Piyo-Piyo (Kaki Haruka) - May 30th, 2019

Piyo-Piyo (Kaki Haruka) - May 30th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190530)


Everyone,
Hello
It's Kaki Haruka. ¨̮ )/


piyo-piyo (・8・)
(note: onomatopoeia used in Japan to imitate small birds chirping sound)


It's the 3rd round for the blogs (∵`)


How are you everyone??

My hair is not in a good condition now, but aside from that, everything is just great ( ・᷄-・᷅ )





Yesterday, did you get to see me and Kubo-san in the LINE LIVE?
Oh, it was really fun!
Kubo-san is beautiful and cute , , ,  ( ´艸`)

I was glad that we can have a lot of talks.

I'll do my best to stop eating chocolate , , ,



Aah , , my life support , ,
(note: I believe something about chocolate was mentioned in the LINE LIVE. Haven't watched it, so I can't confirm)






And then,
it is sudden, but


Everyone!
Yesterday was the release date for our 23rd Single "Sing Out!", you know!!
Have you got it already?


You know, I really like the song "Sing Out!".
I like both the lyrics and music video, but still I like the lyrics the most, above all else.
I like these lyrics : "Share your happiness for just a bit, and smile will be spread".
(note: jibun no shiawase wo sukoshi zutsu wakeaeba egao ga hirogaru)

The lyrics are immersed in my heart.



Also, there are recordings for 4th-gen song "4-ban Me no Hikari" and my Kojin PV!
Both shootings were enjoyable (*´꒳`*)



I couldn't help but to be nervous since it was my first experience to have shootings for music video and Kojin PV, but please have a look ¨̮ )/





ハッハッハッ  ‪( ◜ω◝ )





Next,
about the commemoration event for the release of "Sing Out!"!


To those of you who came on (May25th for 4th-gen independent Live, thank you very much!

The first 4th-gen only Live and 2nd-year Birthday Live that our Senpai had, both for fans and Nogizaka46 are memorable events, we got to do both in such a grand stage as Yokohama Arena.
I'm truly grateful for our Senpai, staffs, and all of you fans.

Thank you very very much.

I realized that I still need to improve in lots of things, but I believe being able to notice them is also a sign of growth.




All 4th-gen members, thank you. Love you all (´・ ・`)





In that Live,
4th-gen got to have the "All Member's Center" segment!!

I served as the center for "Girl's Rule".



Being chosen as the center for a song that I always adore, I couldn't help but to worry.

Performing a lot of songs that are dear to our Senpai, especially the song that I became the center of, the pressure was so great that I felt like this 166 cm me shrinking into 166 mm. Not just my heart, but my entire body felt like exploding.



But given the opportunity to be center for such important songs that we adore, 4th-gens gave us all to give our best performance.

It was hard, but we also felt the sense of accomplishment.





How did we all look to you?

I hope we were sparkling, just like our Senpai who we admire (*´꒳`*)





Thank you for waving persimmon-colored lightsticks and raising my towels ( .. )

I found a lot of them ✌




ハッハッハッ  ‪( ◜ω◝ )




So after that~
Since the Live was done successfully, I decided to take a breather!

I went to the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition!




I really cried while back-tracking the journey of our Senpai.

It almost impossible to express by words, but once again I realize what a wonderful group Nogizaka46 is ❁ 

I ate the "Offshore Girl" pancake and bought some goods. It was so enjoyable!


The pancake was so delicious that it was gone in a blink of an eye.

I'm like an exclusive vacuum cleaner for sweet things and shrimps.

`Д´)三ブゥォォオ


"Daitai Zenbu" will end on May 31st!!!
Only one day left!!

Everyone, those who have never visited, those who already visited once, even those who already went 46-times, please please please have a visit there!






Jyan,

Tamura Mayu for a surprise.




Personally, I like Mayu-tan's side bangs.

The way it grows like a wings of an angel is cute.
˙˚ʚ(。・-・。)ɞ˚˙

I am messing around a lot with Mayu-tan, fufufu

It's fun doing those stupid jokes ( ˙˂˃˙ )





Together with Mayu-tan,
I got to appear on the B.L.T. magazine that is currently on sale!
The two of us went to a Chinatown. It was so enjoyable.

(っ ॑꒳ ॑c)
Also with Kakehashi Sayaka-chan, I got to appear on Platinum FLASH magazine!
Sayaka is so cute~ We had a warm and soothing photoshoot.


Both were really an enjoyable photoshoot. I hope those enjoyment are conveyed through the pages!

There are many off-shot pictures that I might be able to post next time~( ¨̮ )





OK, and then


It is sudden, but
from here on, it's Q & A corner

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

What kind of "Onigiri" do you like?
Salmon and mayonnaise-shrimp, and also tuna-mayo (`ω´)
I like any kind of "Onigiri" (`ω´)


Do you like Wasabi-flavored "Kaki no Tane" (rice crackers)?
I like the common flavors ( ・᷄-・᷅ )
(Wasa... Wasabi... I don't like it...)



Back then, I used to think that "Kaki no Tane" snacks are actually real persimmon seeds (note: Kaki (柿) means persimmon, Tane (種) means seed).

"Seeds can be eaten?! It must taste like vegetables", such thought I had.

(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ アホアホッ (stupid! stupid!)

Dumb, am I?


Do you prefer rice or bread?
Recently I'm addicted to bread~
Even though just before, I still preferred rice ( ・᷄-・᷅ )

Aaa~ I want to be buried in breads~


Do you use COPIC CIAO or SKETCH?
(note: Copic is a brand for colored-markers, used for art purpose. Ciao and Sketch are two different marker types, particularly differing on the marker head shape)
I use CIAO for the most part, but for some missing colors, I use SKETCH. I feel like to buy more ( .. )


The SKETCH ones are more expensive that I barely able to get them (www).


Aa, right! Since I promised to post an illustration :
Yoroshiku ne (`ω´)


Next time I will post a better, well-made illustration (∵`)





Sorry that I wrote too long this time ( .. )
So many things that I want to write (www)

Thank you for your time to read ( ¨̮ )♡


Tomorrow is Saa-chan!

I'll leave it to you~



Bye then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ 



2019.5.30  Kaki Haruka

Comments