Thank You (Shibata Yuna) - May 3rd, 2019

Thank You (Shibata Yuna) - May 3rd, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190603)

Hello, everyone!

I'm Shibata Yuna,
from Chiba prefecture, 2nd-year high school, 16 years old.

It's June already, isn't it? These days my muscles are feeling sore, and also I kept on having a runny nose and can't stop sneezing.
I thought that I am catching a cold, but apparently I'm having a hay fever.
My eyes are itchy (-_-)
(note: I might be mistaken, but what she wrote was that she is allergic to the change of temperature, which I interpret as seasonal changes, thus, 'hay fever')

Recently, I have quite some free time since the independent Live has ended, so I went out with my family, watched baseball matches, went shopping, had fun with my friends , , enjoying the time ☺︎

Next, I will work hard for the Nationwide Tour ! !




Thank you for the 4th-gen independent Live ! ! ! !

I am so happy that us 11 members of the 4th-gen were able to stand on such a big stage like the Yokohama Arena. It was not by our own efforts, but because our Senpai, staffs, and all of you fans are there, that we were able to hold the independent Live. Thank you very much!

On the "All Member's Center" segment, I served as the center for "Itsuka Dekiru kara Kyou Dekiru".
Even before I joined Nogizaka it is my most favorite song. When I lack confidence, when I feel anxious, or even when I thought "I'll Do It~!", etc., singing and listening to this song really give me a positive feeling, and also give me a lot of push.
There's a part in the beginning of the song where I need to sing alone. People asked me, "You must be nervous, right?", but for some reason I was not nervous at all, and really enjoyed it!
However, I was trying too much to do it with a smile. When I saw the recording, I smiled too much that it looked I didn't open my eyes (._.)

I found a loo~~t of towels with Yuna's name and Blue X Chartreuse colored lightsticks. I was worried before the start, but then I was so relieved after seeing how the distance between me and all of you became closer, and so I thought "Let's do it!!"
While practicing to prepare for the Live, at times when I felt like breaking down and when I felt like losing to myself, reading the (blog) comments, seeing the pictures of the flowers I received, remembering those who visited me on handshake events, made me able to keep on going. I have received a lot of support.

For once again, I love all of you!

In the comments on the previous blog I read a lot of impressions about the Live!
It was all very pleasing. While I said that I will encourage people and cheer them up, being able to receive those things myself was really a bliss.

If I didn't join Nogizaka, I would not be able to have such experience. It is such a strange feeling to think that fans would have come to see you.

I felt disappointed in both the performance and rehearsals since there are things that I regret and need to reflect on, but I believe because of these thoughts, I can grow for the better.
I'm bad in lots of things, incompetent yet laid back, but I would be glad to always keep on having your supports from now on. I'll give it my best ! ! !







And then ! ! !
My Kojin PV has been released!

"Don't Step on Gums" (ガム踏んだ。) is the title. Everyone, have you watched it? (..)
The role got aspects that are really fitting for me. I did have a very enjoyable acting!
It's been a while since I blow bubble gums, so I did practice for a bit!
Also, I drew a picture! It was good, so please have a look at it (・_・)

By the way, I made the designs for the packaging of the bubble gum and chocolate balls used in the movie.
The designs are so fancy and cute, right? (..)

Thank you for all the staffs. It was really fun!!

It was a very dear piece of work to me, so even though it's a bit embarrassing to say it, everyone please watch it again and again (*´-`)

Wrap up gums in papers before throwing it.
(note: while it is a good advice, it is also a theme brought in her Kojin PV)




This time also, I will answer some questions!

What's your favorite hairstyle?
Rather than letting the hair down, I prefer to have them tied!
Most of the time I tied them in ponytails or half-ups, but sometimes I do twin-tails also!
On the Live this time, I had them styled in ponytails!
How was it~? Did it look good~?

Is there a thing you like that other people won't understand?
Airplanes! Airports ! !
I have been brought to airports quite often, since I was a kid. Starting from junior-high, I have visited airports alone for a change frequently !
I wanna ride an airplane~~✈
(note: oh please... Suzuki Ayane senpai will understand)

Which flavor of shaved ice you like?
Blue Hawaii and Lemon.

Do you prefer rice or bread? 
Bread!
(note: I wonder why this question keeps on popping up >_<)

What's your favorite sushi topping?
Salmon roe and shrimp!! Seaweeds roll !
I don't eat much apart from those. Actually I just started to eat seafood pretty recently.
But salmon roe, shrimp, and eggs are the usual, I guess? Also, I've eaten seaweeds roll since my childhood!

Do you like high-school baseball?
I like high-school baseball! Seeing high-school baseball makes me realize that I really do like to watch baseball~. This year I also want to go and cheer on them~.

Is there something that you can't live without?
Moisturizer or medicinal lip cream?!
My lips get easily dried

In between Nogizaka's song, which is your favorite?
There are a lot, like too many.
"KISS no Shuriken" and "4-ban Me no Hikari" are the ones that we (4th-gen) got to sing ourselves, so of our I love them.
The ones that I keep on listen to are "Settei Ondo", "Sono Saki no Deguchi", "Hito Natsu no Nagasa Yori", "Jiyuu no Kanata", "Dekopin", ”Kuukikan”, "Kotodamahou", "Sora Tobira", and "Anna ni Suki Datta no ni".
The ones that I sometimes listen to are "Nichijou", "Atarashii Sekai", "ANOTHER GHOST", "Yokubou no REINCARNATION", "Koko ni Iru Riyuu", "AGAINST", "Igai BREAK", "Otona he no Chikamichi", "Seifuku wo Nuide SAYONARA wo..."Boku Dake no Hikari", "Watashi, Okiru", "Kumo ni Nareba Ii", and "Watashi no Tame ni  Dareka no Tame ni".
The ones I got to listen recently are "AM I LOVING?", "GORGONZOLA", "Aimai", and "Arigachi no Renai".
Since the summer is getting near, I wanna listen to "OFFSHORE GIRL".
My most favorite is, uhmm , , ,
I guess I can't decide, after all. I'm sorry (._.)

Who's the Senpai you're close, and have a talk with?
Kitano Hinako-san!
She's soooo~~~~ kind; always helping me when I'm troubled; when our eyes meet she always smiles; often contacts me; have a talk with me about dogs; taking my point of view in conversations and giving advice; she always there for me to rely on.
She likes a big sister to me. I love Hinako-san (*´-`)

What's your motto?
Open your heart and be positive

Any kind of saying that becomes your habit?
I say "Waitt" (matte) quite often (Seimiya Rei told me so)

What's your morning routine?
Because I'm active in sports meeting, I like to prepare things while listening to songs such as "Tenkoku to Jigoku" (note: means Heaven and Hell. What a choice >_<)
I was told by my friend that if I listen to such songs, I'll get to move faster.
But I don't like to just listen to that song only, so I often repeat between that song and other song that I like which suits for the morning!

By the way I really have a hard time to wake up in the morning.


With that I would end the Q&A Corner for this time!
I intend to answer too next time,
so it would be great if you can ask me things in the comments (^^)





Friday, June 8th this week is the long-awaited handshake event! At last!! Finally!
There are many things I would like to talk about, let's chat a lot~~
Please tell me your impressions about the Live and Kojin PV as well!
Thinking of anything about the handshake event really makes me strong~
I'm excited just thinking about it that I can't sleep~
I'll be waiting 



And then , , ! June 8th will be Ayamen's birthday!!

Usually she looks mature, but at times that image falls off and it is just the cute Ayamen that I really love 
Yuna might be unreliable, but I'll be there anytime for you to consult and rely on!



I'm inept and not good at writing words, but I tried my own best.

Thank you for reading! Later...

 (6.3 Shibata Yuna)

Comments