If I Find Footprints On the Other Side of that Hill (Kitagawa Yuri) - June 13th, 2019

If I Find Footprints On the Other Side of that Hill (Kitagawa Yuri) - June 13th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190613)

(note: I think she should start writing a book about philosophy soon)

"Ways to Determine When The Season Changes"


In my mind, I think if I search through the internet or dictionary,

there should be lots of search results showing up...!

For example, is it already summer yet or not?


The way each person perceives it is different as well.

Even between those who love summer,
there are those who like to spend a long summer time, so they would say "It's already summer",
but maybe there are those that, because they like summer, would say "It's not yet summer if it is still just like this!"◎ (as in, the weather conditions are not satisfying yet to say that it's already summer)
Between those who hate summer, there might be different thoughts as well. In other case, there might be others who got no interest with the seasons, or don't know what is summer at all.


, , getting a little bit off topic, but...



Seasons are wonderful, right?☺︎

The four seasons is like a special treasure that Japan has. (a friend said that it was a bad joke)
Ever since I was in kindergarten, the four seasons has made me feel alive.



And with that, we're back to the topic about the change of seasons,

(I got off the track a lot today...)
(but it's fun, so I hope it's OK with you...?)



Nowadays, there are lot of ways to determine whether the season has changed, right?

For example, using calendar, air temperature, and I believe there are lots of scientific methods as well.
But perhaps, things that you would like to buy in shops change as well, you notice that your eyes sparkle when seeing new clothes, you're skipping instead of walking, you smile a lot more, number of things that you like increases...

Those little things that happen every day, little things that we got to realize, possibly will be exchanged with a fairy who brings us the new season. (wait... what???)

If that is actually true,  it's really something wonderful ☺︎


By the way, my ways to determine when the season changes

are through the sky and flowers 

You can notice it from the unique shape of the clouds depending on each season and how the color of the sky is slightly different.

Looking at the sky is somewhat a part of my daily life, but maybe there are many times that I fail to notice the changes as well.


I love flowers, regardless of the season.

The flowers that are used for decorations somewhere,
the flowers that are given on handshake events with love,
the cute flowers we come across on the roadside,
I like them all of them.

That white little cute flower that blooms on the ground in spring,

Hydrangea that grows in the rainy season, cheering us up while its raining with its beauty,
Sunflower in the summer, that straight up making us impressed,
Cosmos that gets us trembling with joy in autumn,
Rose that brings another level of happiness in the warmth of winter.

Flowers are so wonderful. To me, looking at flowers is not just about enjoyment, but I feel that there are some deeper meaning behind it. However, I don't know yet what that is ☺︎

Maybe they're my friends 

By the way, it's just something that I suddenly think about while thinking about flowers as something indispensable to determine the change of seasons,

but maybe the flowers also have the same feeling...?

"Aa, those people look burned in the heat!
I should do my best to bloom soon!"

such kind of feeling they might have...



Aa, I almost forgot!
I was so late to introduce myself...

3rd-year high school student, 17 years old,
Born in the United States, I'm Kitagawa Yuri (北川悠理).
By the way I was born in the summer☺︎
There were lots of enjoyable memories in the summer back in America.
Playing hide-and-seek in the forest, playing with the horse that were close by!
I want to meet everyone again some time~
Ever since I came back to Japan, the heat is really killing me. I cannot let go off tomatoes...


What kind of summer will it be this year? I'm looking forward to it☺︎☺︎



((Let's change the topic))
(OK!)



The other day, I visited the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition.

When visiting the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition, I was so moved.

There were lots of moments where I felt like coming back into my old self who loves Nogizaka even before joining. Such a nostalgic feeling, it was.It felt like I was replaced by the me from some other time and that this world was crossed with a parallel world.
I was really moved.
I want to be like my Senpai. Yes, I strongly thought of it.


It's sudden, but here's Mio-chan☺︎ニコニコ


She's a girl with a good heart Love her

It's the first time I was invited to go along buying a Tapioka drink
(Although in the end I drank strawberry smoothies, but I was happy☺︎)



All were taken by Mio-chan~
Mio-chan is nice, so I can't call her just by "Yakubo"...!
She's so tolerant, like a big sister 
 (I'll be counting on you again☺︎)




Well then, it was a short blog today.

Writings are great, right?
I really like them.

Normally I will forget a lot of things that I thought about. It's like my memories just falls down along the roadside, but

by keeping those in writings, now matter how small they are, they can be remembered thoroughly.
It might feels strange later on, when I look back on the things that I thought back then.
It must be a time-slip.
I want to invent Doraemon.




There are still lots of things I want to write, but that's about it for today.

The summer vibe that I found by a chance.
I share it to you ☺︎


(There are lots of people in this world, but nobody is the same. Each one of us are important. The world revolves because we all here. Such world I am living right now. That alone is something wonderful, isn't it?)




Thank you very much ☺︎

Comments