, Those Feelings (Kitagawa Yuri) - May 2nd, 2019

, Those Feelings (Kitagawa Yuri) - May 2nd, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190602)

(note: I believe you know the drill for this one)

Music always flows in my heart whenever I'm feel great or happy.
Even so, is it just me singing because I'm in a good mood?
Or...
Is it because I can keep a music in my heart, that I can be happy?
Suddenly I just thought about such things.
Right now,  I'm listening to music (while writing the blog).

"I like music"
Recently,  I keep thinking about that.
And also, "It's fortunate to have something that you like".
Someday I would like to write in detail about things that I like~

Aa, before that I have to introduce myself...!
Hello
It's Kitagawa Yuri (北川悠理)
Born in California, USA,
3rd-year high school student, 17 years old ☺︎
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu ~

These days, slowly we're feeling the heat of summer, aren't we?
Really, it's like if I'm walking on a street and take a turn on the corner ahead, I will lost in the summer...
No, it's like when I'm walking wobbly from that corner, I can see the summer shows its face...
Such feelings like that.


, , with that, ending the talk about the early taste of the season... last week's yesterday,
(note: last week here is May 26th, and yesterday from that is May 25th, in case you're wondering >_<)



Thank you so much for the 4th-gen independent Live ! !


During my speech at the Live I couldn't get it together in words, so once again,
For so many nice and supportive people to gather around us, eleven members, and spent a great time, it was all thanks to a lot of people.
10 comrades of mine, a lot of nice staffs, our families too.

Not to forget, all of you who gave your time to come.
Your supports, cheers, towels, lightsticks, really made me happy.
I found a lot of you who were holding my towels
and waving light-blue and orange lightsticks, the color of sky and sunrises,
It was really a surprise for me,
I was soo happy.
I'm sorry that I couldn't wave back at you, since I had to perform the songs... But really, I was so glad.
Somehow, trying to describe this grateful feeling is making it feels less instead, so straightly I will say...!
It all really became my strength.
Honestly, before it began I couldn't help but to worry.
Usually, I am the type who will tell myself "If you got a time to cry, do some practice instead!".
But just on that day my tears couldn't stop flowing.
However, standing on that stage, all my worries and nervousness flown away, and because of your warmness I broke into tears.

All of you are so wonderful.
I always thought to give you smile and happiness. However, in the handshake events, Live, blog, I keep being the one receiving warmth and happiness.
Someday, when I become a full-fledged person, I want to return even hundreds of times of thanks to all of you. I'll do my best to make it happen!

My feeling is also the same for those who couldn't come on that day.
Your supports in handshake events, your comments in these blogs, even the prayers in your heart (each and all of them reached me, you know ~ ☺︎), I kept each of them dear in my heart, and somehow it all becoming my strength. Thank you.

To me,
thankful feelings and your warmness are the things that make me stronger.
Thank you for being thankful ☺︎


This will be the last part. Through the Live this time
my admiration to our Senpai became even stronger.
To the Senpai who I admire even before joining,
my respect to you can't even be described in words.
Even during the interlude of "Harujion ga Saku Koro", just like what I am told,
I realized that every one of you are so nice, kind, warm, admirable, respectable, and because of that you can move a lot of people's heart, including mine.
To be able to catch up on their glows, even with just a little contribution, I want to do my very best.


It was really enjoyable.
From now on, it shall be a driving force in my life.

(It became too long and sounded too serious, , sorry...)
(but truthfully, I still haven't got to write much.)
(I still want to write about 15 times as much.) (please... no...)




This week, I was able to go to the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition!
Today I wrote for a bit long, so I shall write about it next time
Last one!
This shirt is my favorite...! It has white over light blue, like a bird drawn over the sky ~
I really like the round collars ☺︎

Kakki~ took this picture!
Even though Kakki~ has the same birthday with me, she's so dependable, and also funny, , I really adore her ☺︎





I was thinking whether I prefer left or right, but in the end I couldn't come to a conclusion. I thought it shows how great the world is ☺︎


Thank you very much ☺︎





I love Nogizaka.

Comments