Hello (Kaki Haruka) - May 8th, 2019

Hello (Kaki Haruka)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190508 )

Hello everyone, nice to get to know you!
I am Kaki Haruka of Nogizaka 4th-gen.

At May 7th, “Saku” (Endou Sakura) started 4th-gen’s Relay Blog!
I’m happy if you can keep reading it and hope that you can get to know a little bit more about 4th-gen.

Since today would be my first blog, so I will simply introduce myself.

Name
Kaki Haruka (賀喜 遥香)

Age
17

Birthplace
Tochigi Prefecture. I have been in Osaka for 10 years since I was born, then have stayed in Tochigi for 7 years
 
Birthday
August 8th, 2001, my star sign is Leo

Blood-type
A

Favorite Food
Shrimp, sweet-things, egg, fish, porridge, something tasty

Favorite Animal
Cats (but I’m allergic to cats)

Lightstick Color
Orange x Green, color of a persimmon
People asked me a lot about it, so I finally choose the colors to use. 
(Note: persimmon is written as 柿 in Japanese which is read as “kaki”)

Hobby
Drawing illustrations, watching videos on Youtube

Nickname
Kakki–, Kaki-chan

I’m sorry for the very simple introduction…
From now on, I will work hard to get everyone to know more about me!


Mmm… there are so many things that I want to write...
Where should I start writing from…(∵`)))


Alright, first of all I would like to write about my first handshake event!!

I got to participate in lots of handshake event, such as during the national handhake in Tochigi, Miyagi, Hokkaido-Saporo, Kanagawa, during the talkshow for the 4th Album release ceremony, and also the individual handshake event.

I enjoyed it and felt great since so many people came. 
Thank you very much! ❤︎

In the national handshake, I talked about various things with a lot of people. The duration of the event is pretty long, but the time went by so soon since I got to talk a lot.

On the talkshow in each region, people shouting yells not just once or twice, but even three times. On the handshake event I also got to talk a lot about each region, especially in my hometown Tochigi, I enjoyed talking stuffs with the locals.
On the individual handshake event, I got to talk one-to-one with the fans. I’m happy that I got to talk a lot more compared to the national handshake.

I’m really thankful for those who queued for so long on the handshake events to have a talk with me.
I too, will wait at the end of lane to meet you all ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝

I always thought about how to make fans think “I’m glad that I came!! It was fun!!” on the handshake events. I also will do my best from now on to return the energy that I got from all of you ☺️


And alsooo...
Thank you very much for the beautiful flowers!



From those in Makuhari and Nagoya national handshake


and from those in Osaka national handshake.

I’m sorry that I couldn’t take pictures with all of the flowers given since there was not much time( .. )

But I will always look into the pictures that I have took! It will be my source of energy and motivation!
(`ω´)) UOooo ooOO OOoo ooOO

I’m looking forward to the individual handshake event on May 11th!
I will wait for you all ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾

For the next blog, I am thinking about posting pictures of the individual handshake event!

By the way today is May 8th!
I was born at August 8th (8/8), 8 o’clock
My Sakamichi joint audition SHOWROOM participant number was 18
And also, my first blog was on the 8th day of the month

I feel that I am loved by the number 8 ☺️

Looks like it is fate that I get to write my first blog today( ¨̮ )

Tomorrow would be Kakehashi Sayaka-chan’s turn!



Saa-chan, I’ll leave it to you!
Please look forward for tomorrow’s blog!

Bye for now (*ˊᵕˋ*)੭


Kaki Haruka

Comments