I Want to Meet You All~~ (Seimiya Rei) - June 15th, 2019

I Want to Meet You All~~ (Seimiya Rei) - June 15th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190615)

Hello~~
It's Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ)




These days I cannot meet everyone since there are no handshake event or any other events. Rei is lonely (´・ ・`)

Together with Ms. Ayame, we went to the Dreamland that we longed for~♥ (again, Disneyland)
The two of us bought matching headbands, ate a lot, and got to watch shows until night. We really enjoyed it.

Ayame's age is the closest to me. We got a lot in common. Together we always cheerfully playing together ☺︎‬

"What's the name for Ayame and Rei pair?" I got asked about that, but there really is none at the moment. So, let's think about it together, everyone ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾



Nihihi
Too close~ (>_<)


Saku, next time we'll surely go together, , , ( .. )
(She mentioned about her arrangement to go to Disneyland with Ayame and Sakura in her 2nd blog. Seems like she forgot one... >_<)


❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎


Talking about recent events,
Everyone went to the individual handshake event in Sendai, right~!?

Rei really wanted to go too

But next time, I will show up at Tokyo Big Sight!

Everyone, I'll be waiting!

You mustn't overslept!

Promise you will come!



What kind of clothes should I wear?~
What kind of hairstyle I should choose?~
It seems like Seira will lend me cat ears, but should I wear it?~
Should I make a welcome board?~

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!

I'll get mad if you don't come, okay? (  ̄っ ̄)ムゥ
(what a pout... >_<)


❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎


It's already summer now, right?~~☀︎

What is summer to you all??

Swimming pool? Beach?
Watermelons? Don't forget about ice cream too~~



Speaking of Rei's summer memory, in my house I set the cooler temperature as low as possible. Together I played with my little sister, throwing out tissues around and yelling "Clouds~!!".

I remember my mom got angry because tissues were scattered inside the room.


Such kind of memories are nostalgic, right?


❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎❁︎




Carefree Q&A Corner, Volume 3!

Any phrase that Rei-tan says often?
Rather than a phrase, I'm often told that when I laugh, it sounds like "Ehehe"

What's ReiRei's nickname?
During calls, please call me "Rei-chan!"~ ☺︎‬
The others around call me by Rei, Rei-chan, ReiRei, Rei-tan, Sei-chan a lot.
Anything that is easy for you to call me is okay (˶・ᴗ・˶)

Any Dramas you like?
Recently, I watched "The Confidence Man JP", "Unnatural", "Hana Nochi Hare (Boys over Flowers season 2)"~~
Especially I loved Imada Mio-chan who plays the Airi role in "Hana Hare" (˶・ᴗ・˶)

What would you eat first in a sushi stall?
For me it's shrimp! I love steamed shrimps that are not sweet!

You know? Today during a job I had together with Seira, I got to eat delicious sushi for lunch
What a bliss~~



I will end it here for now ( ¨̮ )




Tomorrow is Mayu-tan


Mayu-tan will always try to kiss anyone
(The lights in front of me was so bright that I cannot open my eyes, ahaha)


Comments