Loveeee~~~~ (Seimiya Rei) - July 7th, 2019

Loveeee~~~~ (Seimiya Rei) - July 7th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190707)

Hello,
It's 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei.

The next Live will be in Fukuoka!
That's why I used Fukuoka dialect for the title, but aside from that I don't know anything else (゚o゚;
(note: the original blog title is "suito~~~yo" which is Fukuoka dialect for "suki desu yo")

Everyone, is there something that made you happy, recently??

During the Live, I asked Asuka-san for her opinion about my hairstyle, but in the end I did nothing and just had my usual bob. But before the Live started, Asuka-san said "Isn't that great? That suits you". I'm so happy to hear that (˶・ᴗ・˶)





Recently, I managed to talk for a bit with our Senpai.
However, I can't help but to get nervous since I really like them, that I kept on hesitating to talk to them.

That's what troubles me these days.
Maybe I will always worry about it...


On the handshake event today, I tried to wear cat ears.




How was it? (*゚O゚*)
Did it look good on me...?




❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎



The Nationwide Summer Tour 2019 has started ☀︎

It's my first time to join a tour.
It is really fun!

Everyone, which venue are you going to?

We're starting from Nagoya, then continuing to Fukuoka, Osaka, up to Jingu!!!




Inside the dressing room was fun as well www




❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎




Thank you for attending the handshake events in Tokyo and Kyoto ☺︎

Rei was so happy that this time there were many new faces who came.

We had talks about the nationwide tour, about Rei's birthday in August. Today there were lots of topics as well.

Come again, OK?

It's a must!


Recently, I kept on thinking how Ayame really is still a junior-high school student.
Up to this now, did she just act up like an adult in front of Rei ( ˘⊖˘)?



Here's the flowers that I received (during the Tokyo Big Site handshake event).
Thank you very very much  ( ¨̮ )!

Looking at the flowers, I feel 200% more energized!





Today, we had handshake event in Kyoto.
Was it fun?? I'll be glad if any of you who came can tell me in the comments (˶・ᴗ・˶)




❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎





Nogizaka46 documentary movie
"Itsunomanika, Koko ni Iru" is on screening now.

Us 4th-gens were split into 3 groups and conducted stage greetings.

Me, MenKo (Ayame), and BeNaaNaa (Sayaka), together the three of us went to my hometown, Saitama.
(note: not sure why that BeNaaNaa nickname came up >_<)

It's the group of youngsters ☺︎‬

In between the 4th-gens I am the second youngest, but even so, just like a big sister, I firmly coordinate the 3 of us.

On that day, BeNaaNaa (Sayaka) kept being over-excited. The two of us tried to play along with her, but we ended up looking like a weird people ( ¨̮ )




Dancing BeNaaNaa





❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎




Aaaanddd with that, let's have a Q&A Corner!!!!!
Thank you as always~~

This time I will answer lots of it ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و


ReiRei, did you manage to get along with any of the Senpai?
Eeeerrrrr, , ,
How about it, , , ?
We got to be around for a lot more during the practice for the nationwide tour. Compared to back then, I got to have more talks with them!

Oh right, during the Live in Nagoya, we did the "4th-gen DokiDoki Phrase Championship" (˶・ᴗ・˶)
At that time, I couldn't think about what would be good to say. When I asked 3rd-gen's Yamashita Midzuki-san for an advice, she gave me a suggestion to say "Aichi-ken, Aichiteru".

As expected from Midzuki-san.
(note: basically means "Love you, Aichi prefecture", just with puns in Japanese. Well, 4th-gens can learn a lot from Zukki >_<)

Did you eat something delicious in Nagoya?
Chicken wings!! It was delicious!!
In the dressing room, Reika-san was behind my chair, and Reika-san was also eating chicken wings. She said to me, "We're chicken wing buddies, right" ☺︎
Together with Reika-san, we're "flapping wings" ^( 'Θ' )^

I want to eat some more again ^( 'Θ' )^^( 'Θ' )^^( 'Θ' )^^( 'Θ' )^^( 'Θ' )^!
(note: and when I finished this translation, Reika announced graduation T_T. By the way, she said 手羽りました (tebarimashita) which I don't think is a proper word. Can't think of any correct interpretation aside that "wings" pun)

There are lots of nicknames showing up for Tsutsui Ayame-chan. Rei-chan, in the end what are you calling her with?
Ayame, Ayamen, MenMen, Men, MenKo, OTsu, TsuTsu

Every day, a new one is born ヽ(' ∇' )ノ
(Recently, I guess I call her MenKo a lot more)

I'm so moved, watching "Itsunomanika, Koko ni Iru". Rei-chan, did you watch it?
Of course!
I watched it!
I kept on crying, that I can't even remember on which scenes did I cry.

The more you know about Nogizaka, the more you can enjoy watching it. I hope you can feel what Nogizaka is now through the entire movie.

It's on screening now!

Is there a place that you really want to go to now?
I wanna go to Fuji-Q Highland (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)
I had a promise with Yuna to go there.

The haunted house is a no-no, but Rei is a strong girl, so she'll ride the roller coaster!!

During the break time in school, what are you doing with your friends?
In my school, there's a friend who keeps on pampering me, saying "Rei is cuteeee". If this keeps up, I'll really become a spoiled kid.

During break time, I eat gums, have some talks, or sleeping (www)

Is there any small things going on recently?
Instead of something recent, it's something that keeps happening from back then. BeNaaNaa's (Kakehashi Sayaka) left and right socks are always different.
When I ask "Why don't you wear the same one?", she answered that she wouldn't know how many years it will took for her to find the other pair. ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

The image of cash registers are "Pi~" these days, right? I can feel how the era is changing.
!!!!!
If I'm asked which is the correct one, it's "Po~", I think!
Nnn!? Or is it "Pa~"!
I don't know which one is correct! (゚o゚; !
(note: the question refers to her previous blog)

What color do you like for a Yukata?
I think both the yellow and red ones are cute.
It's also pretty likely to choose the gold one or those who got big flowers drawn over it.

If I should wear one, I like to have the retro-style Yukata!





That's about it for the questions (*´▽`)ノノ





For the blog comments, attending handshake events, bringing my towels on Live, setting your lightsticks to Orange x Orange, calling my name in events, as always, thank you very much ☺︎

Rei also want those who keep on supporting her to smile together, so she will give her very best.

From now on, in order to make more people recognize and love 4th-gens, and also Seimiya Rei, with all my strength I will do my best to face everything. Everyone, will you come along with me?

My pace might be slow, but I will steadily keep on moving forward. Please continue to support me from now on ( ¨̮ )





From Rei.

Comments

Post a Comment