Self-Denial (Kaki Haruka), July 24th, 2019

Self-Denial (Kaki Haruka), July 24th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190724)

Hello, everyone.
It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/



ニコニコ︎︎☺︎


The second half of July is about to end, right? ( ¨̮ )
It's getting hotter now, , even though just a little bit back then it was still breezy... ( ; - ; )

Be careful not to caught a heat stroke!





Recently I watched the movie "Tenki no Ko" (Weathering with You), which is directed by Makoto Shinkai!
Oooh, I really loved it ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬
From the start until the end it was so beautiful, I was really impressed that even words cannot describe it.
It magnificently shows the beauty of the sky and how more important love is than life.

Maybe because of that, these days I often look up upon the sky ☁︎︎❁





Everyone may have their own sense and belief,
but as for me, the song that I listen to depending on the weather, the clothes that I wear, the way I look around the city and things are changing right now. I find that shows people really are simple beings (´・ ・`)

At the same time, I feel that if people think that they want to change, they will change easily.





As for myself,
after becoming a part of Nogizaka46, I feel that I have changed a bit.

Even though there are plenty of things that I hate about myself, there are people who say that they like me and support me.

I got to meet a lot of people, can talk about lots of topics, embraced by others warmth, and my view of the world is widen.

It's not just about me now, but I am giving my best for others as well. There's a new sense of responsibility that grows inside me which I never had before.





No matter how far I look up, there's no limit.
There's no end to a growth of someone.

Little by little I want to be a bigger and stronger as a person.





I'm very thankful with the current life I'm having now where I got the chance to challenge various activities.






And then,
I was chosen as a Senbatsu member for Nogizaka46 24th Single.

To be chosen for it was a great surprise. I was so perplexed, questioning why was I chosen in the first place.

Fear... anxiety... such kind of feelings rushed in together.

I can't help but to think that "I cannot do this". It was upsetting that I'm letting the side of me that I hate showed up again.





However,
the 4th-gen members around me are no doubt full of people with warm hearts. A lot of people pushed me through, saying "Good luck!" and "I'll be rooting for you!".

I am truly blessed.





I am still unsure with myself, and have worries as well,
but on my left there are Saku and Ayamen,
and there are those kind Senpai that I love.
With them, I can feel at ease.

For now, I will do things that I can do with my best effort.
I'll work hard to contribute for this Nogizaka46 that I love.

With this opportunity, I want to grow one or even two step ahead.
I will try to be acknowledged by all of you, and also by my own self.





Somehow it's getting too long (´・ ・`)
It seems like it's really hard to express your own feelings in words, , I need something to say.


Aa, that's right!
Back then, together with Yuna we went to eat the pancake we longed for!



It's Yuna-chan, bringing up the pancakes (* 'ᵕ' )

It was delicious!!





OK, then as usual
The sudden Q&A Corner ( ◜ω◝ )

...Was it this Golden Fried Shrimp that you dropped, or was it this Silver Fried Shrimp?
Aa... it was the normal fried shrimp.
Since I'm an honest person, please give me a one-year worth of fried shrimps.
(I'm sure you guys know the story of The Honest Woodcutter, or whatever variation of it. Looks like we got the Ebi Furai variation now >_<)

What kind of games that you are usually playing?
Back then I'm really into "Animal Crossing" (3DS), but now my DS is broken, ,
Now I'm playing things like Bandori (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party) or Doctor Mario.

As a girl, there sure are lots of hairstyle to choose, like ponytail, twin-tail, bob, all-down, and many more, but looking at those, which one you like the most?
For me, I like seeing girls in bob.
Especially girls in bob who are fair-skinned with black hair!!
If I find any around the city, I will stare at them thoroughly wwwwww

Question! Do you have any question?
Ee! Nnn~ Err!
Is it possible to make a rainbow colored bell pepper?! (so random)

Are you good with rhythm games?
I love it! I keep on playing rhythm games wwwwww

Nan Desu ka? Nan Nan Desu ka?
Nan Nan Nan Desu ka?
Nan Nan Nan Nan Desu ka?

It's a Naan  ハッハッハッ

(well... low level pun of Nan with Naan (flat bread), but whatever >_<)

Do you know where did my wallet went missing?
Aa, just now it was there up on the telephone pole (lies





That's about it for today!

Thank you for reading 



Tomorrow's Sayaka! Yoroshiku-ne 


Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 




Fooling around-version ( ¨̮ )



Thank you ! !



2019.07.24 Kaki Haruka

(note: I might have mistaken the interpretation of the blog title though)

Comments