The Day After Tomorrow! (Shibata Yuna) - May 23rd, 2019

The Day After Tomorrow! (Shibata Yuna) - May 23rd, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190523)

Hello everyone!

This is Shibata Yuna,
2nd-year high school student, 16 years old, from Chiba prefecture.


It's the second week already


I didn't get to write much when posting the first blog, and on that day I started to write this second blog. "Is it not my turn again yet...?"~, such thought I had while looking forward to it!


Thank you for so many comments in the previous blog!
I was so happy. They became a strength for me to keep on doing my best( ; ; )
I keep on intending to read all of it, so I'll be happy to receive more comments!!


In the handshake events, we just have a short time to talk that I can't convey enough my gratitude and thoughts. That's why, having the chance to write blogs, and moreover receiving kind words through the comments, really make me happy ☺︎




I didn't get to post them last time, so here are the pictures of flowers from the 22nd Single national handshake event.
Thank you for the beautiful flowers!
I remember how happy I was, since it is my first time to receive such presents!
Also, thank you for always cheering on me 
While it's good to be cheered, Yuna hope you can also be cheered by her presence.


I really look forward and cannot wait to meet everyone on handshake events.
Let's have a lot of talks, shall we (*´-`)






Alright then, I will answer some questions~~


○ What's your charm point?
Eye bags and a mole near the lower left of my lips

○ Do you like any characters?
Cinderella! I like her since childhood, and always thought that "I wanna be Cinderella".
Being a princess is what every girl dream of, right? (..)♡
When I cannot feel relaxed, when I have a goal to pursue, or when I have a dream, I watch it a lot!
I'm impressed with how beautiful the live-action movie is. Everyone, boys included, please have a look at it ☺︎ Tell me your thoughts about it sometime!


What made you like Orcas?
In Chiba prefecture, there's this marine exhibit named "Kamogawa Seaworld" that I often go to since childhood. To my surprise, there are orcas there!!!
Every time I go to Kamogawa Seaworld, I cannot move away from the orca's tank.
Such kind of story I had... www
I admire them so much. They look so cool (..)


○ What's your favorite professional baseball team?
It's the Chiba Lotte Marines!!
The reason is, with my hometown being Chiba prefecture, I've been doing cheerleading for them since elementary school!
(I don't know about them much, but I love the atmosphere in the stadium when we got to do the cheers!)


○ What helps you to stay energetic
Everyone who came to handshake events and those who gave comments!
Meeting all of you really cheer me up, and I'm so happy to see each and every word you typed!
Reading the comments and looking at the pictures of flowers from handshake events always gives me energy ☺︎


○ What is that you treasure?
My pet dog, Coco-chan 
I got to post the picture of it in the previous blog. It would be nice if you can have a look at it! Anytime you can see it now.


○ What's kind of cooking you are good at?
Omelette rice!!
You know, maybe everything I make will be delicious. It's just maybe... just maybe.
I really love cooking and looks like I'm good at it (˙-˙)


○ What's your lightsticks color?
Blue X Chartreuse (yellowish-green)!
It has changed from what I used to say. Sorry...
We had a family meeting about it, and gradually the number of choices are getting lower. But for whatever reason, having a bluish one is best! With that in mind, this is the result we got.
I was always unsure about it and barely made it in time to decide. Sorry (._.)


○ What should we call you during Fan Chants?
Please call me "Yun-chan"! (That's how I am called by my family)
In any other cases, please call me by something easy to catch on (..)


○ What will be the highlight on the upcoming independent Live?
Teamwork of the 4th-gens!
Everyone becomes stronger through the experience in Principal stage-play and I believe our teamwork is getting better.
Each is thinking about the others, helping each other, communicating with each other.
please observe it well. We shall do our best to make all of you, and everyone else in the venue to enjoy it, so please keep watching on us ☺︎


That would be all for today!

Thank you for many questions!
I thought to answer them again next time, so I'll be waiting for a lot more of them (*´-`)





Speaking of which,
Kakki~ (Kaki Haruka) wrote about Yuna in her blog! So Kakki~ does love me too~! See?!
Kakki~ courteously wrote about me (*´-`)

In the dance for the "4-ban Me no Hikari", there is a part when I was told "you're great", by the Kakki~ that I love! I was so happy, because I feel that I'm not really good at dancing.
You can spot it easily. Please look for it. It will be great if you can tell me your thoughts about it sometime (..)

Love you Kakki~, but I mistook the Kanji for your name 





From here on, I will talk a bit about the independent Live!


The fact that 11 members of the 4th-gen will stand on such a big stage, that is Yokohama Arena, is not something that we take for granted.
It's not something we can do on our own. But that's why, we will do our utmost with our full strength to ensure everyone enjoys it.
To the Senpai and staffs who gave us this opportunity, and also to all of you, even for just a little, I hope we can convey our gratitude through this Live ☺︎


For those who cannot come but really want to go, even if you're not there I will do my best to deliver my thoughts!


I will do my best searching around you. I will be glad if I can found you waving towels or lightsticks. (note: of course referring to the towels with her name on it, and lightsticks with her color)

Everyone please also keep your eyes on Yuna (..)

It's tomorrow's tomorrow! Look forward to it~~!




Did it get flooded with sentences?
I am sorry if it's hard to read (>_<)



Thank you for reading! Later then


 (5.23 Shibata Yuna)

Comments