Sakura, Love You! (Seimiya Rei) - July 18th, 2019

Sakura, Love You! (Seimiya Rei) - July 18th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190718)

Hello
It's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ) ☺︎


When it's getting hot, I would wear no-sleeves, one-piece dress, or either a soothing light blue shirts ☀︎

"Anata no Ban Desu : Counterattack" is scary, isn't it?
(A thriller J-Drama where Nishino Nanase is casted. Pretty good, I'd say)
Are you watching it too?
Watching it alone in the night is scary. Even though the weather is hot, I'm watching it while covering myself in a blanket (tried my best to watch it alone), and thus time by time I will hide myself in it.



I'm thinking about what to write on the blog today... When I look back, wondering was there nothing enjoyable recently, turns out there are looooooooooootssss of it. ← that's not a typo


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


First of all, it's the individual handshake event in Tokyo.
Those of you who came, Ookini~ (Kansai dialect for Arigatou)

Recently Seimiya realized that, depending on the region, I feel that the fans have different vibes.

In the handshake event in Kansai, fans talked to me in Kansai dialect. Somewhat it made me feel an elegant atmosphere~~ ( ¨̮ )


Thank you for the flowers.
Be it balloons, sunflowers, or other cute flowers, I'm so happy to receive them (*゚O゚*)


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Also, recently, together with my schoolmates I went to a summer festival.

It was really fun ( ¨̮ )

Festivals... fireworks party... Rei really likes them all!!


Everyone, is there any food stall that you will always go to eat?
Such as takoyaki, or maybe potato?

What does Rei like, you ask? ~(˘▾˘~)


That's ~ a ~ se ~ cret ~

(The Anzu candy was delicious)


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Oh Right!

Every month 4th-gen members got to have our series of article in B.L.T-san. Back then, together with Yuna, we got to have a photoshoot.

Together with my beloved Yuna-chan, I got to have a lovey-dovey date. Everyone, look forward to it *heart sign*

The release date is still a bit later, but I can't help but to tell you all!!

(I will show you the off-shots later as well)


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎




Carefree Q&A Corner!

Rei-chan, what kind of moment that will make your heart pounds?
FuMuFuMu. Well...
Obviously, before a Live starts...
Also, when I'm asking the person behind me in Shinkansen "Will it be okay if I recline my seat?"...
When I'm queuing on a line and soon it will be my turn...
When my phone battery is just 1% left (that happens a lot)...


Please tell me your way to make sure that you get up in the morning!
There's a way!! It works!!
In the night, you'll get into bed, right? Aa, futon is also okay. Afterwards, say the time that you want to wake up tomorrow 5 times inside your head. And then, hit your pillow as many times as the number of hours that you would like to wake up to! (for example if you want to wake up at 7 AM, hit the pillow 7 times)

You must be thinking that's a lie, right? But it's true! It really works.
Just one minute before my alarm rings, *pop* I woke up (゚O゚)

Try it!


Where did you get the nickname BeNaaNaa for Sayaka-chan?
That happened, this happened, and because of that, the nickname came along. It's a long story to tell, so I'll just let it be a secret in between the 3 of us (wow... trolled)


I wanna see Rei-chan's forehead!!!


I took it with SAME (read: Sa-Me. Shark in Japanese)
(Its name was SHARK before, but I'm still in the middle of thinking whether there is a better name for it. Although it's been a year since we've met (゚O゚))

Rei likes to see Yuna with her forehead shown.
She looks cute, just like a baby (unexpectedly!!)


Is there anything you would do when it's raining?
If I'm free the whole day, I will just curling inside my futon until around 11 AM, watching TV, get prepared, and eat breakfast. I also want to go around art galleries or museums~~ (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)

If I'm just staying in my home for the whole day, I somewhat will feel sad.
I wonder why.


Maybe because I'm an outdoor-type


What kind of smell do you like?
Somehow it's like a question from a maniac ( ´ ▽ ` )
The smell of mosquito coil.
The smell of bullet train, or airplane.
The smell of babies.
The smell of morning.


Things you like from Ayame-chan, and Enpi~? (Endo Sakura)
There are many things that I like from Ayamen and Sakura. It's like, when the 3 of us are together, I feel relieved and can always smile.

I'm so happy that on her blog, Saku said that she want to meet Rei( ¨̮ )
That's why Rei will also say it in return ♡

But then, she said "Everything about Rei will make me laugh",

Did Rei always do something weird~ (www)
Eee?? Was she making fun of me??

Well, whatever ~(˘▾˘~)

Back then, when 3 of us got to receive flowers ❁︎


Rei-chan, are you good in remembering people's face and names?
I'm best at remembering faces. I can remember just by meeting twice!
But, , names are difficult, ,

If there's a nameplate or if the person brings something that is standing out, it will be easier to remember!! I'll do my best!!


Please tell me any experience as a Momoko-oshi.
Before I joined Nogizaka, as a fan I oshi'd Momoko-san. After joining, when I told her so, she told me "I doubt your senses~~". (www)


I'm still waiting for questions

Yoroshiku tanomu-zo ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


Tomorrow, Platinum Flash Vol. 10 will be released.

I got to have a photoshoot together with Seira!

Seimiya thought that fans must be looking forward to it~~, since it's been a while that she had a gravure photoshoot.

Cuteness... maturity... there are lots of expressions taken. Please have a look <(_ _)><(_ _)><(_ _)>

Yamashita Midzuki senpai is on the cover!
I would be glad should you find it in stores and bring it back home ♡♡
(in the sense of buying it of course >_<)

Those who oshi Rei, those who oshi Seira, those who oshi Midzuki-san, don't miss it


Tomorrow it's the release date!!!!!!!!!!!!


❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❁︎


The 24th Single Senbatsu has been announced!

I'm so happy that from the 4th-gen three people were selected.

But, for those three who will fighting with lots of pressure everyday, saying "do your best" might make it hard for them.

I cannot express it well with words, but it's not "Do your best" that I want to say, but instead I want to say "I will always cheer on you".

Hmm... I guess there's not much difference to it, , www

For those 3 that I really really love, please enjoy it!!
It's important for you to enjoy it!!



I also will do my best! I want to do my very best! Let me do my best!
Knowing how great it is to be cheered on, from now on in order to always receive it, with all my strength and speed I will give 200% effort.

I'm really helped by the comments and words that you're giving to me.
When I'm feeling down, or when I lost confidence in myself, reading back the comments really makes me feel relieve.



One day, I hope I can be the one that will make you smile.

I want to give back for all things you've done.





From now on and always, thank you very much.




Seimiya Rei





「HERSHEY'S na tabemono wa hara herushi~」


Back then someone said it out of nowhere, and it made me LOL'd

(note: it's a pun with the chocolate brand "HERSHEY'S" and phrase "hara heta" which means hungry, but changed to "hara herushi")

Comments