Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko (Kaki Haruka) - July 13th, 2019

Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko (Kaki Haruka) - July 13th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190713)

Hello, everyone.

It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/

How are you doing~~☺︎


It's the change of season nowadays, so it's easier to get ill.(′-′ ) Please take care!!

Let's eat vegetables, ok? ニコニコ( ¨̮ )





Aa, everyone!!

Next week, through the terrestrial broadcast, for the first time the no-cut version of "Summer Wars" will be broadcast!

Oh, how I really look forward to it. Ever since one month ago I was waiting for it, full of excitement!! ‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ 

"Summer Wars" is a movie that I really like. This movie was the reason that I wanted to do a job where I can draw just like the animators.

For those who haven't watched the movie, I hope you can give it a look (′-′ )

If there's anyone who have watched it, let's talk about it in the handshake events ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )♪





Next,

It has been a week already!
Thank you for coming to the Nationwide Summer Tour!!


It's the first time I participate in a nationwide tour. Being able to see the performance of our Senpai closely really made me admire and respect them more.


In between their beauty, I can see their strength, and also kindness and warmness, which made me realize how I really love them.





In between the 4th-gens, I got lots of opportunity to act as the MC. However, I'm always feeling down because I think there are lots of things that I'm lacking.


When I asked Sakurai-san about the tips to be an MC, she taught me a lot of things!!
Sakurai-san is good at singing, dance beautifully, good at being an MC, kind, beautiful... I really respect her.


I was really shocked when I heard that Sakurai-san will be graduating.
It's sad...


In order to let Sakurai-san graduate with a peace of mind, us 4th-gens must give our best effort.


Through this nationwide tour, I will do my best to learn a lot and grow!!





The next one will be in Fukuoka!!
It's the first time I will be landed in Kyushu ( ◜௰◝ )
I'm really looking forward to it ( ◜௰◝ )


I will do my very best, so please come to see me 





This time, it will be great if all the 4th-gens can show up ( ¨̮ )

Yuri-chan, everyone's waiting!






Also!
Thank you for coming to the handshake event in Kyoto!



It was the first time I have a handshake event in Kyoto. It was really fun!
Thank you very much for the flowers ( ¨̮ )



Being in Kansai, and affected by everyone's Kansai-dialect, I let my Kansai-dialect out (www)
Usually, I rarely use it (′-′ )

Hearing everyone's Kansai dialect makes me feel nostalgic.
( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)




Next!
In between those activities, I did my first stage greetings!

I was really nervous that I need to tell everyone the appeal of the movie that is really important to our Senpai. I went around lots of theaters. It was fun! (* 'ᵕ' )


The first time I watched "Itsunomanika, Koko ni Iru", my tears couldn't stop flowing from the very start. I cried too much that my head hurt ( ; - ; )





I want to be someone who contribute to this Nogizaka46 that is very precious for our Senpai. I will give my utmost for the things that I can do now.






Alright then, just as the usual
It's the sudden Q&A Corner ☺︎

What are you watching in YouTube recently?
Errrr...~
Recently I am watching Nekoten-san and Hajimesacho-san (′-′ )
I also watch videos of people making sweets or game live streaming often!

Do you guys also watch YouTube??

What ingredients you like for Hamburg steak?
Eeee, , , , Bre, Bread crumbs , , , (?)

Do you prefer sweet things or spicy things?
I really prefer sweet things (* 'ᵕ' )
Oh, really, it's like I can live just with eating sweet stuffs~~
Eating sweet foods will really make you happy, right? ❁⃘

Kakki~ do you have cat's tounge? 
(a.k.a. Nekojita. A phrase used to describe someone who can't eat hot foods)
I really am~, ,
Everytime I got to eat something hot, it feels like my tongue is burning (www)

I want to cure this condition ^._.^


Who do you like in "Bungou Stray Dogs" (anime)? I like Dazai-san and Ranpou-san~
Ee~~ I'm not sure~~ since I like everyone~

But especially, I like Ranpou-san, Dazai-san, Nakahara, and Yosano-san!

Question! Ee? I forgot what I want to ask. What should I do?
Nnn~~ Well, for now, please do a handstand (#dazzled)

Ee, Eerrr, Uhm, , , It's really something trivial, but...
Please let me ask a question . . .

Is it okay for me to ask something??

ee... ee... aa... NO ((I lied. Big welcome for the questions (′-′ )(′-′ )(′-′ )(′-′ )(′-′ )(′-′ )


Kakkiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1! 2! 3! , , , , , , , , Kakkiii!!!!!!!!!
CALM DOWN!!

Kaki-chan's eyes... I really like the black-white ratio of it! www (゜▽゜)
Oo, ,  What a maniac, , ( ˙˂˃˙ ) (LMAO)
Thank you ( ◜ω◝ )♡

What's your favorite Katakana-word?
Recently, I found this in a restaurant:
"JENOBEZE". Isn't it cool?? (somekind of pasta dish)
Even though I know nothing about it ( ・᷄-・᷅ )





That's about it for now!
Somewhat, there are non-questions included also, , wwwwww





Thank you for reading today!

Tomorrow is Sayaka~ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I'll leave it to you!!!



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 


( *¯ ³¯*)



2019.7.13 Kaki Haruka

Comments

Post a Comment