RunRun ♪♪ (Kanagawa Saya) - May 21st, 2019

RunRun ♪♪ (Kanagawa Saya)

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190521)

JyaJyaJyaJyaaan!!
It's me. Kanagawa Saya.


This is how Kanagawa looks these days


One round of 4th-gen blog is finished!!

It feels like my next turn comes very slowly, but apparently it actually comes sooner (*^^*)





I really love handshake events!!
I can have a conversation with fans and got to know a lot of things. It's really a fun and blissful moment (^^)

Also, many beautiful flowers were given, and some people had come bringing fan letters. I am really happy!!

The flowers during the of individual handshake events (Osaka, Makuhari, Nagoya)

I really got to receive a lot!
I'm so happy. They are so beautiful ( ˘˘ )

Next time we're able to have handshake event will be during the 23rd Single launch!!
I really want to do it sooner. I can't wait.






Today I will talk about Kakehashi Sayaka-chan, who is the first one that I got to befriend with.



Sayaka is such a baby, disciplined, working hard, always practicing her dance, doing weird movements, impersonating other people...

It's like, she's a person that I never really understand!!

She always saying things like,

"Saya?"  "Saya??"  "Saaya?"  "Love you!"  "Nee~, Saya-?"  "Luv!"

I'm uncomfortable with that.

Lies!

Honestly, I keep on thinking : "Cute" "Love her." "Isn't she so cute?!"





~Q&A~

Q : What's your lightsticks color?
A : I decided it will be Light Blue X Red!!!

Q : Have you decided on a nickname?
A : For the Fan Chants, it's "Yan-chan"
     For any other occasions, you can call me anything!!

Q : We would like to see you in a different hairstyle.
A : I want to do it! I want to do it! I want to do it!!

Q : Favorite food?
A : What I like Peaches, Croutons, Food (huh?), Mushrooms

Q : Where's a good place in Hokkaido, or places that you like?
A : Uuh~ Everywhere is great.

Q : Please teach me how do you wind up your bangs.
A : I like to wind up the tips of my hair just a little!! 

Q : Is there anything that hooked you up right now?
A : Looking at Yakubo!! She's really cute. Really, recently her cuteness is so dangerous.
     I just keep on saying "Cute" all the time.
A : Also, things that can make me feel calm!

Q : Tell us why you have a rabbit on your signature!
A : I was told that I like to bounce around, so I just put it there www





Allright!
That's it for today~~





I would like to give answers again sometime ♪♪
Answering question is quite fun www

"I got the tickets for the 4th-gen Live!", "Good luck! Do your best!", worries about my physical condition, all those words really make me happy.

Thanks for all the fans to cheer on me. You give me the strength to do my utmost!!!

I do feel that I can be here because of the fans.
Thank you very much!!!





NEXT is Yuri-chan!!

I wonder what will she write? ♪♪
I'm always looking forward to Yuri-chan's unique way of thought.
That's a secret. www





Thank you for reading up to this point!           
 I managed to type it without a problem! www




That's all from Kanagawa Saya!!
Thank you very much!

(note: the title is a pretty old slang that shows someone is in a good mood)

Comments