Borujyanjya (Kakehashi Sayaka) - June 22nd, 2019

Borujyanjya (Kakehashi Sayaka) - June 22nd, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190622)

Hello

It's Kakehashi Sayaka


I got a very cute otter plushy.




Its name is Borujyanjya-kun

I chose it because it seems like a matching name for it.
(note: I cannot find any other meaning of that name, not in another language as well, so I just kept the way it's originally written)


Cuteee, isn't it~~(〃´o` )



I wouldn't tell how I got to find it yet,...



But anyway,

with this, I achieved my goal in June!!

Wa~ii \(  ˆoˆ  )/




How about you, everyone??

June is almost ending, you know ( ¯∀¯ )


What should be my goal for July~~




With that said,

the 5th blog has begun \( ˆoˆ )/


Finally~~


It's been long~~



Thank you for lots of comments in the previous blog as well ( ..)"


"Did you read it thoroughly? Wouldn't there be some that you missed?"

such thoughts you might have, but
I do read aaaallllll of them~~  \_(ツ)_/

More like, there's not much for me to read......



You can tell things like your daily experience.

Even so, you don't have to put too much consideration about what to tell me. I'm happy to read them all.

Kamacho-yakara (・@・)
(note: roughly it can be interpreted as "because I'm an attention seeker", but I'm not sure how to rephrase that >_<)



I wanna be able to write lots of blogs soon.



Speaking of which, a friend who read my previous blog said to me:


"It's so long that I thought it would never end"




However, the Q&A Corner this time is also very long, you know ( ¯∀¯ ) fufu



I guess it the main content this time will be Q&A Corner and 4th-gen pictures?



Without further ado, I'll show you the pictures ☺︎




A picture of our daily lives ( ¯∀¯ )


On her blog from two days ago,

Saku talked about me~~


You know, I always like her being modest and shy.


It suits well with my carefree attitude.




ChuChu and Mayu-chan


On the second picture, I said "Next, let's do a Burikko pose",

but me and Mayu-chan didn't do so,
so in the end, only ChuChu was doing it.

(^ω^)


Cute, isn't she?





ChuChu and Rei-chan


These two children (^^)


Ya~ii, children~~ (^^)



And then, one more picture that I wanted to upload




Here, here!

The one that makes us look like a baby



It was requested in the blog comments, so I took a shot of it.





Next is Q&A Corner (﹡ˆˆ﹡)

I'm looking forward to answering them~~

Tell us clothing brands that you like!

Gelato Pique
Snidel

Saa-chan, what are you doing in afternoon breaks?

I always eat sweets ☺︎

Saa-chan was in the light music club, right? What songs did you play?

I played songs by ONE OK ROCK-san

Saa-chan, are you more similar to your Papa, or your Mama?

Both looks and personality are about half of them.

Saa-chan, do you think aliens exist?

I think both ghosts and aliens exist.

Saa-chan, if there's your favorite food in front of you, will you straight up eating it or will you save it for later?

I will certainly eat it right away.

Saa-chan, do you really call Saya-chan by Yanchan?

Usually I call her Kanagawa, but sometimes I call her Yanchan or Saya as well.

Tell us your favorite hairstyle ( ¨̮ ) By the way I like Saa-chan's half-twin tail.

I also like half-twin tail the most.

Is the tail of fried shrimps Saa-chan's favorite?

No, it's strawberry.

You can really make a straight peace sign! Great! (referring to her previous blog)

Horraayy~ Someone praised me \( ˆ ˆ )/

When playing Yubi-Suma, what would be said in Okayama?

Yubi-Suma 1
(note: I don't know what's it called in English, but I'm sure you understand if you search for 指スマ)

My Lady, are you playing with the other members?

Hey! I do~~
Yesterday, I went with Yakubo to drink Tapioka.
We played just like a normal high school girls would.
It was quite delicious. Today I went alone to the same shop.
(note: I think some fans do notice that she's somewhat from a somewhat wealthy family)

Whose Sayapi~'s partner? Is it Gengar?

Yes! Gengar!

Saya-chan, please tell me your favorite dishes!

These days I'm addicted to Marshmallow-Yogurt.
I make it everyday and send pictures of it to my mom.
Today, I made one as well.

In between 4th-gens, who would be your big sister?

This would be Mayu-chan.
It's even easier to imagine her as one since she gave me some of her clothes.
However, I am the older sister!! (?)

It's just a simple thing, but... do you prefer white or black?

For a moment, I thought it would be a very deep question.
I guess it prefer white.

How are you dealing with homesickness?

I go play with my big brother who's in Tokyo

Saa-chan, do you use wired or Bluetooth earphones?

The Bluetooth ones can get lost easily. I'm using the wired one.
(she mentioned about the wire is just a single-turn or something. I'm not sure what's the term in English)


In Summer, there are watermelons, shaved ice, and many other things, but what is your favorite?

I guess it's shaved ice~~ (*´ `*)
There's also a shop that I want to go to.
I guess I'll ask Kanagawa out.
By the way, I haven't eat any watermelons.
The same goes for melons and grapefruits ( ¯∀¯ )

If you go for a Karaoke, is there a song that you will always sing?

Is there any song you often sing in Karaoke?
Saa-chan, which song you often sing in Karaoke?
I do not go to Karaoke at all, , ,
Sorry, , ,

Have you heard "FANSA" (note: a song by HoneyWorks)

I've heard it!!!
It's a song about the point of view of an idol that I really can empathized with.
I too, will do my very best ☺︎



The End~~


I will answer questions that are answerable.

Please continue from now on (to ask me questions\(*´ `*)/



Somehow, it feels lonely to end it like this, ,




Let's do a "Kakehashi These Days Corner" (   ᷇࿀ ᷆  )

(note: well, kind of a rip-off of Kanagawa Saya's blog opening, but whatever... >_<)


Kakehashi these days,

is hooked up with Oshaburi Konbu (dried kelp snack) and Tamago Bo-ro (egg biscuit)



That's it. No more (´^ω^`)



And so, with that I'll end this blog (´^ω^`)




Alright, look forward to Kanagawa's blog tomorrow~~

Comments