Hello~ (Endou Sakura) - June 9th, 2019

Hello~ (Endou Sakura) - June 9th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190609)

Hello everyone

It's Endou Sakura of Nogizaka46 4th-gen.


Mayutan took the picture~



It won't be long until summer!

After I joined Nogizaka,
I got to realize that I'm easily sweat~

Before, I thought that I'm not the type to sweat a lot,
but while having the lessons,
I can't stop sweating.
I'm not sure what to do about it~~~





And so,

thank you for the individual handshake event in Sendai(^^)

I was glad to hear things such as your impressions about our Live performance.
It really is great to have the handshake event where I can convey my gratitude directly to you all.
Lots of people came from afar.
Thank you for all of you who came ☺︎‬





Also, thank you so much for these many flowers!


I got pictures taken and keeping them dear to me.
Beautiful~~(^^)




These are the clothes that I wore ↓


I forgot to take pictures of the costume I wore in the 2nd session,
but it was a lace outfit.

I did think a bit to try wearing something that looks like cosplays ( ¨̮ )

The T-shirt that I wore in the 1st session was Tsutsui Ayame-chan birthday T-shirt! All of us got to wear it~



Aya-chan, once again, happy birthday!
I hope it will be a wonderful year for you.

I'm glad that I got to read the letter for you!
I was so nervous, ,
(note: for those of you who don't know, in many instances Japanese celebrities like to prepare a letter, and then read it by themselves in front of the person they are writing to, before finally giving the letter. At least that's how it was shown in most TV shows and concerts, though I'm not sure if that's common as well in daily life situations...)



That's about it regarding the handshake event ( ¨̮ )






Q&A Corner

It's not really much, but I will answer some question!



Any memories about the things during the audition?
During the final audition, my and Tsutsui Ayame-chan's exam number were just one apart. Seeing her back then, I thought she's around my age.
I was shocked that she is actually still in junior-high.

I didn't know since she looked so mature~(ToT)


Are there things that made you happy recently?
Together with Rei and Aya-chan, we ate lots of Senbei (rice crackers) until we were full.


Moments that make you feel that the summer is here?
When I heard cicadas crying, I guess~


Speaking of which, what would you do in the summer?
Fireworks!
Together with my friends from my hometown, I love playing with fireworks at parks.




Thank you as always for lots of comments (^^)
I'm really happy~~~




That's about it for today




Tomorrow will be Kakki~ 
I'll leave it to you~ ( ¨̮ )



*Peek*



Endou Sakura

Comments