It's Raining~ (Kaki Haruka) - June 10th, 2019

It's Raining~ (Kaki Haruka) - June 10th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190610)

Hello,
it's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/



It's already June,
how fast, right~ , , ,


It's the rainy season already. Everyone, what are you doing on rainy day??


For me, when it's raining it's always dark outside, and I just simply don't want to get wet, so I just wrap myself in a futon in my room.



( ・᷄-・᷅ )



It's scary when it's dark, isn't it?~~
When it's raining it gets gloomy, right?~~



( ・᷄-・᷅ )



(note: From here's on she kept on using Kansai dialect, which again, lost in translation)
Since long ago I always think~~
that it would be great if something like a barrier can get out from our body,
so even without an umbrella, we won't get wet (during the rain)

Even with an umbrella, we still can get wet, right?



‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ ナンヤネン (nanyanen! (what was that about!))



There will be lots of rainy days from now on, but everyone, let's do our best~
...do our best to not get wet by the raindrops ( ˘ᵕ˘ )

Alright,
from the talks of rainy seasons to~
Hayakawa Seira-cha~~n (っ ॑꒳ ॑c)


I get along well with Seira!

She's funny, very sociable, have enjoyable talks,
I always have a lot of talk with her (www)

While talking with Seira, somehow I use Kansai dialect (∵`)))

She's good at dancing and have a proper mindset,
she's a hard worker that I respect ( .. ) Luv.



Together with Seira,
we have our first pair-gravure in BOMB (magazine)!
It was an enjoyable and comfy photoshoot 
It's on release now, so please have a look at it!!



On bis (magazine) I got to appear with Yan-chan (Kanagawa Saya-chan)!
It's the first time we got to appear in women's magazine, , Thank you, ,
Please, please, have a look!





Alright, next!

Thank you for the individual handshake event in Miyagi on June 8th!!

It's the first time I got to do handshake event in my own clothes!
Also, it was the first time that I have handshake event in Miyagi!

It enjoyable to experience many new things (^-^)

I'm really happy to receive a lot of flowers
Thank you very much!!



I intended to take pictures of each and every flowers, but I couldn't.
Really sorry for that, ,

Even though you took the trouble to send them all for us, I really apologize. . (for not taking the pictures)



On that day it was Ayamen's (Tsutsui Ayame) birthday, so we got to wear Ayamen's birthday party T-shirt!!
Ayamen, happy 15~ ( ◜ω◝ ) 
I hope it will be a great year for you!!



ハッハッハ‪( ◜௰◝ )



Recently, I kept on forgetting stuffs or doing mishaps. I'm really troubled about it ~~ (*cry)



I got off the bus with my bag fully open, and thus the things inside it fell out...
There was a clothes that I intended to bring for individual handshake event, but then I forgot to bring it...

I had the Suica (e-money card) in my hand, but instead I searched for it inside my bag.



Uu~n. ‪( ◜௰◝ )



 ヤバイッ‪( ◜௰◝ )))



Everyone, please be careful, okay? ♡



Well then, from here on it's Q&A corner ^._.^

What sports do you like?
Basketball!
I was a Center during junior-high!

Oh, it was fun, ,  (∵`) I want to play it again sometime


What kind of shrimp cooking do you like?
Fried shrimp, sushi, ebi-chili, sashimi, ,
I like anything with shrimp ( ◜ω◝ )

My wish these days is to go to a restaurant which specialize in shrimps.

Aa,
speaking about shrimps...
Everyone, "Kikurage" is not jellyfish (kurage (JP)) but it's a type of mushroom.
I got to know about it just recently. It was surprising ( ◜௰◝ )

It's confusing why don't we just call it "Kikinoko" (kinoko = mushroom (JP)).
Why should it be "Kurage"??
(note: I don't think she ever talked about Kikurage elsewhere, so I guess it's just a random fact that she wanted to talk about)


Which character do you like in My Hero Academia?
Oh, really, I love all of them,
Nnn~~~
The strong ones are Deku-kun, Todoroki-kun, Ochako-chan, Kacchan, Mineta, ,

I can't choose wwwww

I like their uniqueness!


(note: I'm really lost with the next one. Not sure if this refers to a game, movie, or something, or that both the question and the answer are just jokes)
Do you like the jumping cabbage or the one that cannot jump?
I guess it's the jumping one~

The jumping one moves fast so it's hard to catch, but I like it because it's tasty ( ˙˂˃˙ )
Cabbage that cannot jumps is just a cabbage! Right? ( ˙˂˃˙ )


ハハッ( ◜ω◝ ) 
 
  ワラエヨ〜 (waraeyo~ (oh, please laugh!))


◎What's your motto?
"There's no second chance to exceed your own expectations"


◎Are you the type to eat the things you like first, or instead you eat it last?
I divide it into two, so I'm the type who eat it first and last ^._.^


◎What would you do to cheer up when you're feeling gloomy?
I'll be thinking of bad things whenever I'm feeling gloomy, so I'll listen to happy songs or watch funny videos~
Also, in order to have an enjoyable mood, I think about doing so inside my head, and just doing things that are fun.

"KAKI ate a Steamed Bread! HP recovered!"
"Ooh, player KAKI got stuck at a low level~! However, she looks cool about it! What a great deception~"

Like that.

I might look like crazy because of that, but it's safe since I don't say it out loud.

Everyone, try it as well ‪(`ω´)



That's about it I guess!
Thank you as always for the questions ( ¨̮ )

There are lots of funny questions. I enjoy watching them wwwww



It's already half a year since December where It was decided that I am assigned to Nogizaka46. How fast ( .. )

Before I join Nogizaka, I didn't like my tall figure that I tend to slouch.
I didn't like my low voice, so I kept on speaking in higher tone.
I was afraid to be different with other people, so I adjusted to them.
I was living a life where I tend to forget myself.

But recently, through a lot of activities I learned that uniqueness is a weapon.

Although it's not easy to show your true self.

Even now I'm not really sure what's my uniqueness or what are things that would suit me.


From now on, it will be great if I can do activities while finding it all, showing my true self and developing my own uniqueness!

But first, I will do my best in this summer!! (`ω´)


‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ オラオラオラッ!‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ ヘッヘッヘ!
 

‪( ◜௰◝ )‪( ◜௰◝ )‪( ◜௰◝ )‪( ◜௰◝ )‪(`ω´)( ◜௰◝ )‪( ◜௰◝ )



Sorry for messing up



It's getting long,
but thank you for reading today! ( '꒳​' )

It's a picture that got to show up for a bit in Kubo-san's LINE LIVE. It's KAKI HARUKA who finished drawing portraits of 4th-gen members during the shooting of "4-ban Me no Hikari" music video.

Personally I think portraits are difficult, ,

I drew it seriously while imagining everyone's face in my head
(∵`)



Tomorrow is Sayaka! I'll leave it to you~❁



Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭



2019.06.10 Kaki Haruka

Comments