My Local Accent Might Have Returned (Kakehashi Sayaka) - July 25th, 2019

My Local Accent Might Have Returned (Kakehashi Sayaka) - July 25th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190725)

Hello, it's Kakehashi Sayaka.
Have you seen the Up To Boy, July 23rd edition??



Mr. Bear was so cute. My heart couldn't stop pounding.
( ˘꒳˘)♥
(there is a pic of her with a teddy bear in this photo session)

And then, on the EX-Taishuu August edition,
I will appear on a photoshoot
which themed is an alternate reality where I'm not able to join Nogizaka (whuttt??)



This was taken using roll-film camera.
The picture got it's own unique qualities.

Just recently I went back to Okayama.
I got to meet some teachers and friends after a long while.
"Are you doing fine?", "Did you able to make new friends?"
They seemed so worried of me,
but I couldn't help but feeling happy because of it (´ . .̫ . `)

And then, I went to the flower garden that I always visited.




I watched "Tenki no Ko" (Weathering with You( ˊ꒳ˋ )
Kakehashi really likes Hodaka-kun's heroism.
Makoto Shinkai's works are truly great.




Lastly, Q&A Corner

Did you received any clothes from any of the Senpai?
I got one/some from Ayatti-san ( ˘꒳˘)♥

Sayaka-chan, do you like tomatoes?
Love it!!

During handshake events, is it OK to speak casually?
Speaking casually will make it easier. I like it.

BeNaaNaa-chan, is there anything that felt painful recently?
I will answer because I like how it sounds, but no, there's none.
(I guess she's referring to how the question sounds, but I'm not sure...)



Lastly, there are lots of question regarding my thoughts about the latest Senbatsu result,
so I will answer it.

I'm very happy that the three hard-working members are able to get in.
Through the comments, everyone saying things like "Don't be worried about it", "Don't feel the need to rush things", and it gives me strength to carry on.
I will do my very beeessst as well.


I love you all.

(that said, from the way she wrote, I can't help but feeling that she's a bit stressed because she was not chosen. Ganbatte Sayaka T_T)

Comments