Wonderful Time (Tsutsui Ayame) - May 26th, 2019

Wonderful Time (Tsutsui Ayame) - May 26th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190526)

It's been a while.
This is Tsutsui Ayame.
(note : this pic, is more than enough)


⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃


Well then,
yesterday we managed to run through the 4th-gen Live successfully!


Nn~! It was really fun!!


To all fans,
thank you for making me able to have a great time!
Your support through the blog comments really made me strong ( ´-` )
While I was thinking about stuffs, like how pretty the lightsticks are, or that I'm happy for the cheers, the time just went by in an instant.
I hope it will be a memory for a lifetime 





To all 4th-gen members
Thank you for the hard work ´`*
Everything was so new to me, and there were difficult things too,
but thanks to everyone I pushed through it.
Talking about the Live this time aside, I feel that the bonds between 4th-gens was getting stronger (^^♪
Let's cherish this experience and from now on overcome a lot of things!
I love you all~~





The staffs who supported and gave us this opportunity...
Senpai who taught us dance moves and gave advice...
We're really indebted to so many people.




By just ourselves, being able to have a Live in such a big place without a doubt can't be taken for granted. Surely, all the efforts of our Senpai made this possible.
I really admire and love them.





I want to be a lot better in dancing, singing, and being a host! I'll do my best to utilize the things I have learned.


Aa~~It was fun~~。oO
Thank you everyone~!
Love you~!





That was it from Tsutsui Ayame

Comments