Gratitude (Yakubo Mio) - May 28th, 2019

Gratitude (Yakubo Mio) - May 28th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190528)

Hello~! ^-^

This is Yakubo Mio of Nogizaka46 4th-gen! This is my second blog~~~~!
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu


(I cut my bangs short)


Thank you for many comments!
I got to read them all~~~~~~ so happy--
When I'm feeling down, reading them always encourages me. I'm really grateful.

I'll be glad to receive them again for this one ニコニコ



In the previous blog, I thought it's bad to write too much~ in the end it became too short.

Sorry... ( .. )

This time I'll write a bit longer.

(The person that I took a picture of from the back was Kakki~ ☺︎ Did you get it right~~??)
(note: referring to a riddle on her previous blog)



Speaking of which, recently it was a birthday of an idol that I always support.

This year, it makes me a bit sad that I cannot congratulate her directly.





First, let's talk about 4th-gen independent Live that we held at 25th (May^-^

To those who came, and those who couldn't come but supported us

Thank you very much!
How was it?~~~|'ヮ')



I hope you went back home full with enjoyment


Many many thanks for all of your cheers, towels, lightsticks, and flowers.

Even though I wrote that I want to a person who encourage others, instead I am being encouraged by all of you.

Thank you





Yakubo is so bad at remembering stuffs, that she's very weak at dancing,,,,,,
I really really caused troubles to a lot of people,
but thanks to the staffs who supported me, 4th-gen members, and all of of the warmhearted fans, I managed to carry it out!



I am truly grateful.
Thank you so much!!




In the "All Member's Center" segment, I was allowed to be the center for "Barette".
Aside from the video, it was the song that made my like Nogizaka46.

It was far away, not even a millimeter close to Hori-san's performance, but I managed to dance with all my strength.



What a chance of a lifetime to dance in the middle of Yokohama Arena.
Thank you for this rare opportunity.




Next, is "Oide Shampoo"!!!!
I was sooooooo happy to hear the "YAKUBO MIO SHIKA" (⸝⸝›_‹⸝⸝) !!!!!!
I was so surprised. Didn't think it will be pulled of.
It all thanks to 4th-gen independent Live ^-^

All of you who got to say it, and Nakada-san, thank you very much ( . .)" !!!!




With the members I love,
dancing to the songs I like,
wearing the costumes that I long for,
standing in a big stage,
listening to cheers from so many people,

truly, it was a joyous moment.
Thank you very much.




Saku ♡
Thank you for always standing at the very center.
The pressure must be unimaginable, right?
The Saku who can cry tears of regret is amazing~(TT)
I always admire you. Love you.


Kakki~ ♡
As an MC, many times you got to get us 4th-gens together in sync.
You saved us a lot ( ˘ᵕ˘ )
I love Kakki~ who always being kind, uplifting, and amusing.
I also like your serious side and way of thinking.


Sayaka ♡
My partner in being weak on dancing and remembering positions~ ピエンピエン
We both really worked hard!! Let's keep doing our best from now on~
I'm glad that we're put in a symmetry for "KISS no Shuriken" (*¨*)


Yan-chan ♡
You're at my side in a lot of songs~~~! I'm lost in admiration, seeing your dance ニコニコ
In the "Center" segment, Yan-chan was so amazing. Seeing that, I was actually crying while dancing~ (T_T)


Yuri-chan ♡
Even with your very lack of time compared to anyone, you gave it your all (´•̥_•̥`)
I'm so moved. It was really really great!!!!!
There were many songs where we got to be in a symmetry. I enjoyed singing together with you~~ "Harujion" was great 


Yuna ♡
I always love Yuna~!!! I like your singing!!!
Seeing Yuna who always smiling cheered me up.
Thank you for the lots of encouragement~


Rei ♡
You did great even with your legs hurt (T_T) ! I was so glad that you can perform~~
I love the crybaby Rei-chan.
I know you always giving your all.
"Daruma-san ga koronda" was fun~
(note: a kind of game incorporated for the dance during the bridge part of the song "Jikochuu de Ikou")


Mayu-tan ♡
I thought you're somewhat a dope older sister, but my opinion about you has really changed~ ! (www)
Thank you for teaching me dancing so many times.
You're a reliable and earnest older sister ( ˙꒳˙ก̀)


Ayame ♡
As someone younger, you're so responsible that I can't help but to be anxious~ ( .. )
When things get hard, please rely on me
Let me hear your whine.
Yakubo may look like this, but I'm a big sis, you know!


Seira ♡
Thank you for always listening to my worries. Thanks to Seira, Yakubo managed to hold on.
Hug me again sometime...





I got to see Under-san and Senbatsu-san Live, but when I actually tried to stand on the same stage, once again I got to realize how great our Senpai are.
"What a great group I am in now", such thought came to my mind.



I'm like powerless right now,
but someday I would like to give something in return for our great Senpai.




Yesterday 4th-gens went to the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition!
(note: Nogizaka46 Artworks )

I ate Karaage and Tapioka~~~~♡♡

It was so delicious ( * ॑꒳ ॑*)



I al-------ways wanted to go there! Finally I can!
It was inexplicably really, really, amazing!

Truly, Nogizaka46 is the best.





I want to answer the questions from the last blog, but the blog became too long at this point so I will do it next time!

Thanks a lot! And I'm sorry (´._.`)


Please wait for a just a bit!!!





11 members of the 4th-gen, I love you all ♡




2019.05.28  Yakubo Mio

Comments