I'm Jealous (Seimiya Rei) - May 24th, 2019

I'm Jealous (Seimiya Rei)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190524)

Hello.
This is Seimiya Rei of the 4th-gen.





Tomorrow we'll have 4th-gen independent Live, at last.

Those who will come~~! (raise your hand!)





I really really worked hard for this like never before, so please look forward to it.

To those of you who set your lightsticks to Orange X Orange, and those who hold Rei's towel, I will try my best to find you!





Let's heat it up (˶・ᴗ・˶)
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!



After the Live is over, I have an arrangement with Saku and Ayamen to go to the Dreamland and hanging around the city of Tokyo ~ such plan we have been talking about. I'm looking forward to it.
(note: Dreamland usually refers to Tokyo Disneyland, which is actually located in Chiba prefecture, not Tokyo >_<)





Change of topic, ,

Always thank you so much, for coming to both national and individual handshake events.
I want to see you again~
I'll be waiting.


For the next Single, will I have an individual one?
Please look forward to it ( ¨̮ )





Right! About the flowers I promised last time 


Jyajyajyaaan~~!


Always thank you very much.
Each of them is cute, pretty, and smells nice.





I was so happy to receive many comments in the previous blog!!! I got to read eeeevery one of them seeeeriously.

We got some questions raised there, so I will try to answer some of them!

Q : Tell me about delicious food in Saitama prefecture

A : I like the food called Cheese Daifuku! It looks like an ice cream. It is so tasty, with the sweet cheese filling inside the puffy Daifuku dough!
Please have a taste~~


Q : What's the name of the shark? (note: her shark plushey)

A : It's SHARK
     Cool, isn't it?
     (smh..., well, since shark is called SaMe in Japanese, I guess that's fine)


Q : Do you have any siblings?

A : One big sister and one little sister, so I'm the middle of the three sisters.


That's about it for today ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾

Yuna-chan  Looove
(note: she actually said Haato here, which I interpret as "Heart", but won't make sense in English to say so)

Yuna-chan often cheats on me with Kakki~.

Seeing that, I told Yuna "Don't flirt with Kakki~ too much", and because of that I am told to use use it for the blog title, so I kind of did.





Well, later then, bye bye ‪‪☺︎
Tomorrow, I'll do my best!!!!!!!!

Comments