My Thoughts (Tsutsui Ayame) - July 20th, 2019

My Thoughts (Tsutsui Ayame) - July 20th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190720)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.



(One day after the end of a lesson)


To the school students, has your summer holiday begun?
After these rainy season I believe it will be getting really hot later, so please take good care of your health (。・ω・。)

Reading through the comments, seems like some have a hard time with work, also there are some who are now struggling to pass the entrance exams |ω・`)
Everyone, let's do our best together!!!
But make sure not to overdo it
Staying healthy is the most important (ง ˙˘˙ )ว




*☼*―――――*☼*―――――


This time,
I was chosen as one of the Senbatsu member for the 24th Single.



I didn't think that my name would be called. At that time my mind just went blank.
Ever since I joined Nogizaka, I was given the chance to try and challenge lots of things. The fact that I can do these activities is not something that can be taken for granted. That's why I am thinking, is it be really okay for me to be chosen.
However, I think it can't be help that I'm thinking about such things.
It's certainly a lie to say that I have 0% worries now, but there's no other way but to do it properly! With such thoughts in mind, I will move forward.
That's why everyone, I will be glad if you can watch over me.




There are my Senpai on my sides and behind me, who are always kindly supporting. It gives me more confidence, and doing performances close to the Senpai will naturally encourages me to do better.

And then, on my right side there are Kakki~ and Saku.
Let's work hard together, supporting each other, OK?
After the announcement, all the 4th-gen members saying "Congratulations!". They really look happy... telling me that they will listen to my worries.... hugging me tightly
I cried, seeing how kind everyone is.
I will do my best for them too.





Right now, what I can do is just to give my utmost. I will try my best so that you can recognize me as a self. I will spend these moment cherishing this opportunity.




To those who support me, ❁⃘
Thank you for the "Congratulations!", "Best of luck!", and other comments in my previous blog
I'm really glad to see that everyone is happy, so I will do my best in order to make you even more happier.
More than you think, all of you become my strength!
Thank you very much, always.





I love Nogizaka.
Because of that, to contribute little by little for Nogizaka, it would be great if I can grow as a person through this Single.






I'm sorry if I'm not really good to express it in words.
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`





The Tour in Fukuoka has started!!

Hakata dialect is great, right? ^^
待っとるけん (trying to write in Hakata dialect, mattoruken, a.k.a I'll be waiting)

Did I say that right? www




Later then!
That was it from Tsutsui Ayame

Comments