Live In The Moment (Tsutsui Ayame) - June 28th, 2019

Live In The Moment (Tsutsui Ayame) - June 28th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190628)


Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.


In Nogiobi (SHOWROOM), Manatsu-san wrote my name under the "shared umbrella". I can't help but to smile, watching it.
Manatsu-san often talks with me, always with a smile everytime. She really is a nice person ♡
She told me that I should call her Mana-chan, so without any doubt I will call her Mana-chan Senpai! (*´▽`*)
(note: apparently drawing an umbrella and putting your name and someone else's under it shows that you have an affection to that person. Typically, young couples would do that.)



By the way, in the previous blog I wrote that I would like you all to tell me any good bakery, and because of that I received a lot of bakery names!
Thank you~(´▽`)
I will inform should I go to any of them!




Well then, today is Friday~ ٩('∀')



How's your day, today?
Thank you for the good work with your jobs / school!



Speaking about Friday, two days from now we'll have the handshake event!
I really look forward to it~
What should I wear~
I'll be waiting^^




Recently, I want to have some Yakiniku (grilled meat), so I bought a Teppan!
I cook Yakiniku by myself~
But you know, although I already opened the window, the aroma of Yakiniku won't go off from my room even after 3 days ( ˊᵕˋ ;)

Well... such thing happens~!






A Corner with Everyone ( ・ω・)/イェイ( ・ω・)/イェイ(急) (Yey Yey, So sudden)



Today we'll have Mayu-tan!!


It's back from when Mayu-tan haven't cut her hair yet~



Mayu-tan said she loves me
With that, I also love Mayu-tan!



Mayu-tan differs 5 years in age with me, but we get along well... It's always fun and calming whenever we're together ´`*

She's a big sister figure to me  




I'll post (another picture) again some other time~!





On Monthly ENTAME-san that's released today, together with Kaede-san, I appear on an interview.
It's easy to talk with Kaede-san and I like heartwarming atmosphere she's having´`*
This time, she told me about a good Yakiniku restaurant!



I'll be happy if you could have it with you
(note: she's saying "Please Buy the magazine" in a subtle manner that I can't really interpret)






I got sleepy while laying on my bed, because the wind from the fan is so nice and chill.
This is how Happiness feels~





Well then, that's about it for today!
Thank you for reading up until the end´`*





June will last for just 2 more days!
It's July already~
How fast~
Our Tour will starts next week as well!
It will be 4th-gens first participation!
In my whole life thus far, this might become the hottest summer!!





That was it from Tsutsui Ayame

(note: the original Japanese title is "Kyou to Iu Hi wa Kyou Shika Nai", which literally means "The day called 'Today' is just today", which to me sounds very weird. Another way to interpret it was the famous term, YOLO, I guess... But kinda unsuitable for such a cutie >_<)

Comments