Laughter is The Key to Happiness (Tsutsui Ayame) - June 17th, 2019

Laughter is The Key to Happiness (Tsutsui Ayame) - June 17th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190617)

Hello~
It's Tsutsui Ayame.

↑↑↑
The part of choreography that I like in "KISS no Shuriken"



I turned 15 years old on June 6th!!

I'm and adult now~
If you round it off, I'm 20 already~



One year ago I really wouldn't have thought that I can be like this just in a year.

Going to a local school in Nagoya, going to cram school afterwards, going out with families and friends in Saturday...

I was just an ordinary student




In between one year, I didn't think that I would have so many people giving their best wishes.




With that being said!!!
Thank you very much for having my first birthday celebration on handshake event!!


There were so many people there that not everyone could be fit in the photo (´•̥﹏•̥`)

When I had the speech, I was so moved that I couldn't really speak well, but I tried my best to convey my gratitude.

Just like what I said that time, it's really enjoyable to work as a member of Nogizaka!


It all thank to you all, fans^^
I read all of your messages in the album that I received (´∀`)


Thank you so much for such a wonderful album!
There are many (pictures of) sushi that I like and my dog, Cheru-chan, also.
"Was it hard to make it?" Such thoughts came into me while seeing it (´ー`)


Once again I realized that there are lots of people supporting me.
It is such a treasure 





I am asked a lot about my goal this year, but...
my goal for this year...~ it's difficult, isn't it~




In the end, I decided not to have a specific one!
(just not specific... not specific)


Even if we achieved our goals, we must not be satisfied and keep on looking for more!!






Thank you as well for the handshake event!
It was the first time I got to wear my own clothes that I was worried (-.-;)
I was glad to manage having the bun and triple-braid hairstyle as well!
Pheww~ I laughed a lot in the handshake event this time www
Thank you very much for such an enjoyable moment!
If there are any hairstyle you would like to see, in handshake event for instance, please tell me (ㅅ˙³˙)



Thank you for many flowers ❁︎
Flowers are also one of the things that I'm looking forward to!

All of your thoughts and feelings are well received^^




How should I express this feeling?
It feels like it can't be expressed in words, like "I'm happy" or "Thank you".
Because you all are supporting me, I shall express it in my actions!
That's why, I'll be glad if from now on you can keep on watching over me ´`*



Laughter is The Key to Happiness!
Truly, smile is important!!
As a 15 years old, I'll do my best with a smile~!!




Thank you for reading up until the end ´`*




Lastly, I'll answer some questions~!

Does Ayame-chan have siblings?
I have a sister, who's 21 years old!
We get along well~
I wanna meet her~~~

What's your favorite subject?
Science!
I like experiments, for one~!

Any artists that you like?
I often listen to TEE-san / Aimyon-san / BERRY GOODMAN-san / WANIMA-san !

The other members say that you are calm and collected, but are there things that make you realize that you are still a kid?
Nn~~I wonder~~~
In the first place, am I really that composed? www
Aa! I'm really weak for delicious things!
Everyone! Everyone! Please tell me a good bakery!
I'm waiting~(ㅅ´ ˘ `)




That's about it!
Please ask me questions again~




A new week has begun~٩( 'ω' )و
Maybe it will not just full of good things, but that's why for such times, we should keep on smiling!!
Let's do our best this week as well!




That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

(note: the original title is a Japanese saying : "Warau Kado ni wa Fuku Kitaru", which literally somewhat means "Fortune will come to the laughing gate".
The philosophy most likely comes from the fact that old style Japanese mansion commonly has a gate. If from the gate you can hear laughter, means the family living inside is happy, and a happy family is more likely to have a good fortune.)

Comments