Various Things (Tsutsui Ayame) - May 6th, 2019

Various Things (Tsutsui Ayame) - May 6th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190606)

Hello~

It's Tsutsui Ayame




Wow, It's already summer, ~



I wanna go to festivals ♪

I wanna see fireworks ♪
I wanna eat ice cream ♪



Everyone, have you got any plans?






Speaking about how great music is,


Either when I'm having a hard time or having fun, music is always beside me. I can listen to various songs based on the mood on that day.


When I'm alone at home, feeling lonely, I play songs that feel energetic.


Please let me know any song that you think is good.


Recently, I listen to CreepHyp's ITO a lot!

(note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxuqBH9jOSw)




My greatest happiness is when I got to eat delicious stuffs 


↑↑↑
This is taken when I went out with Rei!
I ate a lot~




I feel like I can really smile whenever Rei is around.





This was already mentioned on Rei's blog, but these days she has been helping me on my studies (^^♪

Surprisingly, her way of teaching is easy to be understood~ (www)




I love her~

It seems like Rei loves me too ( -∀-)


Let's go out together again!





☆The release of 23rd Single "Sing Out!"

I'm happy that 4th-gen got to have our own song.

I feel that the lyrics of "4-ban Me no Hikari" are very fitting for us.
The music video was also released ♪
It was so cold on that day that we all got to cuddle up together~ (www)
For those of you who haven't, please have a listen to it (´ー`)





Also, we got to have 4th-gen Kojin PV taken as well.

I was really nervous, but it was also really enjoyable!
Thank you very much!
It is interesting how everyone's Kojin PV got their own uniqueness~(´∀`)





2 days from now, it will be my first individual handshake event!

Also, do you know? There's one other thing on that day... 。oO
(note: June 8th, 2019 will be both her first individual handshake and her birthday)
I'm really looking forward to meet you all!!
I'll be waiting~~





Lastly, I will answer some questions ⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃



What's your favorite sushi topping?

Salmon! Salmon! Salmon!!


When you want to feel refreshed, what would you do?

I would take a walk alone.
Just recently I wandered around a shopping street.
It was my first time going to a shopping street in Tokyo,
even so I like the atmosphere.


What kind of weather do you like?

A little bit cloudy, I guess~


Tell me, what kind of bread that you like?

Anpan (bread with red bean paste filling), croissant, melon-pan
......I like any kind of breads (*´˘`*)


Which syrup taste do you like for shaved ice?

Speaking of which, how many years have passed since I last eat shaved ice?
I got no memory of the taste...
Aa~ I feel like to eat shaved ice now~






Pretty lax blog I made today ´`*






Let's do our best in June

Just do it in your own way!



That was it from Tsutsui Ayame.

Comments