BeNaaNaa's Socks (Kakehashi Sayaka) - July 15th, 2019

BeNaaNaa's Socks (Kakehashi Sayaka) - July 15th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190714)

Hello, it's BeNaaNaa (Kakehashi Sayaka).



Rei is calling me that on her own will,
but anyway, she will call me Sayaka again in no time,
so just for a brief time, I'll be BeNaaNaa.

Back then, on her blog,
Rei wrote about BeNaaNaa
who always use different left and right socks,
but at the moment I don't feel that there is any meaning
about using the correct pair of socks.





Alright then,
Thank you for coming to the individual handshake event the other day.

On the 4th-segment I wore ChuChu's yukata.
On 28th, I will wear me own yukata ( ¨̮ )

Oh, and actually,
Shinuchi-san and Miria-san helped me to put it on.
Thank you very much ( ..)"

Together with Minami-san, Takayama-san, and Manatsu-san,
I got to took pictures together.

I wonder how cute Minami-san can be.

Takayama-san is really an amusing person.
Just listening to her speaking, I can't help but to smile.

Lastly, it's Manatsu-san who is always so kind.
I really want to talk more with her (꜆́௰꜂̖ )






Q&A Corner ໒꒱ ⡱

What's the last thing you will do before going to bed~?
Reading blog comments ( ´﹀` )
(As usual, I read all of them...!!)
(Thank you very much)

When for so many times you need to fix things while writing your blog, wouldn't you feel like crying? (><) www
That's really true ( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )

Who's the Senpai you talked to recently, and the Senpai you talked to the latest? (⌒▽⌒)
Hazuki-san said that it seems like I like disgusting things (*´ェ`*)
(note: I'm still not sure whether it's Hazuki telling that Sayaka likes disgusting things, or Hazuki telling her that Hazuki herself is like that. Sometimes in Japanese, the lack of subject really make things confusing... >_<)

My lady, did you listen to "Getsuyoubi no Yuutsu"?
Did you listen to "Getsuyoubi no Yuutsu"
(a song by HONEYWORKS)

Of course!!
mona-chan is such an angel ー('-' )→♡
The word "Angel" really suits her.





Regarding Sakurai-san's graduation,
it might be inappropriate for me who just joined to comment on it,
but for now, in order not to cause troubles to our Senpai,
I will do my very best to face the things in front of me.

Comments