It's Rei~~ (Seimiya Rei) - June 4th, 2019

It's Rei~~ (Seimiya Rei) - June 4th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190604)

Hello,
it's Seimiya Rei of the 4th-gen.



Thank you for the 4th-gen Live (˶・ᴗ・˶)

It was really an enjoyable and great time to have a lot of fans came and supported us.



I didn't say much about my injury during the Live, but when I say the parting words during the encore, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.



I really want to cherish this 4th-gen Live, showing with all my intent to the fans : "This is 4th-gen!". I really wanted to make it a success.



I might have been holding back everyone, troubling a lot of people, still cannot dance well even though I practiced more... I hate myself who is not good at anything. Simply said, I feel frustrated.



That's why at the performance,
the fact that all of us 11 were able to perform up until the very end,
the fact that all of us 11 were able to say "Thank You",
the fact that all of us 11 were able to finish it and cried in happiness,

it was all really a bliss.




Maybe next year or some other time we could have another 4th-gen only Live.

Can we do it? (˶・ᴗ・˶)
(note: kinda unlikely, but who knows...)





❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁



23rd Single "Sing Out!' has been released.



Us 4th-gens got to have our second song, "4-ban Me no Hikari", and for the first time we had shooting for a music video~!



Everyone, please have a look at it ♪



Also, we got shots taken for 4th-gen Kojin PV!
I became a Hero!
Amazing, right? ‪‪☺︎‬


My Kojin PV, Endou's, Kakehashi's, Shibata's, and Yakubo's are all included with the Type-A DVD.




"ROOKIE HERO, REI" (ルーキーヒーローレイ)

Everyone, please watch it ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾
It's a must (꒦໊ྀʚ꒦໊ི )


REI PUUU~~~~~~~~NCH ! ! ! ! ! 
My Special Move




❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁.❁


Q&A Corner, volume 2 ! !


Q : Is there anything you want to do in this summer?
A : I want to wear Yukata and go to a fireworks party or festivals.
But I might not be able to go since we'll have the Nationwide Tour, so at the very least I might be able to wear Yukata in handshake events 
(note: nice play to get the fans hopes up >_<)



Q : Any movies you want to watch now?
A : There is! I really want to watch "Kakegurui"!

I really like Hamabe Minami-san that I always watch the dramas she's in! Also, in that movie Itou Marika-san and Matsumura Sayuri-san will appear, so it makes me want to watch it even more!
Somebody, let's go to the movies together~~ (Let's go!! ٩(๑´3`๑)۶)


I also would like to read a comic that Sayaka recommended.


Q : What animal would describe Rei-chan best?
A : Just now I asked Saku who was in front of me "What would it be~?", and then she replied "Dog!".
When I asked why, "KYAN-KYAN-KYAN-KYAN-WAN-WAN-BATA-BATA-BATA" replied her.

(note: Well, Sakura was fooling around with her answer. Something like "Arf-Arf-Arf-Arf-Woof-Woof-Rattle-Rattle" in English... I dunno... SMH)

Aa, also just a bit back then Sayaka said that I'm like a baby lion.



Isn't this interesting?
I found this when I was shopping.
If we put our feet inside, it's like we're wearing those shoes.

Ahaha,
(note: I'm sure you degens found other things to be interesting ヘ(゚∀゚ヘ)アヒャ)


Just recently, I went out with MenMen (Ayame).
Together we walked a lot and ate a lot ~ that we're getting tired~ but it was ennjoyyabblee ← that's not a typo.
(note: She wrote "Tanoshikatta" (enjoyable) as たんっのっしかった. I'm not sure if there's another meaning behind it, aside from emphasizing the enjoyment though)


If Saku was there, the 3 of us would go NA a i a e A i A e ← that's not a typo
On that day Endou went to a hairdresser so she couldn't join.





Recently, I'm happy that MenMen asked me to help on her studies.
Rei is already a high-school big sister, so she will properly teach the junior-high MenMen.





Well then, everyone, until next time ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾

Comments