Detective Pikachu Was Cute~~ (Kakehashi Sayaka) - June 11th, 2019

Detective Pikachu Was Cute~~ (Kakehashi Sayaka) - June 11th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190611)

YaaYaa

It's Kakehashi Sayaka

Thank you for the individual handshake event back in the other day.


I have thought for long on how to delight the fans that will come on that day,

so I thought to wear a different cosplay on each session and to write a welcome sign.

That's why I'm glad that all of those could be realized.


It is really my pleasure to delight everyone who came to see me (*´ `*)


There were many people who came from far away to Sendai (;;  )



Thanks a lot for the flowers as well.

Then, after the handshake event, while reading the blog comments,

I realized that compared to back then, the number of person whose face and name match increased.
(note: I'm not sure what she really meant with that though)

I'm so happy.



And then, in that day also it was ChuChu's birthday

Happy 15 
 (Tsutsui Ayame, seriously, how many nicknames does this girl have...)

ChuChu

From now on, let's have an enjoyable youth together.




Well then, recently it's getting hot, isn't it?


Finally, it's summer ☀︎


I always want to have an enjoyable feeling in the summer, but so far that was not the case.
During summer holidays,
I was always alone, listening to music or playing games......
Thus, my memories about summer holidays so far is just having an all-nighter on August 31st to finish my homework ()

But I'm really looking forward for the summer this year,

because I got 10 new friends now,
and together with you all we can have a lively concert.

One year ago, I wouldn't even imagine such a future.


Because, around this time last year,

even though I passed the audition, I kept on thinking "I will never pass" while playing NogiFes (Nogizaka46 Rhythm Festival mobile game).

Really, we'll never know what will happen in our life.

That being said,
I will welcome the summer this year.

Speaking of summer, we think about Vocaloid, right? ☺︎

Ee? Is it only me?


"Natsu no Mellow", "Platonic Love", "Shanna",
"Pool", "Seaside",  "Asagao no Chiru Koro ni"
"Yoake to Hotaru", "Summertime record",
"Rocket Cider",
"Natsu no Owari", "Koi no Hajimari",
"Tokyo Summer Session",
"Moujiki Natsu ga Owaru Kara"
"Haikei, Natsu ni Oboreru"
(note: all of them are Vocaloid songs)

It's the season where so many famous songs are born!



It might not a cheerful summer where I got to go to the beach with friends or going to the summer festivals, but thinking about it again, I might loved to spend the summer while immersed in my favorite songs.

Since we're on topic about Vocaloid,
have you listened to HoneyWorks-san new song, "Namaiki Honey"! ! ? ?

Recalling about the Shiba-ken and Arisa-chan from "IJIWARU na Deai",
about me admiring Arisa-chan from "HEART no Shuchou", imagining that I am Arisa-chan,
about the time when I made the Panmii pass holder,
I realized once more that HoneyWorks-san was my youth.

As someone who supported them since Naachan's confession,
I really feel how the time goes by and for some reason a bit sad too.
But I love the generation of Hina-chan, my oshimen, as well,
so being able to hear such a lovely song really makes me happy.
(note: HoneyWorks is a musical group that makes original Vocaloid based songs. What Sayaka wrote above are referring to the scenes and stories inside their songs... you can look it up if you're interested >_<)

By the way my favorite song is "Hana ni Akai Ito".
Aa, I also like "Hajimete Koi wo Shiru Hi"! !

Whew, today I sure talk a lot (ˆˆ )


But I also like rock bands.
Recently I often listen to Official HIGE dandism-san's song.

Mostly, I listen to RADWIMPS-san, backnumber-san, and Sakanaction-san
I especially like "Shuukan Shounen JUMP" and "Setagaya LOVE STORY"

Right now I'm listening to BUMP OF CHICKEN-san's "Kinen Satsuei".


I really talk a lot today, , 



Those who are not a fan of Vocaloid might got (。∀°)??with the contents so far,
so now I shall write things about myself.
(note: I was (。∀°)??as well)

Recently, Kakehashi went to Nagano and came back home to Okayama.

That's Right! ! ! ! ! !
Do you know ? !
My photo frame was shown at Tower Records ! !

Before joining Nogizaka,
I took a picture with Shiraishi-san and Hirate Yurina-san's frame at the very same place.
I am really grateful that mine can be put there as well.
I took a picture together with it with a big smile (^ω^)

Those who live in Okayama,
whenever you're close to Kurashiki station, please have a look (..)"

Speaking of which, I used to go a lot to Kurashiki station after school.

Somehow it feels weird....

And then, after a long time, I got to meet Nakahara.

Nakahara is already a grandpa, you know.
One if its ear cannot stand up (´._.`)
It just keeps on sleeping all the time.
I even thought that when the postman came I wouldn't hear its noisy barks again...
But I'm relieved that Nakahara just barked loudly as usual when the postman really came,

I was so relieved.

I really don't want you to go away.
Please always stay with me.
Just a picture of me and Nakahara clinging together.

I always play with Nakahara when in Okayama,
spending a very fulfilling holiday.

Aa, why was I in Nagano, you asked?
My grandpa's house is in Nagano.
I go there almost every year.

I love the refreshing scenery, just like in "Kimi no Na wa".
Also, the lake Suwa there is a sacred place, just like the lake Itomori that appeared in the movie.

Of course I went there too.

It was beautiful.


PuiPui ☺︎

It is the day for my turn to write a blog that I had been waiting for.
I believe I wrote everything I had in mind!!

With that said, lastly,

゜*..*゜*..*゜*..*゜*..*゜


Q&A Corner Part 3!!

Thank you for many questions.

Changing makeups and hairstyle must've lifted up your mood, right? What kind of makeup does Sayaka-chan like?

During works, the makeup artist take care of it, so I haven't got to do makeups by myself.
Even so, I think the stuffs by LADUREE, JILLSTUART, and PAUL&JOE are cute (*´ `*)
I wanna buy some (˙˘˙ )
For lipsticks, I like the pink ones.

I have interest on Shinkai-san's works. Do you have any recommendations aside from "Your Name" (Kimi no Na wa)?

"Oukashou", "COSMONAUT", (those two are from "5 CM Per Second")
"Children Who Chase Lost Voices" (Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo), "The Garden of Words" (Koto no Ha no Niwa)
For the most part they all comes filled with a strong theme of pain and suffering mixed up together.

I'm curious whether Saa-chan studies social science or not.

Yes, I study social science.
Rather, I'm just really bad at mathematics...?
Someone please teach me math (;;  )

Which high-school do you like the most in Haikyu~?

Nekoma! ! Ne! ! Koma! !,! ! !,!

Who's your oshimen in Haikyu~?

I'm Setters-oshi!!
(note: termed セッターズ in Japan. Basically she likes all characters whose position is a Setter for their volleyball team in that comic)

Saa-child, do you like the Pokemon, Wooper?

I like Wooper, but my favorite is Gengar.
Oh, everyone listen, listen \(ˆoˆ )/
I just watch Detective Pikachu!!
It was so cute, , , ,
I wanna live in the world of Pokemon,
become a Pokemon trainer and walk around the streets with Gengar.
I also dressed as Eevee in the handshake event ☺︎ (whatttttt??? No pics???)

Do you still grow taller?

I'm getting taller! Just a little more and I'll be 184 cm! (smh)

If you go to Kaiten-sushi, what would you eat first?

That's a secret (she's the first one to not answer "Salmon")
But personally the ones I think looks good or cute are salmon roe and sea urchin.

Does Saa-chan watch something like dramas?

I watch those that got our Senpai casted for.
(Nooooo.... Don't watch Video Girl Mai, yet! ...Or should she? >_<)

Usually what kind of novels do you read?

I read those made by Sumino Yoru-san.

What club did Sayaka-chan join (in school)?

I joined the light music club temporarily.

What are you doing on your spare time?

Reading blog comments!
I read them!
Thank you, as always.

Since you joined Nogizaka, what has changed the most? Sayaka, hang in there~!

Wa~thank you (〃´o` )
The biggest change is that I become a positive person!!
Somehow all of my negativity got healed.

Did you go out somewhere with other member recently?

The most recent one is that I went to a second-hand clothes store with Seira.

If Saa-chan should pick a 4th-gen member a a boyfriend, who would that be?

Kakki~ ☺︎

Which onigiri fillings do you like?

Shake (a type of salmon) and Sea Chicken (canned tuna meat which taste like chicken)
Sea Chicken Pui Pui

How's your day today, Sayaka-chan?

I was really hyped to watch Detective Pikachu today,
and because of that I made mistakes in two train transfers.

Does Sayaka-chan have any favorite cake?

Tell me if you have any recommendation 
Anything with strawberry is good ☺︎

Since you like summer, are you okay with the heat during summer?

Those two are the first on my rankings for being entirely different matter.


That's about it I guess! !



There were lots of questions about make up,

however, I'm not familiar with those, so.......
from now on I shall learn about it (;;  )

Thank you for all you who read.

I'll be waiting for questions ☺︎♡♡


Bye Bye

Unbent peace sign

Comments