I'm 16 Years Old (Seimiya Rei) - July 29th, 2019

I'm 16 Years Old (Seimiya Rei) - July 29th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190729)

FuwaFuwa~~


(I think it's okay to look like this sometimes. I wonder... ❁︎)

Hello
Recently it's so hot like I'm going to melt, but here's Seimiya Rei, who is still surviving.

It's really really hot~~
Everyone, are you still alive?




Main Topic!!


August 1st is my birthday!

Also, yesterday, we had an early celebration during the individual handshake in Yokohama (* 'ᵕ' )
I was really shocked since I've never seen so many people came to celebrate my birthday. I was so happy.

Thank you.
I'm really grateful to you all.

I'm 16 years old now.


This year, I want it to be the year where I can reach my goals.
Anyway, I'll do my best!!!

Last year, my birthday was during the audition process. I believe the SHOWROOM audition was just a bit while ago (゚O゚)
Turns out one year already passed by.
So fast~~(˘▾˘~)

I was a 15 years old who full of rage. More than that, I would be a 16 years old who's stronger / got deeper thoughts
(she used the word 濃ゆい (koyui), which I can't really understand)

Ganba-REI!!!



Ayame read the letter for me ( ¨̮ )
I cried. Thank you...

Thank you for soooooooo many flowers.
I took pictures with each one of them.




❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Nationwide Summer Tour 2019 in Fukuoka!

It is the first time that I landed in Fukuoka ( ¨̮ )

With the increasing number of Live performances, little-by-little I'm getting more composed and became to enjoy it.
For whatever reason, before the Live starts I can't help but to feel nervous and cry because of it, but through this Tour I would like to look at the back of our Senpai thoroughly and grow for the better.

I'll be stronger!


BeNaaNaa a.k.a Kakehashi
Yesterday on the handshake event, Sayaka let her forehead on the open. She looked so mature and beautiful!
It might be the first step for Sayaka to become an adult.




I managed to take pictures with some of the Senpai!
I tried to be brave to talk to them, and then they said "Let's take a pic!!". I'm so happy (˶・ᴗ・˶)




Ikuta-san and Shinuchi-san!
Those two are really funny.
During the dinner party, Ikuta-san was so funny. I want to talk a lot more with her!!



It's Kana-san!
My beloved Kana-san, who I can't help but to fall in love with.
She's kind, beautiful, great at dancing. More than that, there are lots of great things that I cannot express in words about Kana-san that made me fall in love with her.
Looking at Kana-san, I feel at ease, and for whatever reason I cried. Looking at me in such a state, she hugged me tightly. Feeling such kindness, my tears flowed out even more, , ,

I hope I can talk a lot better with her.


Love her.


I felt so happy to meet her in the handshake event yesterday, and kept on saying "Otsukaresama" for so many times.


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Looking back a little on my notes, I wrote a lot of things :


① Tokyo looks pretty, seen from the Rainbow Bridge

② By a chance, when I looked into the number of blog comments, it was 888. There might be good things coming by.

③ Speak well with the Senpai. Be brave.


It feels strange, even for me.
When did I write them?


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Carefree Q&A Corner


What Rei-chan likes to do, recently?
Watching dramas~
Becoming the cameraman when everyone is taking a picture.
I like to take pictures for quite a long time. It makes the others happy, and I feel delighted about it (˶・ᴗ・˶)
Some are posted on their blogs too!

Rei-chan, which Nogizaka's song is your favorite?
There are lots. Don't make me choose~~!! ^( 'Θ' )^
The one that I especially like to see Live is "Nandome no Aozora ka?"
The one that filled with summer memories is "Chikyuu ga Marui Nara"
The one which gives me strength is "Kanashimi no Wasurekata"
The one that I especially like to perform is "SKYDIVING"
I wrote too much, so I shall just stop here, , ,

What are you doing during the free time in the dressing room?
I think there's not much time of me not doing anything.
I'm always involved in something, dancing, singing, eating something.
Yuna often yelled at me : "Rei! Sit down!" www

Have you been to Osaka?
Aside from works, I have never been there!!!!!!
I wanna go. I really want to go.
I wanna go to theme parks, and eat delicious food.
Aa, also I want to visit Seira's house (* 'ᵕ' )

Rei-chan, are you bad with horror movies or scary stuffs?
I'm really bad with those.
Haunted house, haunted places, ghost, horror movies, etc.
At any rate, I'm bad with jump scares, , ,
There is this scary picture that I saw back when I was a 4th grader, and after 5 years, and even now, I'm still scared of it. At times I might suddenly recall it and then I cannot sleep at night.
Really, it was such a trauma. No more. I'm really bad with it.
But for some reason I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like "scream machines" ☺︎
(generic term for things like roller-coaster, tornado, any kind of things in amusement park that'll make you scream)

Do you like Takoyaki?
I love it!
Back then, Seira's handmade Takoyaki (although without the octopus inside) was so delicious! It was Mayonnaise-Pollack flavored~
If you want to eat some, have Seira make it for you.

Have you showed up in twin-tail during handshake events or Lives?
I never use twin-tail hairstyle~
Since my hair is short, having twin-tail hairstyle will make me look childish. I don't really like that, , .
That's why people who see Rei in twin-tail are quite rare!
Oh right! Yesterday I did show up in half twin-tail.
I'm glad that people telling me it was cute. Ehehee
(On the picture with flowers, you can see me in half twin-tail)
(Sayaka who often use the half twin-tail even praised me ☺︎)

Right now, what is the thing that pops up into your mind!?!? Answer within 5 seconds!!
My right leg is hurt by growing pains!
(I think I'm still getting taller. Aa, speaking of which, half a year since I joined Nogizaka, I grew by 1.5 cm)

What is your favorite food?
Oranges!!
Although I said that, we're already in summer so there's no more oranges. (Is there any oranges in summer? Where are they selling it?)
I also like mangoes or plums! (Eee, it all just fruits. Well, of course I also like more wholesome things. Steak, for example!)

What kind of fashion style do you like? (from Sakura)
I especially like one-piece dresses. I often wear them.
Rather than pinkish~swirly~cutesy things, I prefer light-blue or pale color ones. Those that got a retro-style sense. It feels more fresh, and I like that.

Please tell me about skin-cares, make-ups, or other tools to look more girlish!
(˶・ᴗ・˶)(* 'ᵕ' )(o´艸`)(;▽;)
Thank you! I'm so happy that you ask about it. If it's OK for me to recommend, then, , ,
I shall talk about it in the next blog! Sorry, this time I got not much time to compile things.
Please kindly wait!



That's about it for now ( ¨̮ )


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Tomorrow, on July 30th,
Monthly ENTAME will be released!
All 4th-gen members one by one got their interview segment. The gravures of Kakki~, Ayamen, Saku will certainly heat you up!

Together with Seira, we talked about the Live. Please have a read!



And then, on August 2nd,
For the first time 4th-gens will participate in Tokyo Idol Festival!
On the first day, in "Fuji-TV Wangan Studio Horizontal Park (better known as SMILE GARDEN)" we'll serve as the closing performance on the stage. I'm really nervous, but together 4th-gens will gather our strength and gives the best stage performance ever.
(she mentioned the term TORI (トリ), which, if I'm not mistaken, means the last act / performance of the entire show)

Everyone, will you come!? ('ω' ⊃)⊃3 2 1


Those who have time, please come to cheer on us, 4th-gens!
Let's heat it up together!
We'll be waiting!!


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Aa, by the way, have you tried the method to wake up in the morning, just like what I wrote it in the previous blog?

Ayame was here on my side. When I asked her : "Did you try it?"


"Even if I'm not doing it, I can just wake up like usual" (she answered with a serious look)





(;▽;)





(゜▽゜)





( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾





That side of Ayamen is cute too.
(I wrote "Sakura, love you!" for my previous blog title, and Ayamen went "Oh I see~!!", angrily)

MenKo, love you too.





It became too long (;´∀`)
Thank you for reading up until the end.



Well then, until next time.

Comments

Post a Comment