Cactus (Kitagawa Yuri) - May 22nd, 2019

Cactus (Kitagawa Yuri)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190522)

(note: read this at your own risk)

When I'm happy, I naturally look up at the sky.
Even when I'm sad, the light blue color that jumped through the tip of my eyes saves me.
No matter if I'm happy, sad, laughing, crying, or spacing out, the sky is always there.
It doesn't do anything, but keeps me in its warmth.
But what is the sky anyway? I don't understand myself.
I thought that it always watches over with the same warmth, but sometimes that's not the case.
It's like, each person who look up to the sky, with their own minds and feelings, sees it differently.

It's a weird feeling, knowing that there will never be a same sky, and that it changes by the way each person sees them.



While everyone is looking at the same sky, I look into my own.



"Somehow, the sky is beautiful..."

 

With that said, my lightsticks color will be Light Blue X Orange, just like the color of the sky and sunrises.

Looking at the sky is relaxing. It gives a warm feeling. It's like, it wraps us in kindness. Even just by a few, it pushes us on to keep moving forward.

Sunrise brings hope. I always feel the happiness when the sun rises everyday. I really like how the rising sun is sparkling just like a jewel. Like a spoonful of pink grapefruit☺︎

If... if... if there's someone who's waving at me, from the bottom of my heart, as long as I got the chance I also want to find them.
The venues maybe big, but I'm sure the "Thank you" sensor in my heart will caught those feelings. Even before my eyes notice them, I feel that my heart will realize them sooner☺︎ 




Aah, it's been a while.
It's me, Kitagawa Yuri.
By the way, I would like my fan chants to be "Yuri-chan"~



Then, things that I want to say right now.

"Thank you so much "

"Thank you" is the phrase I like the most ever since. Being able to receive a plenty of those feelings, and getting my heart filled so much with those feelings... "How blessed I am", such feelings I have everyday.
Of course I'm happy to be thanked, but being able to say "Thank you"...
is really something to be grateful for, such thing I got to reflect every day.

Thank you so much to make me able to be grateful.




Speaking of which, I have become too serious again. Continuing my self-introduction from the blog last week... !

☺︎I like libraries.
In a library, I spent my time finding an interesting book title. But I don't really get to read them. It's my hobby.
Recently, the books I borrowed are about Doraemon, Czech language, books about Sky, Clothes-making, and Artificial Intelligence. It's all over the place, but I like to enjoy it.

☺︎My recent selfie!
With the advice I got from 4th-gen members and the manager, I practice everyday.
Those of you who are not good at selfies...
This should be diagonal
This should be landscape
Make some margins
such kind of techniques(?) that I tried to use!
My arms became sore!

Hayakawa Seira-chan
She gave a life to my gloves.
Also, back then when I was upset because failed to challenge the Doraemon UFO Catcher, she gave me some sweets to relieve me up☺︎



Tomorrow will be Shibata Yuna-chan!
Yuna-chan~☺︎
Even with Yuri being clumsy, Yuna-chan always kindly supports with a smile...!
She's often there to be at my side.




☺︎Recently, I'm interested with cactus.


Really, thank you very much

Comments