The Beginning of Summer (Kakehashi Sayaka) - July 3rd, 2019

The Beginning of Summer (Kakehashi Sayaka) - July 3rd, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190703)

Hello, it's Kakehashi Sayaka.
From this day, the Nationwide Tour has started!!

For those of you who came, how was it?

I was so happy that I can find lots of towels with my name (꜆́௰꜂̖ )


And then, to my surprise,
today Matsumura-san let me took a photo together with her.
I shall do my best from tomorrow as well!! ⠒̫⃝





Change of topics.
Thank you for those of you who come to the handshake event the other day.

As always, it was enjoyable.




They're pictures I took with Seira-chan and Yuna-chan.
Thank you for the flowers as well.





Back then, I read all of the fan letters.
Although I thought that I would not cry anymore reading them,
just by reading the first one, titled "To Saa-chan", I was about to cry.
I was really happy (꜆́௰꜂̖ )

Having someone writing a letter filled with thoughts about me is such a wonderful thing.

Thank you very much.





I wanted to write a long Q&A Corner just like the usual, but it seems like there are too much text which caused my smart-phone to act up, that I need to make a lot of fixes.
It is also getting late today as well, so I'll just end it here.
(note: She posted this one near midnight. Understandable since they were just on the first day of the tour. Saa-chan, ganbatte!! >_<)

For the questions that I received, when I am able to write the blog in my own pace, I will answer them all!!





Thank you very much for today ( ..)"

Comments