Shuu-Shuu-Shuu~ (Kaki Haruka) - May 19th, 2019

Shuu-Shuu-Shuu~ (Kaki Haruka)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190519)

It's been a while. It's Kaki Haruka ¨̮ )/

So here is my second blog!

I drew a cat, and then,
our cute Yuna (Shibata Yuna-chan) wrote a message.

  "Love you"

( ´艸`) FuFuFu

Yuna always clinging on me and saying "Kakki~ ♡"
How cute (*ˊᵕˋ*)

It seems that she really likes me.
She keeps on confessing to me, saying "You know, Yuna really loves Kakki~"

On yesterday's blog, Saku (Endou Sakura-chan) also confessed to me, saying "I love her".

Seems like I'm popular ♡♡

How do you feel? You all must be jealous of me, right~(`ω´)hehehehee


I kept on wondering "Will my turn to have a blog come again sooner"~♪. But when it did come, I was getting like, "Huh! It's already my turn?"
Recently, it feels like time goes by rapidly.

This time, maybe the blog will be a quite long one, or a long one, or not a long one. (?)

Whichever it is, I'm happy as long as you would read it. ( . . )

During this past week, and just recently, I did think for a little about what to write,
when I realized it was already half a year that we 4th-gens got to join Nogizaka46.

In between that period, we got to experience "Omitatekai", Birthday Live, 3-nin no Principal stage-play, and lots of other things.
I realized that half a year just passed by in no time ( . . )

Really, there are so many things that I would like to write and convey, ,
that I really cannot sum it up (´・ ・`)

I shall talk about each of them in an order!




This time, I will start with talking about the time when we had the SHOWROOM audition!

"Eeeww... That is really an old story" (  '-' )ノ
"Can't you just talk about something recent? " (  '-' )ノ
(note: she used Kansai dialect here, and kinda imitating us fans complaining. Kind of a pity they're lost in translation...)

(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆ OI OI OI ( ¨̮ )

(↑ I really like this emoji)

I thought that you're going to think like that, but I will still talk about it.

I said, I will talk about it.



I wrote a little about it  in my previous blog that my SHOWROOM entry number is 18, which makes me used the nickname "Ichiha-chan" during the SHOWROOM broadcast.
(note: by each numbers, 18 can be read as Ichi-Ha)

Many people who supported me back during the SHOWROOM audition came to handshake events. I'm so happy!!!

Thank you for coming to see me!

It was summer when I had the broadcast. The sound of cicadas echoed through my room.
My WiFi was getting so bad. I'm so worried and asked everyone "Is the WiFi okay?", that for a moment my nickname changed to "WiFi-chan".
There was also the birth of the enigmatic character, Kusa-Neko, , ,
Truly, there are lots of memories~‪ ⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬

I really enjoyed the broadcast each day!!




, , I wonder if Kusa-Neko is doing fine ^._.^

I would like to live somewhere as Kusa ^._.^




    ^._.^ Nyaaaa



On the last day of the SHOWROOM audition,
I thought that if I fail, I will never get to meet everyone again, that I couldn't help but to get reaally really sad because of it.

I always thought that, should I pass, I wanted to thank everyone who supported and cheered on me! I want to convey my gratitude!

The fact that now I'm able to do so through this blog and handshake events really makes me happy.




Thank you for all of you who watched me back during those broadcasts.
Thanks to all of you, I managed to work hard, surpassing my own limits!
Next time, it would be nice if I could have a SHOWROOM broadcast as Kaki Haruka of Nogizaka46



    ^._.^ <  It's Kusa



Ah, by the way Kusa-Neko is a cat who laughs and purrs.
(note: Thanks to "Cabrera Benjamin" for the information that Kusa (草) is a slang for laugh in Japanese  >_<)



Looks like the topic wandered off to Kusa-Neko...





That's right!

Thank you for coming on my first individual handshake event! I was happy to be able to talk with many people ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬

I got to receive a lot of beautiful flowers, , Thank you very much!
From individual handshake events in Osaka and Makuhari


From individual handshake event in Nagoya



My grandma loves flowers. I want to show all of these to her


At those venues, 4th-gen's song "Kiss No Shuriken" was being played. It was fun to do shuriken tosses along with many people who came~



ShuuShuuShuShuShuShuShu~‪(꜆꜄꜆˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆   卍 






Also!

In the Weekly Shonen magazine that is on sale now I got to appear on their centerfold gravure section.

Thank you!

During the photoshoots, my picture with a Taiyaki was taken. In the end I ate that Taiyaki-kun, but... I love sweet things such as Taiyaki. I was so delighted (*´﹃`*)

It was a really enjoyable photoshoot. I also want to show that enjoyment to all of you through the pages!

Everyone, please have a look at it ¨̮ )/





I got to read briefly the comments on the previous blog. There were so many questions, so I will try to answer some of them!

What kind of music you usually listen to?
Recently, I listened a lot to the songs by Yonezu Kenshi and SEKAI NO OWARI.
I love the unique view of the world they had!

When I don't know what to do, I often listen to the BGM of Animal Crossing (www)
I also listen to the theme song of my favorite Anime or movies~


I like to listen to musics. During a trip for example, I always have a listen ( ¨̮ )


Do you like persimmons? (note: Persimmons are called Kaki in Japanese)
To be honest, I don't eat much of it ‪( ◜௰◝ )

Do you like oysters? (note: Oysters also called Kaki in Japanese... RIP vocab >_<)
I don't like it even though I haven't ate one ‪( ◜௰◝ )

Do you like baked rice crackers? (note: called Okaki in Japanese... well)
Love them! Especially those with salad flavor ‪( ◜௰◝ )

Do you like shaved ice? (note: called Kakigoori in Japanese... these puns are getting old)
On summer, I always eat the shaved natural ice with condensed strawberry milk flavor ( ◜௰◝ )

I also like Kaki no Tane (note: in a way similar to Okaki. I knew she just wanted to add more pun >_<)


When you want to lift up your mood, what song do you listen to?
I often listen to "Peace Sign" by Yonezu Kenshi.
This song makes me feel energetic. "I'll do my best!", "I can do it!", Such kind of feelings gush out, and it helps me to be more confident.

While I do like Yonezu Kenshi, that song is also the opening theme of my favorite Anime, so I like it even more (^-^) 


Do you prefer cold seasons or hot seasons?
I'm really really reaaallly sensitive to cold.
When it's cold, I become the unenthusiastic KaKiHaRuKa (note: she used Katakana for her name here). I am getting lazy to move during winter. It's like a natural enemy to me, so I'd prefer it warm.

But when it's hot, I don't like that I easily sweats either~(∵`)

I guess I like the season where the temperature is somewhere like now ◡̈⃝︎

Everyone, which one do you prefer??





Aside from the questions,
there were a lot of comments asking me to post my drawings, so I'm thinking to post some on my next blog~! ( ¨̮ ) 





Tomorrow will be Kakehashi Sayaka-chan ‪ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

(note: it's the "pig" (or bear?) emoji that Sayaka kept on using in her last blog)

I leave it to you~~



Aaa, I forgot to write one more thing!

On May 25th, in Yokohama Arena, we will held 4th-gen independent Live!
It's the first time where us 4th-gens will get to our own Live, but more than that, having it in Yokohama Arena means that we'll be standing on a very big stage. I can't help to worry and feel pressured, but I shall do my utmost!!!



Today as well,
thank you for giving your time to read ( '꒳​' )

 




Later then (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭



Kaki Haruka



Comments

  1. Kakehashi's emoticon's probably an axolotl. WOOPER LOOPER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, that would make sense...
      I tried to google it. Some said it's a fish, some said it's a bird... whatever :D

      Delete

Post a Comment