HAPPY DAY☺ (Tamura Mayu) - June 5th, 2019

HAPPY DAY☺(Tamura Mayu) - June 5th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190605)

Hello, it's Tamura Mayu (`*)

These days, we're having a break,
so I got to have a lot of fun╰(`*)╯♡


First of all, it's about Keyakizaka46's Matsudaira Riko ☺︎
It's been a while since we last met that we got to chat so much~(˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
We got to have a late celebration for her birthday~
We went to cafe, watched movies, and went to bedrock bathhouse.
Such a very girly kind of holiday we had (。・ω・。)
It was fun (`*)

While taking pictures, it's always safe to make a peace sign (´-ω-`)




Then, after two days I went out with Riko,
the next day I went fishing with my family!
It's been a while since I went out with my family,
It was so enjoyable (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)♪
I really love to have a trip with my family.
Since recently it was not possible to do so,
I was glad that this time we managed to go somewhere quite far.
Next time, I would love to have a trip to a hot spring~(๑>◡<๑)
Actually there is my father behind me in this picture (*´꒳`*) (beware, papa's watching)

This year, I won't lose to the heat
and will have a lot of outdoor activities! , , , probably (´-ω-`)☀︎






Change of topic,
Everyone! Have you seen my Kojin PV?
"Ari no mama girl" (ありのままガール)
(note: I couldn't find an English phrase that suits the most... "A girl, just the way she is" might be close, but kinda sounds weird to me >_<. Anyway...)

I was really nervous since it was my first time shooting for Kojin PV.
The staffs for the shooting were so nice.
I managed to keep smiling from the start until the end of the shooting.
By the way, after the shooting ended,
I got to eat the whole delicious cake that showed up in the PV (`*)





Aa~! Speaking about cakes,
Back then, I got to visit the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition.
I could see lots of Nogizaka46 histories gathered there.
Seeing them, once again I made up my mind to give my best,
in order not to put shame these histories!
By the way,
I ordered two items : "Two-Tone Coffee Milk Tapioca with Brown Sugar" (drink),
and "Offshore Girl" pancake.
Both of them were so delicious (`*)

When I took a picture with the Tokyo Tower,
the others gathered around me,
so in the end we got to take pictures together (*´꒳`*)




From here on I think I will answer some questions from you (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Q : What's your most favorite Nogizaka46 costume?
A : I love SYNCHRONICITY's costume the most.
     → The design, the color,
          I like everything about it (*´꒳`*)

Q : What's your favorite movie?
A : Ghibli / Oboreru KNIFE (Drowning Love) / Disney movies
     Romeo and Juliet / Ro~ma no Kyuujitsu (Roman Holiday)
     →Whenever I say that I watch movies a lot,
         everyone always says "No way!".
         I wonder why ( ˙-˙ )

Q : What's your favorite Anime?
A : Haikyu~!! / FAIRY TAIL / MACROSS F
     Kuroko no BASKET / Re:Zero / PSYCHO-PASS
     DIAMOND no ACE / Boku no HERO ACADEMIA
     NORAGAMI / ...
     →There are too many... I can't write them all (°_°)

Q : Any country you want to visit?
A : I wanna go to Rome in Italy!

      →Up until now when I'm asked about this, I don't have any specific choice.
         But after watching "Roman Holiday",
         I simply think that it is such a beautiful place,
         that I would like go there (`*)

Q : What animal do you like?
A : Cats! However, I also like dogs!
      →I wanna go to cat cafe or Mameshiba cafe (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

I guess I'll end the Q&A Corner here for this time!





The two-shots this time is with Kakehashi Sayaka-chan ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
This girl is my daughter.
I always couldn't understand what she had in mind,
but in a way that's what makes her cute.
 Suddenly she says "Let's play!"...
 Suddenly she says "Luv~" through LINE...
Everything is so sudden,
but that really makes me happy , ,
in any case, she's so cute (*´-`)

This is a picture we took back when visiting Miyajima!
Sayaka-chan's smile surely will entice you all, right? (YES!)
I'm a victim of it, as well ( ˙-˙ ) 




Well then, that's it for today!
Tomorrow is Ayamen \\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

Comments