Kyou Wa Ichi-nichi GanbaREI ☀︎ (Seimiya Rei) - June 26th, 2019

Kyou Wa Ichi-nichi GanbaREI ☀︎ (Seimiya Rei) - June 26th, 2019 

(note: the title is "Today, let's do our best / I'll do my best", but translating it would make the pun of "Ganbare" and "GanbaREI" lost)

Hello ☺︎‬
It's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)


Reno-san took me to a cozy cakery.
It was somewhat a place that adults would visit, that I wouldn't normally go to.
It was very very delicious. I'm so happy~~( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾

I climbed up the ladder to adulthood.

Cheek-pinching series

(note: can I oshi-hen now?)



❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎



On Sunday, we'll be having individual handshake event in Tokyo!!!!!!

Waa~~~ii Waa~~~~ii ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Everyone, I'll be waiting for you!

Eeee, what should I wear? ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )
Everyone, is there something that you want Rei to wear??
(note: she made a typo of 着て ("kite", wearing) with 来て ("kite", coming) >_<)

Please tell me in the comments!



❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎



Everyone, did you watch the Nekojita SHOWROOM?

I didn't appear, but several 4th-gen members did!!

Of course, I watched it too (˶・ᴗ・˶)

While watching Nekojita with Ayamen, we had a talk about hoping that 3 of us, Saku, Rei, and Ayamen, can appear on it someday. After thinking more about it, Ayamen is still in junior-high school~~~~ヽ(' ∇' )ノ

It's still somewhat a long way to go ( ¨̮ )
(note: referring to the curfew rule that Japan has for minors. Nekojita SHOWROOM is usually run for 2 hours in the evening)


Oh right, talking about watching something...
Everyone, did you watch our "4-ban Me no Hikari" performance in Nogizaka Under Construction?

It was my first music performance recording session in a studio (・o・)
I was very nervous, but it became so fun once the song started.



❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎



Q&A Corner!!

I received a lot of questions, so for this time I will answer a little bit more... just a little bit more, ok? ‪‪☺︎‬

Rei-chan, what kind of job you would like to do if you need to take a part-time job?
I yearn to do part-time job ( ¨̮ )
I guess want to work as a cashier in the job, doing the "Pii" thing.
(note: "Pii" should refer to the beep when you scan with barcode reader)

I just want to meet you, so is it okay if I go to the handshake event?
I'm always waiting ♡

Should you have a Photobook, where would you like to have the shooting?
Photobook is a somewhat embarassing, right...
I guess I would like to have one in the place where I lived before, California!

It's a picture that I took myself back in my home in America www


How would the family structure be, if 4th-gens are a family?
Papa → Kakki~
Mama → Mayu-tan
My Twin Sister → Yuna
Naughty Boy in the neighborhood (elementary school student) → Kakehashi (LMAO)
Beautiful Young Girl in the neighborhood → Seira

Senior that I admire → Yanchan
Good friends in the same class → Ayame, Saku
(3 of us are managers for the athletic club)
Junior → Yakubo (Whuttt??)
The mysterious girl who always in the library → Yuri-chan (savage)

What's your favorite flower?
I love flowers. No matter what kind, I really like them all.
Especially, I really like looking at sunflowers because it somehow lifts up my spirit.
Also, I think that yellow roses are beautiful.

What's your favorite character?
Bell from "Beauty and the Beast".
I also like the boy-cup named Chip that appears in the story.
I became to like her after watching the live action movie, where Emma Watson-san played the role ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾
That was also the reason why I like roses as well.

I ordered the birthday T-shirt!
Horray~! Thank you
It was the first time I designed a T-shirt. Personally, I'm confident with the result. When I asked Saku about it, she said that it's cute just like Rei. But somehow, when I asked my family, they said "Haee?"
It's cute, right!!??
(note: this is the T-shirt in question : https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/product/3252)


That would be my replies for now.

That's my point of view about 4th-gen members personality.
I wonder if it's kind of different from the fans perspective.



❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎



Powawaa~nn

About this picture, Yuna told me "Post it!"
but when I say "Well then,~~~ I'll post it"
"But it won't be my only Rei anymore!!", she said.

seems like Yuna wants to have Rei for herself.



Well then, until next time.




Seimiya Rei

Comments