Leisure 〜( *ˊᵕˋ)❅॰ॱ(Kanagawa Saya) - June 12th, 2019

Leisure 〜( *ˊᵕˋ)❅॰ॱ(Kanagawa Saya) - June 12th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190612)

It's been a while!!!



Kanagawa these days
(I did the make up by myself! Sakucha~~n♡)


───────────────────
June 8th,

It was the day for individual handshake event, and also Aya-chan's birthday
(note: Tsutsui Ayame... I should make a list of her nicknames now... >_<)

Aya-chan is 15 years old now. Still 15, but even in between 4th-gens isn't she the one that looks mature the most? I wonder how it will be when she really turned into an adult later. She is really courteous and really watching over her surroundings. Even though she's younger, there are things about her that I respect. Love her ♡

When I was 15, I was engrossed in basketball, having a love-hate relationship with it. I feel that I was emotionally unstable back then ^^;
I would never thought about becoming a part of such a wonderful world like this, when I was 15~, ,




Next, about the individual handshake!!
I was excited since it's the first time I got to wear my own clothes, and also changed my hairstyle.
Handshake events were always fun, but this one was even more fun. The words that fans said to me still resound in my heart. I want to convey how important and dear the fans are to me. Thank you as always for coming to the event!

And also, always thank you so much for the flowers 
This time as well, there were many pretty flowers 。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.

Back then, my mom said "You're bad at taking the pictures of those flowers", so this time I put more attention to take those pictures!!
Personally, I give myself 60 points for those.

It was worse than what I thought.


Mom,


I admit it.

Next time I will take a nice one! ! ! !


───────────────────


You asked for a two-shot of me with Aya-chan, so I here I upload it!
Aya-chan, once again, happy birthday~~~!!!
I will keep on loving you from now on~~~~♡


───────────────────


Q&A!!

Q: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
A: Winter!!

Q: How long have you learned to dance?
A: About a year!!

Q: Is Yan-chan an only child?
A: I'm one of the four sisters ^ω^

Q: Which 4th-gen member you often talk with and get along well the most?
A: I talk a lot with all of them, but I guess recently Sakura is the most often~?

Q: What makes you like Asuka-san?
A: I really love her. She's very kind, really understands proper mannerism, easy to talk to, so beautiful, has a lot of aspects that I can learn from, has a very small face, cute, pretty, has a nice style, there's a lot to say! !

Q: Do you like baseball or soccer?
A: Both~~~

Q: Are you the type to easily get motion sickness?
A: Recently, that's not the case! But I used to be like that ^^ www

Q: Do you prefer "Takenoko no Sato" or "Kinoko no Yama"? (chocolate snacks made by Meiji)
A: Ee~~~~, I like both of them, but I guess I prefer "Takenoko no Sato" more!

Q: Back in Hokkaido, is there any place you often visit?
A: Sapporo station or Tanukikoji (shopping street)!! I also visited Otaru (famous for its river canals)!!

Q: If you go to the Dreamland (a.k.a Tokyo Disneyland), what would you ride?
A: Splash Mountain, Pooh's Honey-hunt, Space Mountain, all of it!!

Q: Which do you prefer in the Dreamland (either DisneyLand or DisneySea)
A: I like both~~, well, DisneyLand!!

Q: Any members you usually hang out with?
A: Mayu-chan, Se-ra, Saku, Rei, Aya-chan also!! Next time I hope we all can hang out together~

Q: Tell me an emoji that you like!
A: (*´˘`*)→ Looking so happy~!

Q: In the future, which color do you prefer should you have a car?
A: Light-blue, or white, or black!!

Q: Any entertainer you like?
A: Cream Stew-san!!! (Ueda Shinya X Arita Teppei comedy duo)

Q: Were there any funny things happened during rehearsals?
A: Sayaka thought she wore a Gaucho-pants, but instead she was wearing a skirt.

Q: Do you like to have peaches on parfait?
A: I like it, but I prefer to just have the usual.

Q: Is there anything that is indispensible for Yan-chan?
A: Having my bangs aligned neatly!

Q: How about having a unit of Saya-chan and Endou Sakura-chan, called "SayaEndou"?
A: It's great!! I love SayaEndou (>ڡ<๑)

Q: Any prefectures in Japan you would like to visit?
A: Okinawa, Okayama, Nara, Kyoto, Ehime, Fukuoka, Hokkaido!!

Q: Recently, during your off-day, who you are going with?
A: The recent on was with Se-ra. We went to eat Korean food!!! It was delicious~~

Q: What would Saya-chan be cautious of when trying to maintain body shape?
A: For starters, before eating I would measure my weight. If my weight is lower than what I intended to, I eat quite as much as I like. If it's higher, I'll restrain myself.

Q: Any tongue-twister you're good at?
A: Nama-mugi Nama-gome Nama-tamago!!! (lit. means raw wheat, raw rice, raw eggs)

Q: Any recommended hairstyle?
A: I like half-ups and ponytail.

Q: What kind of clothes you usually wear?
A: Nn~~, I like to try anykind.

Q: Saya-chi, when you're doing makeups, is there any thing that you're very picky about?
A: Lifting my eyelashes a lot. Also recenty, I got to draw my eyebrows. I'm a bit picky about those! www

Q: What kind of clothes do you like?
A: The ones that are pretty!! Those who will make me look mature!!


Q: Is there any food that you will always keep in your house?
A: Yogurt!! I also ate some today~~


Q: Do you like Natto? (fermented soy beans)
A: I like it!!


Q: Which do you prefer in between magazines, novels, or comics?
A: I like them all, but I guess magazine is my favorite!!!!

Q: What does Yan-chan do on holiday?
A: Going out!! Going to search for clothes, for example!
But sometimes I just sleep in my home!!

Q: During handshake events, should we speak politely or is it okay to speak casually?
A: Just be casual!!

Q: Any subjects that you're good at?
A: Mathematics / Science

Q: Any study subjects that you're bad at?
A: Social / Civic education.


Q: Have you ever went to Shikoku?
A: I don't think I have!!


Q: Do you have interest in table tennis?
A: I really want to play it! I like it that I would even play it everyday www!!!

Q: Who's the 4th-gen member who got the best communication skill?
A: Kakki~!!

Q: Any movies or TV dramas you like?
A: I like those about crime investigations or love stories!! I'll watch anything!!

Q: Is it okay that I keep on going to meet you?
A: Please come~~~~!!! Saya also wants to meet you~!

Q: I like you soo much that it's getting worrisome. What should I do with this feeling?
A: Saya likes you too!! Thank you for always coming! Love you~~~

Q: Back when in Hokkaido, did you go swimming in the sea?
A: I did for several times!!

Q: Do you prefer going to beach or swimming pool?
A: Swimming pool!! because I won't get tanned www

Q: Any particular phrase that you like?
A: "Doryoku wa kanarazu mukuwareru" (hard work will definitely be rewarded)!
(this phrase not necessarily unique, but was often said by Takahashi Minami, former AKB48)

Q: What's your favorite women's hairstyle?
A: I like all of it~ as long as it looks lovely!!!

Q: Any Youtuber that you like?
A: SKY PEACH-san, Neo-chan, Crazy Magnet-san!!!
And a lot more!

There are still lots of questions, but it's too much so I will end it here!!!
Thank you very much!!


───────────────────

During the handshake event, I alll~~~~ways be together with Sayaka. She's so cute ♡♡♡

I don't really understand her emotion, but it's amazing how she shows her love to me.
I also like... No... Love her!


───────────────────

I'll end it here! www
It's so hard to read.
I'm sorry.
I shall study more about our national language.

Well then, until next week!!!!


Bye Byeee ˙*)ノ


Kanagawa Saya

Comments