There's a Lot to Talk About ♪ (Tsutsui Ayame) - July 9th, 2019

There's a Lot to Talk About ♪ (Tsutsui Ayame) - July 9th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190709)

Hello~

It's Tsutsui Ayame.



With my beloved Mayu-tan 


There are lots of things I want to talk about ^^*





First of all, I participated on the stage greeting for "Itsunomanika, Koko ni Iru".
Of course, it is my very first stage greeting!

Together with Rei and Sayaka we wondered around Saitama!




On that day, the 3 of us were oddly over-excited ( ˊᵕˋ ;)
We kept on yelling "gyaa-gyaa", doing nonsensical things.

Regarding the stage greeting that I participated in this time, I found it hard to express the things that I was thinking about in words. It's was a problem for me...
However, it was really really fun!
I was relieved to see that in between those who came, there were fans that I know (*-∀-*)
It was a great experience.
Thank you for those who came!





Next, the Tour has started!
I was so nervous since it's the first time I participated in a Tour. However, it's really fun!
Also, I'm glad that I got more chances to talk with our Senpai ^^*
It's started from Nagoya!!
I'm so happy to be able to have a Live in my hometown. Both my families and friends came ❁︎
Please look forward up until the last one in Jingu ^^





Next, next,
Thank you for attending the handshake events in Tokyo and Kyoto!

These are the clothes that I wore


Tokyo
↓↓↓


For the Kyoto one, I wore Yukata ´`*
By the way I plan to wear it as well on the next handshake event, so I will post a picture of it later, OK! (OK!!!)




I really like one-piece dress. Looking at those pictures, they're full of one-piece, right?
By the way, I seldom wear jeans, so seeing me in such clothing like the bottom-right picture is a rare chance! www



For the hairstyle, it was half-ups, half-up buns, twin-tail, and ponytail!
Everyone, which hairstyle do you like?
I'm in the middle of researching a style that suits me ^^






Today was really fun as well!!
Many people made me smile~(^ ^)






Thank you for the flowers as well!
As always, I can really feel the love ´`*
I'm so happy!







On a handshake event back then, I talked to Renka-san and Miria-san (*^^*)

Those two are so great with dancing. I admire them!

They held my hands gently, you know~
I'm so happy about that (´﹀`)





Oh right,
Recently, I really want to go to festivals.
Every year, I always go to the Aichi Port Festival!
I guess I couldn't attend it this year.
I eat Baby Castella and Chocholate Banana a lot!
I really want to go~~ε٩(๑>ω<)۶з





。。。


www
Now I don't know how should I end this blog.
And so, I came up with the idea to purposely said that to end it.
Is it a sly way to end it?





Eehehe...
That's it for today!
Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*






Yesterday, Sakurai Reika-san announced her graduation.
Maybe it's kind of inappropriate for me who was just joining to comment on it.
I think 4th-gens must be getting more dependable so that Reika-san can graduate with a peace of mind.
I think it's a miracle that these days the Senpai and 4th-gens are having a lot more activities together.
It's not something that taken for granted, so I want to live treasuring each and every day.




Later then!
That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments