagoyaki, sunny-side up, omelette, and Omerice!
In the end I cannot choose one...

Q: How do you study before tests?
A: You sure about asking me that?! www
I remember things by writing them.
I'll mark things that I got wrong, then some days before the test day, I'll redo those marked ones!

Q: Your shortest hair length in your entire life?
A: My hair length back when I was born, I guess.

Q: If 4th-gen is a family, how would the structure be?
A: Papa..... Kakki~
Mama..... Seira
Big Sis..... Mayutan
Lil Sis..... Sayaka, Yakubo
Lil Bro..... Rei
Friends..... Saku, Yuna, Yuri-chan
Seniors..... Yan-chan





That's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*



(Gonna cut you!)





When I thought "Finally, the rainy days are gone", it becomes so hot ( ;ᯅ; )‬
Everyone, please take care of your health.




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame

Comments