Finally, Starting From Tomorrow! (Kaki Haruka) - July 2nd, 2019

Finally, Starting From Tomorrow! (Kaki Haruka) - July 2nd, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190702)

Hello everyone ( ¨̮ )
It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/



It's already July, you know!!
It's Summer you know, Summer!! It's 夏季 (read: Kaki) you know!! Kaki!

((About that one, I just wanted to say it (note: make a pun of it)))


Summer is pretty tough, since I don't like the hot temperature and my skins will get tanned~( ・᷄-・᷅ )
Even so, I like Summer!


The atmosphere, the scenery, the sky in Summer, , ,
Maybe I like it because my memories in Summer are full with "Summer"??
(note: I'm guessing what she meant is that the term Summer is used a lot in that season, like Summer Vacation, Summer Homework, Summer Festival, etc., thus "full" with Summer)

Memories really shines, right?





There are lot of things that I would like to do,
but above all I really want to go to a Summer festival~

Do you know? Every time I go to a Summer festival, I will always buy baby castellas, no matter what.

Yep. I will always eat baby castella and chocolate banana.
Also cotton candies, I guess. I also eat strawberry candies.


And then, I'll play things like superball scooping! It's fun, isn't it?~( ◜ω◝ ) 





This Summer would be the my first Nationwide Tour,
so instead of spending it with buying baby castellas, it will be the Summer that burns much much much more!!





The Nationwide Tour starts tomorrow!!!

WaaAA(′-′ )

It starts from the Nagoya Dome!!

(′-′ ) (′-′ ) (′-′ ) WaaaaAAAA!!!





‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ WaaaaAAAAaaaaaAAAA~~





I can't help but to be worried since it will be the first time I participate in a Tour, but I'm really really looking forward to it! ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )
I will do my utmost to make the best thing ever!

Together, let's hype up this year's Summer! ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬






Next!

Thank you for coming to the handshake event in Tokyo Big Sight, two days ago!



I'm so happy to be able to talk a lot about various things, and also praised about hte 4th-gen Live!
Thank you as well for the flowers ( .. )

I'll be waiting again on July 7th on the handshake event in Kyoto.





And then!
I got to appear on UP to Boy-san (UTB) which is on sale now!


Some off-shots (∵`)



I'm Haruka-chan from the House of Kaki ( '꒳​' )
(note: her photoshoot was in some kind of traditional Japanese mansion, thus she introduce herself in that way)
I had a very enjoyable photoshoot! Everyone, please have a look at it!




That, and also!
N46MODE is on sale! ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾
The 4th-gens got to have an interview along with our Senpai. It was a great photoshoot!


Moreover,
I drew illustrations for the Horoscope segment that you can find in the second-half of the book!
I was thinking about taking a job regarding illustrations since I like to draw them, so I'm really happy to have such an opportunity.


I worked hard to draw them. It would be great if you can have a look at them while reading the horoscope ( .. ) 

I'll... I'll be really happy ( .. ) 





Alright then, from here on it's the Q&A Corner ‪( ◜௰◝ )

What surprised you the most after coming to Tokyo?
First time coming to Tokyo, of course I was surprised by how tall the buildings are, but I think the fact that trains always come every 5 minutes also surprised me (www)
It baffles me that there are subways!
There are lots of lines, and transfers are pretty difficult to remember that I'm always unsure on which way to go
It's great that you can get a transportation easily in Tokyo, right?!!

Is it possible to fish Snappers (fish) with shrimps?
It is, isn't it? ((That I don't know, but certainly you can fish Kaki with shrimps ( ・᷅ὢ・᷄ )
(note: well that's a nice play)

Do you listen to Vocaloid songs?
I do!
I don't know much about them, ,
but recently I like "Renai Saiban" and keep on listening to it (∵`)


Is there any food that would make you "Happy! \\\\└('ω')」////" if it is put on your lunch box?
I like eggs, so if tamagoyaki is put inside,
I will get \\\\└('ω')」////YoShaaa It Is TaMaGoYaKi!!

Eventhough I typed かきはるか, your name (in Kanji) won't come out in the autocomplete list. What would Kakki~ do about it?
First, type "賀正" (gashou) → delete 正
Next, type "喜ぶ" (yorokobu) → delete ぶ
And then, type "遥か" (haruka) → delete か
Lastly, type "香り" (kaori) → delete り

So difficult!!!! ( ◜௰◝ )
(note: She actually make it harder than it actually is >_<. The hardest part to type is actually her family name (Kaki) where the combination of 賀喜 is not common except for names, for what I know)

Ee..., Aa..., Umm, , , ,
Do you like Karaage?????????
Ee..., Aa..., Umm, , , ,
Ka..., Ka..., Karaage

I.., I love it!!!!!!!!!!(′-′ )

Is there an Anime that you really want to watch now?
My TV was always in a bad condition that I couldn't watch any,
but recently I finally able to watch one!

Really, I'm happy, Waaii! ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬

That's why I couldn't watch some recent Anime. I would like to watch "Kinmetsu no Yaiba" or "Bungou Stray Dogs, 3rd Season"!!

Also, I would like to watch "Attack on Titan", and since "My Hero Academia" will have a new season starting from October, I would like to watch that too ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )





I guess that's about it!
Thank you for the questions ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )



Tomorrow is Sayaka!
I'll leave it to you!!! ♡



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 
Let's enjoy the Nationwide Tour!





2019.7.2 Kaki Haruka

Comments