Kindness (Kaki Haruka) - June 21st, 2019

Kindness (Kaki Haruka) - June 21st, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190621)

Hello everyone!
It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/



It's already the second-half of June! How fast, , ,



June 16th was Father's Day, right? ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

I gave my parents cute cat-shaped donuts as a gift!!
It's cute and tasty that having it will make you will feel better ^._.^

My mom likes cats and dad likes something sweet, so I thought cat-shaped donuts was a perfect gift.



Cats are great, right? 



Speaking about cats... Everyone!



On June 19th, did you watched Nekojita SHOWROOM where I, Mayu-tan (Tamura Mayu-chan) and Seira (Hayakawa Seira-chan) got to appear??

It was the first time where only 4th-gen members appeared. I was really nervous because it was a live broadcast. So many things that I didn't understand that it is somewhat messy, , , 


( .. )


Making a lot of tin badges, munching stuffs, doing the Moni-Moni dance, getting lively...
We really had an enjoyable broadcast.


イェイ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ ) (yeay)



There are lots of things to evaluate and many things we learned. I shall utilize what I learned from this experience for the next activities.



Mayu-tan, as the eldest, is a reliable big sister. Seira is always humble and lively, but she's also a reliable big sister. It felt safe to be surrounded by big sisters that I could talk at ease with excitement ( ◜ω◝ )

Maybe I was too excited (www)

Oh, it was fun~( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )
Hopefully I can do it again~





Recently, I made a bucket list~
A lot has been accumulated, but
when I tried to count, 22 out of 26 things are about eating foods, , , (′-′ )

Uwaann!!!!!!(′-′ )(′-′ )(′-′ )(′-′ )



I wanna eat lots of things, because there are many shops with delicious foods in Tokyo!!!

I wanna eat something soon~
Just thinking about it makes me happy~✩.*˚



ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ 



First of all, I want to go somewhere to eat shrimps.

Let's go together. Anyone?~~~ ( .. )





Aa, right
I thought to ask about this to you.

I would say the phrase "bitten by a mosquito" or "stung by a mosquito", but how would you say it?

Is it different depending on the region?
I know nothing about it, though ( ˙꒳˙ก̀)



Bitten by a mosquito
Chewed by a mosquito
Stung by a mosquito
Eaten by a mosquito (?)
Become a meal of a mosquito (?)(?)
Become a prey of a mosquito (?)(?)



How many variations are there (www)



It's about time for the season where mosquitoes will start to move out,
so wouldn't we get to use those phrase a lot? ( ◜ω◝ )



My blood type is A, but I'm bitten a lot by mosquitoes.
Although I heard that commonly those with O blood type is more likely to get stung.

Maybe I'm a girl loved by mosquitoes ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )

ツライナッ( ᷇ᵕ ᷆ ) (how sad~)



Be careful not to be stung by bugs!





Well then, it has become something regular, but...
Sudden Q&A Corner

◎ What are your favorite songs from SEKAI NO OWARI-san?
I don't listen much to their recent songs, but I like "Starlight Parade", "Mermaid Rhapsody", "Aoi Taiyou", "Maboroshi no Inochi", "Nijiiro no Sensou", "Kachou Fuugetsu", and "SOS"~ ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬

Well, I like them all!
I also like the world that they're creating through their music!

◎ (꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ Is there any emoji you like aside from this?
Recently~, I like this ( ◜ω◝ ) or this(′-′ ) (www)

It's making a face of someone who won't say anything,
and we cannot understand what's inside his mind. I like it.


◎ Any comedians that you like?
I especially like Nagareboshi-san, NONSTYLE-san, and Chidori-san!
In general, I like comedies ( ˙˂˃˙ )

It would be great if you can recommend any comedians!

Nowadays~, I'm really interested with NONSTYLE-san's skit, called Elevator, that I watch it often(′-′ )

チャッカメーン‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ 

◎ Oo, between the kinds of miso soup, which one is your favorite?
ウワッキイチャッタ(/ω\) (uwaa, here it comes)

Ee... Errr, I like nameko mushroom and clams.
ウワッキイチャッタ(/ω\) (uwaa, here it comes)

◎ What are things that you're hooked up with, now?
I'm interested to the bird called Shima-Enaga (long tailed-small bird( ¨̮ )

Oh, it is so cute.
It's so smol, white, and cute.
I want to meet it at least once.

I wanna be the female Shima-Enaga.




Alright, that's about it for now ( '꒳​' )
It's fun because there are lots of interesting questions wwwwww




Oh right,
back then I went to eat sushi with Yuna!

The first one that I got to eat, ,

was shrimp!

The two of us got to eat shrimps ( ˙꒫˙ )
It was so delicious . .



Yunaa-chan, let's go together again 
Maybe next time we'll have pancakes? 


And also!
Tomorrow is the release day for UP TO BOY (UTB) magazine where I got to appear!!!

I got to wear a lot of clothes, and also had some food.
It was a really enjoyable photoshoot ( .. )

Everyone, please have a look!



Nowadays I'm surrounded by my family, friends, and gentle fans who support me, my fellow 4th-gen members who work hard together, and the kind, cute, and respectable Senpai. I'm really blessed.

I'll keep on doing my best from now on!




Tomorrow's Sayaka!
I'll leave it to you! (*´꒳`*)



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 




2019.6.21 Kaki Haruka

Comments