What Day is Today? (*´◒`*) (Tamura Mayu) - May 25th, 2019

What Day is Today? (*´◒`*) (Tamura Mayu) - May 25th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190525)

It's the second round for our blog~ (`*)
How time flies!
(note: the original Japanese phrase is "atto iu ma ni", and she wrote that as "atto yuuma", creating a word play with her name, Mayu)


And then! Everyone!
Do you know what day is today??





Correct!! It's the day of 4th-gen Independent Live ╰(`*)╯♡
With the freshness after the Live ended,
I am writing this blog (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Nnn~! It was really fun~~っ!!
Yokohama Arena is such a big venue.
I am really happy that we can held 4th-gen independent live there (T ^ T)


To all of you who came~
and also those who couldn't come~
all of the fans who cheer on us~
thank you very much!


Live stage is really amazing!
Although it's to be expected, the actual stage is so different compared to practices.
When I stood on the stage,
my heart couldn't stop beating fast (๑)
Even so, I don't think it was something bad.
How should I describe it...


It's more like an excitement I got from the atmosphere of that place, hearing your cheers and seeing those lightsticks...
Seeing so many people got to support us, 4th-gen members, I was so thankful and moved that I felt like crying (T ^ T)






"I'm glad we have these members in the 4th-gen!"
such thought came into my mind on this day (`*)
Also, this 4th-gen independent Live in Yokohama Arena
was a Live where I got to realize that we are supported by so many people.
From now on, without forgetting what we had on this day,
us 4th gens will keep on improving ourselves!


Nnn~っ. So many things that I want to talk about,
that I cannot sum it all up~ ( ˙-˙ )
I'm sure tomorrow every 4th-gen members will talk a lot about this day,
so I will just keep it up to this part (*´꒳`*)


Also, today's two-shots,
is with my husband, Kakki~ (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
Kakki~ is the popular girl
who we 4th-gens keep on fighting over for (*´꒳`*)
I too, also love Kakki~


I took this picture today~ (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾


And this one was taken
   during individual handshake back then (*´꒳`*)


And then,
tomorrow's blog will be the angel, Ayamen (๑・̑◡・̑๑)


Comments